PDA

View Full Version : im offically hoping for,,,,,,,

djjimkelly
12-14-2014, 11:42 AM
i dont care how much flack i take for this.

but i HOPE orton is hurt today and sooner then later i just want to see ANYONE else try something at the QB position

i dont care if its the guy sitting in section 115 seat 4

Joe Fo Sho
12-14-2014, 12:00 PM
Oh, thanks for sharing. I'm gonna root for the Bills to win.

cookie G
12-14-2014, 12:13 PM
Ineteresting.

Many here are hoping you get injured so they don't have to put up with your one-trick posting.

BertSquirtgum
12-14-2014, 12:33 PM
i dont care how much flack i take for this.

but i HOPE orton is hurt today and sooner then later i just want to see ANYONE else try something at the QB position

i dont care if its the guy sitting in section 115 seat 4

Uuuuummmmmmm. NO.

djjimkelly
12-14-2014, 12:39 PM
Ineteresting.

Many here are hoping you get injured so they don't have to put up with your one-trick posting.

i post all over in fact sometimes get right deep with strategy just that word hard to use with mr orton, i dont care how we need a change

is the right view
this D is too good to waste what else besides my qb view which is spot on do you personally have an issue with im very pro bills in every fashion except QB and sometimes coaches

ICRockets
12-14-2014, 12:57 PM
i post all over in fact sometimes get right deep with strategy just that word hard to use with mr orton, i dont care how we need a change

is the right view
this D is too good to waste what else besides my qb view which is spot on do you personally have an issue with im very pro bills in every fashion except QB and sometimes coaches

Try being very pro sentence structure.

Novacane
12-14-2014, 12:59 PM
Orton is a joke. I'd like to see EJ just to see a different face out there. I hate Orton right now

Novacane
12-14-2014, 01:49 PM
OK. I want him to get injured now too. That's the only way our dumb ass loser of a coach is benching him