• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ublinkwescore
    Sab and TD are insignificant
    • Sep 2002

Dear One Bills Drive

Keep this Defense in tact, and fix the god damn offense - if we can field an offense that can score at least one td per game, we will make the playoffs next season - possibly even best the cheaters. get to it - re-sign Hughes and Dareus NOW.
    www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: Dear One Bills Drive

Hell, half of this board could serve as the Peg's football consultant, the strengths and weaknesses are that obvious.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Mace
      Haha...yeah you think so ?
      • Mar 2013

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
      Hell, half of this board could serve as the Peg's football consultant, the strengths and weaknesses are that obvious.
      Disagree with you on this one hombre, clearly I'm the only one deserving of the salary until they drag me kicking and screaming from my office, prying my fingers from the gleaming mahogany desk as I look up my starlet secretaries skirt one final time after pocketing all the signed Bills logo stuff I could fit into my pockets to sell on ebay along with a DVD of the viral video of my dismissal.

Comment

• YardRat
        Well, lookie here...
        • Dec 2004

Originally posted by Mace View Post
        Disagree with you on this one hombre, clearly I'm the only one deserving of the salary until they drag me kicking and screaming from my office, prying my fingers from the gleaming mahogany desk as I look up my starlet secretaries skirt one final time after pocketing all the signed Bills logo stuff I could fit into my pockets to sell on ebay along with a DVD of the viral video of my dismissal.
        I had a feeling you had a little bit of Russ Brandon in you...
        YardRat Wall of Fame
        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
          • Feb 2005

Dareus is signed thru 2015... God I get tired of typing that!

Comment

• SquishDaFish
            Lets GO BUFFALO!!
            • Jun 2005

Dareus isnt a Free Agent

Comment

• ICRockets
              Childish Fake Voter
              • Jul 2008

I remember in preseason when fans were complaining about how many holes this team has, and I tried telling you guys that it just isn't true anymore.

We need:

QB
              LG
              C
              RG

That's it. That's the entire list. If we can get upgrades elsewhere at good value, great. But in terms of our roster, those are the only glaring weaknesses on this team.

And for 2 of those, guard and center, having Doug Marrone in Buffalo may help us significantly. The Saints are in dire cap hell, and could be forced to part ways with Jahri Evans or Jonathan Goodwin, or possibly both. They played under Doug when he was the offensive coordinator, and it wouldn't surprise me if they'd be open to a reunion.

Comment

• BidsJr
                • Sep 2002

RB
                "Well I drink too much and get punched in the head by fighters for fun, so my memory isn't so great." -OpIv37

Comment

• psubills62
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Sep 2008

Every offseason is a good time to both re-sign the players that the team finds valuable and worth the money, and then extend the players who are key to the team, like Dareus. He may be signed through 2015, but that's why you extend him this offseason.

Hughes and Dareus seem like good candidates for extensions/new contracts.
                  "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
                  - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• djjimkelly
                    • Apr 2003

darues should be this franchises wilfork but better

Comment

• Swiper
                      • Sep 2010

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
                      Right. Lock up what you have. Fill in where you are lacking.

Comment

• The Jokeman
                        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by ICRockets View Post
                        I remember in preseason when fans were complaining about how many holes this team has, and I tried telling you guys that it just isn't true anymore.

We need:

QB
                        LG
                        C
                        RG

That's it. That's the entire list. If we can get upgrades elsewhere at good value, great. But in terms of our roster, those are the only glaring weaknesses on this team.

And for 2 of those, guard and center, having Doug Marrone in Buffalo may help us significantly. The Saints are in dire cap hell, and could be forced to part ways with Jahri Evans or Jonathan Goodwin, or possibly both. They played under Doug when he was the offensive coordinator, and it wouldn't surprise me if they'd be open to a reunion.
                        We need a TE too. Chandler just isn't good enough as a full time starter. Thankfully Lee Smith is an UFA this season so hopefully we let him walk and replace him with someone like Jordan Cameron or Julius Thomas and we can then move Chandler down the depth chart.

Comment

• mightysimi
                          Buckle me in on the highway of sin
                          • Mar 2010

Originally posted by SquishDaFish View Post
                          Dareus isnt a Free Agent
                          Right because guys love going into their last year of a contract without future employment. Specially someone who has seen McCoy and will soon see Suh break the bank. Do you think he would be happy to play it out and risk injury?

Comment

Working...
                          X