PDA

View Full Version : Dear One Bills Drive

ublinkwescore
12-14-2014, 07:03 PM
Keep this Defense in tact, and fix the god damn offense - if we can field an offense that can score at least one td per game, we will make the playoffs next season - possibly even best the cheaters. get to it - re-sign Hughes and Dareus NOW.

YardRat
12-14-2014, 07:22 PM
Hell, half of this board could serve as the Peg's football consultant, the strengths and weaknesses are that obvious.

Mace
12-14-2014, 07:30 PM
Hell, half of this board could serve as the Peg's football consultant, the strengths and weaknesses are that obvious.

Disagree with you on this one hombre, clearly I'm the only one deserving of the salary until they drag me kicking and screaming from my office, prying my fingers from the gleaming mahogany desk as I look up my starlet secretaries skirt one final time after pocketing all the signed Bills logo stuff I could fit into my pockets to sell on ebay along with a DVD of the viral video of my dismissal.

YardRat
12-14-2014, 07:32 PM
Disagree with you on this one hombre, clearly I'm the only one deserving of the salary until they drag me kicking and screaming from my office, prying my fingers from the gleaming mahogany desk as I look up my starlet secretaries skirt one final time after pocketing all the signed Bills logo stuff I could fit into my pockets to sell on ebay along with a DVD of the viral video of my dismissal.

I had a feeling you had a little bit of Russ Brandon in you...

Yasgur's Farm
12-14-2014, 07:32 PM
Dareus is signed thru 2015... God I get tired of typing that!

SquishDaFish
12-14-2014, 07:42 PM
Dareus isnt a Free Agent

ICRockets
12-14-2014, 08:49 PM
I remember in preseason when fans were complaining about how many holes this team has, and I tried telling you guys that it just isn't true anymore.

We need:

QB
LG
C
RG

That's it. That's the entire list. If we can get upgrades elsewhere at good value, great. But in terms of our roster, those are the only glaring weaknesses on this team.

And for 2 of those, guard and center, having Doug Marrone in Buffalo may help us significantly. The Saints are in dire cap hell, and could be forced to part ways with Jahri Evans or Jonathan Goodwin, or possibly both. They played under Doug when he was the offensive coordinator, and it wouldn't surprise me if they'd be open to a reunion.

BidsJr
12-14-2014, 09:00 PM
RB

psubills62
12-14-2014, 09:08 PM
Every offseason is a good time to both re-sign the players that the team finds valuable and worth the money, and then extend the players who are key to the team, like Dareus. He may be signed through 2015, but that's why you extend him this offseason.

Hughes and Dareus seem like good candidates for extensions/new contracts.

djjimkelly
12-14-2014, 09:13 PM
darues should be this franchises wilfork but better

swiper
12-15-2014, 04:17 AM

Right. Lock up what you have. Fill in where you are lacking.

The Jokeman
12-15-2014, 07:41 AM
I remember in preseason when fans were complaining about how many holes this team has, and I tried telling you guys that it just isn't true anymore.

We need:

QB
LG
C
RG

That's it. That's the entire list. If we can get upgrades elsewhere at good value, great. But in terms of our roster, those are the only glaring weaknesses on this team.

And for 2 of those, guard and center, having Doug Marrone in Buffalo may help us significantly. The Saints are in dire cap hell, and could be forced to part ways with Jahri Evans or Jonathan Goodwin, or possibly both. They played under Doug when he was the offensive coordinator, and it wouldn't surprise me if they'd be open to a reunion.

We need a TE too. Chandler just isn't good enough as a full time starter. Thankfully Lee Smith is an UFA this season so hopefully we let him walk and replace him with someone like Jordan Cameron or Julius Thomas and we can then move Chandler down the depth chart.

mightysimi
12-15-2014, 08:21 AM
Dareus isnt a Free Agent

Right because guys love going into their last year of a contract without future employment. Specially someone who has seen McCoy and will soon see Suh break the bank. Do you think he would be happy to play it out and risk injury?