PDA

View Full Version : The one team no one wants to see in the playoffs...

BertSquirtgum
12-14-2014, 09:50 PM
The Buffalo Bills.
Http://www.bleacherreport.com/articles/2299997-the-one-nfl-team-that-no-one-wants-to-see-in-the-post-season?is_shared=true

BuffaloRedleg
12-14-2014, 09:52 PM
My brain can't even handle that article. The idea of us even making the playoffs, let alone people being afraid to play us there, is just too much.

BertSquirtgum
12-14-2014, 09:55 PM
It's still fun to even see someone talk about the Bills being in the playoffs.

psubills62
12-14-2014, 10:18 PM
Didn't realize Dareus had 10 sacks through 14 games. That's a tremendous amount for such a big man. For the sake of reference, in the big contract year that landed Albert Haynesworth gobs of money...he had 8.5 sacks in 16 games (and I believe that was under Jim Schwartz as DC). Vince Wilfork has 16 sacks in his entire career. I'd be surprised if Dareus doesn't get paid this offseason with the way he's playing.

Honestly, if we can get into the playoffs, we're hitting a nice stride about now, especially against playoff QB's. You look at the seasons the Giants won the SB, at least one of those years they backed into the playoffs and made a run. You just wish our offense could step up.

Ed
12-14-2014, 10:30 PM
No one fears having to face Kyle Orton in a playoff game.

chris66
12-15-2014, 07:03 AM
An offense that cant score isnt going to scare anyone

imbondz
12-15-2014, 07:17 AM
It's gotta be weird for new Bills fans who have never experienced a playoff team, to kinda be close to making the playoffs. When I was younger, the 90's it was assumed we'd make the playoffs.

Forward_Lateral
12-15-2014, 07:30 AM

There are plenty of QBs that teams aren't afraid of facing in a playoff game. Heck, the Bills aren't afraid of any except maybe Brady.

k-oneputt
12-15-2014, 07:42 AM
No team is afraid of Orton, but no team likes facing a defense that can rush the qb, especially the qb.

That is the only chance you have of beating the great qb's.

CoolBreeze
12-15-2014, 09:05 AM
This team reminds me of the 2007 NY Giants. At least based on Defense, a very talented bunch that was led by the best pass rushing attack that year. IMO their roster was better than their 10-6 record. I think we have that same problem. The only difference is we a have a less talented QB and a less experienced coaching staff not that Marrone compares to Coughlin anyway.

I believe their last game of the regular season that year was against New England as well.

BuffaloRedleg
12-15-2014, 09:49 AM
It's still fun to even see someone talk about the Bills being in the playoffs.

I just meant it has been so long since I've felt anything close to this that my brain can't even accept it. Too bad we aren't in the NFC West or South, or really in the NFC anything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLVdsUwFVQI

billsburgh
12-15-2014, 09:51 AM

that's a dream come true for every D-Coordinator