PDA

View Full Version : Anybody thinking we beat NE to make the playoffs is dreaming out their ....

Skooby
12-15-2014, 04:19 AM
We crush NE to make it, we don't just beat them. Send a message of FU to the world after telling Green Bay yesterday we will see you at the show.

WagonCircler
12-15-2014, 04:32 AM
May I be the first to compliment you on your firm grasp of the obvious.

In other news, water is wet.

swiper
12-15-2014, 04:34 AM
Skooby Dooby doo!

imbondz
12-15-2014, 04:48 AM
It's more possible that we win 10 games and miss the playoffs

coastal
12-15-2014, 05:40 AM
Mitchmurraydowntown karma!

TacklingDummy
12-15-2014, 06:08 AM
If I were New England and I have nothing to play for week 17 I lose to the Bills on purpose.

Just in case I'd have to play them in the playoffs, I'd rather have the team I've been whipping the past 15 years.

Meathead
12-15-2014, 06:14 AM
im trying to decide btwn astroglide, vasoline, or just go dry for my cheatriot ass raping

Cleve
12-15-2014, 06:17 AM
If I were New England and I have nothing to play for week 17 I lose to the Bills on purpose.

Just in case I'd have to play them in the playoffs, I'd rather have the team I've been whipping the past 15 years.

I can't see Belichick letting his team sandbag a game, especially the hated Bills.

If Brady takes the field, they're intending to win.

imbondz
12-15-2014, 06:38 AM
im trying to decide btwn astroglide, vasoline, or just go dry for my cheatriot ass raping

lol! nothing is better than astroglide. Mind as well enjoy it best you can

imbondz
12-15-2014, 06:40 AM
When you're a winner like Bellicheat and Brady, it's just not in your DNA to lose on purpose. It's not a switch you can flip on and off.

chris66
12-15-2014, 06:58 AM
Unless Denver loses next week. Pats are playing for home field

k-oneputt
12-15-2014, 07:05 AM
If this is a meaningless game for the Pats, and they play Brady, then for one time only I'm hoping for a player to get injured.

Nothing real bad, just a 4-6 week high ankle sprain.

Belichek would be pretty stupid to put him out there in a meaningless game against a team that can rush the qb.

chris66
12-15-2014, 07:07 AM
It wont be meaningless, if it is. it's because Denver lost and that eliminates buffalo anyway

Meathead
12-15-2014, 07:14 AM
brady is the winner not belicheat. hes more like a fame virus or a leech. he sucks his faux greatness right from marcias perky little teat

Joe Fo Sho
12-15-2014, 07:17 AM
Unless Denver loses next week. Pats are playing for home field

Yup.

If Denver beats Cincy next week, which is pretty likely, then the Pats need a win to try for home field. Since the Pats play at 1:00 and the Broncos play at 4:25, the only team that MIGHT have a meaningless game week 17 is the Broncos.

Meathead
12-15-2014, 07:21 AM
necromancer is the word i was looking for. hes a fame vampire, a walking undead of undeserved accomplishment. his only method of survival at that level is as a parasite, an evil specter of essence draining mediocrity

i just wish i could be more specific about how i feel about him

djjimkelly
12-15-2014, 07:27 AM

lol ill give you the best suggestion for that coconut oil. yes lol you read that right :) next time you grab the wife you can say DJ told me so.......

your welcome lol

imbondz
12-15-2014, 07:36 AM
coconut oil rules! And it's healthy for the skin. lol

Meathead
12-15-2014, 09:11 AM
succubus

is there a male version of a succubus? bc that would be an even better word for belicheat. especially if it were a gay succubus. you can put together the mental image on your own from there

Pinkerton Security
12-15-2014, 09:19 AM
I'll be honest, I thought we had about a .00001% chance of beating the Pack. I was hopeful we could pressure them and keep it close. Now I am a little more optimistic we can do the same to the Pats.

Lets also not overlook the Raiders. They are bad but we have a history of letdowns, idk if you guys remember...

Novacane
12-15-2014, 09:26 AM
If this is a meaningless game for the Pats, and they play Brady, then for one time only I'm hoping for a player to get injured.

Nothing real bad, just a 4-6 week high ankle sprain.

Belichek would be pretty stupid to put him out there in a meaningless game against a team that can rush the qb.

Screw that. Career ending ACL! Flame away all you holier than thou aholes!

HHURRICANE
12-15-2014, 12:13 PM
I cant find my thread where I did win loss but I think I gave us a shot against Green Bay at home but no shot at Denver on the road....

As far as New England...if they are playing for home field advantage we are going to get CRUSHED!!!

Short of Brady getting hurt we have zero chance....zero.

Meathead
12-15-2014, 12:15 PM
... and afterwards i could use the coconut oil to fry up some eggs

IlluminatusUIUC
12-15-2014, 03:48 PM
Can we have one measly Patriots thread that doesn't end up being about butt loving? :rofl:

DynaPaul
12-15-2014, 04:26 PM
Anything is possible!

Skooby
12-15-2014, 06:21 PM
Really been busy so that's why I haven't been on here but I think our defense is really great. We have been plugging in pieces to our defense and they've been playing great. I like our depth & I see a different team than the one who played NE earlier this season (on defense). Nothing will be easy for Brady, everything contested. Plan on a dogfight.

BillsImpossible
12-15-2014, 07:44 PM
I cant find my thread where I did win loss but I think I gave us a shot against Green Bay at home but no shot at Denver on the road....

As far as New England...if they are playing for home field advantage we are going to get CRUSHED!!!

Short of Brady getting hurt we have zero chance....zero.

Oh ye of little faith...

All we are saying is give Schwartz a chance.

ublinkwescore
12-15-2014, 08:25 PM
coconut oil rules! And it's healthy for the skin. lol

is it cheaper than the $32 oil me and my gf use?

BertSquirtgum
12-15-2014, 08:26 PM
Admiral Schwartzcough

ublinkwescore
12-15-2014, 08:30 PM
we could pull a giants and win out and keep it up on the road and win the superbowl that way - defense always travels better than offense...

BillsImpossible
12-15-2014, 08:36 PM
we could pull a giants and win out and keep it up on the road and win the superbowl that way - defense always travels better than offense...

I like it. I like it a lot.

The Doc
12-16-2014, 06:00 AM
Honestly, I'd be happy with seeing a career ending injury to Brady. We need to make the bad man go away.

Generalissimus Gibby
12-16-2014, 10:18 AM
If we beat Oakland and New England and make the post season I will run through the streets of Kansas City naked except for red and blue face paint on my face.

Generalissimus Gibby
12-16-2014, 10:21 AM
Screw that. Career ending ACL! Flame away all you holier than thou aholes!

If those turds run up the score on us its time to go into assassin mode. Gronk spikes the ball? You drill him in the ribs and tear his arm out of socket. Brady starts high fiving people without the helmet its cleats to the face. Go for the legs, go for the arms, make them pay. They have returned to their running up the score bull**** and if they do so against us because of ref assistance --and they probably will -- well you forget the rules and you wreck the ****ers.

GingerP
12-16-2014, 10:45 AM
Honestly, I'd be happy with seeing a career ending injury to Brady. We need to make the bad man go away.

With the Pats luck, Jimmy Garopollo will come in and turn into the next Aaron Rodgers.

trapezeus
12-16-2014, 11:09 AM
pats aren't playing withe the same deck as the other 31 teams. they have no one worth noting other than brady and gronk. Every TE that does the gronk push off gets a penalty. they never get the penalty. they rotate in WR and RBs and lineman. is it really just one guy that's that bright and everyone else is so stupid?

The bills aren't going to beat the pats until the NFL puts an end to their shenanigans.

that being said, it would be quite a story if they did. a team left for dead after the miami loss the year they lose their owner. they get a new owners, stay in buffalo and get into the playoffs beating a nemesis for the last 15 years to get in? that would be amazing.

El Guapo
12-16-2014, 11:25 AM
May the Schwartz be with us.

chris66
12-16-2014, 11:55 AM
if both New England and Denver win I can see this game being flex the 4:25 to keep both Denver and New England honest

stuckincincy
12-16-2014, 01:00 PM
if both New England and Denver win I can see this game being flex the 4:25 to keep both Denver and New England honest

Good point. THE OAK@DEN game in wk. 17 is already a 4:25 start. I assume NE beats NYJ this Sunday, and DEN disposes of never-ready-for-prime-time CIN on Monday evening.

BuffaloRedleg
12-16-2014, 01:12 PM
It would go down as possibly one of the greatest days in Bills history for sure. If not the greatest.

k-oneputt
12-16-2014, 01:17 PM
Slow down big guy.
It would be a big win but not in the "greatest" category.

Woodman
12-17-2014, 11:27 AM

We have a BINGO right here.

If Cincy drops Denver in Cinci on Monday Night New England will have total control on determining the field and still get the top seed.

Woodman
12-17-2014, 11:30 AM
I can't see Belichick letting his team sandbag a game, especially the hated Bills.

If Brady takes the field, they're intending to win.

Disagree!!

If he's locked it up he sits half the damn team.

Bye and extra rest ... yep that's where my money is!!

IlluminatusUIUC
12-17-2014, 11:30 AM
We have a BINGO right here.

If Cincy drops Denver in Cinci on Monday Night New England will have total control on determining the field and still get the top seed.

If Cincy drops Denver we are basically eliminated.

Woodman
12-17-2014, 11:31 AM
Disagree!!

If he's locked it up he sits half the damn team.

Bye and extra rest ... yep that's where my money is!!

Healthy Teams WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!!

Woodman
12-17-2014, 11:32 AM
If Cincy drops Denver we are basically eliminated.

so why not rest if your New England free rest and recoup time without cost to starters in any way.

IlluminatusUIUC
12-17-2014, 11:38 AM
so why not rest if your New England free rest and recoup time without cost to starters in any way.

They might very well do that, but it would be too late for us. If Cincy wins our playoff shot is seriously damaged. That Cincy tie is a major PITA.

Basically, our best scenario involves Denver winning, which also means New England playing for HFA. There's no easy way to shoot the gap and get both.