PDA

View Full Version : Wooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Forward_Lateral
12-15-2014, 07:01 AM
Where's all the moron fans that said "There's no way the Bills beat the Packers"?

EABFD

imbondz
12-15-2014, 07:29 AM
Right here!

Forward_Lateral
12-15-2014, 07:31 AM
Right here!

Take it back and all is forgiven!!!

I can honestly say I had a good feeling before the game even started.

imbondz
12-15-2014, 07:31 AM
100% already took it back

imbondz
12-15-2014, 07:33 AM
I actually had a good feeling too but wasn't expecting Rodgers to struggle as much as he did against our D. They have a glaring weakness for the playoffs that they are not a physical team and can't hang w teams that are.

Forward_Lateral
12-15-2014, 09:27 AM
I actually had a good feeling too but wasn't expecting Rodgers to struggle as much as he did against our D. They have a glaring weakness for the playoffs that they are not a physical team and can't hang w teams that are.

The fact that the D basically shut down Manning and Rogers in back to back weeks gives me a teeny tiny shred of hope that hey can win out, finish 10-6 and squeak into a WC spot.

Novacane
12-15-2014, 09:29 AM
I didn't think we had a chance. It's nice to be wrong!

billsburgh
12-15-2014, 09:38 AM
The fact that the D basically shut down Manning and Rogers in back to back weeks gives me a teeny tiny shred of hope that hey can win out, finish 10-6 and squeak into a WC spot.

too bad we need alot of help from other teams even if we win out

mightysimi
12-15-2014, 10:02 AM

The good news is that a few of them play each other so someone is losing.

CoolBreeze
12-15-2014, 10:10 AM

I don't think we need that much help. We do need a little help

Steelers 9-5
Ravens 9-5
Chiefs 8-6
Chargers 8-6
Bills 8-6

All we have to do is go 2-0, and hope Baltimore, KC, and SD lose 1 of 2. Baltimore is the only team we can beat in the tie breaker.

Or we go 2-0, and hope Pittsburgh goes 0- 2, then KC and SD lose 1 of 2... This one is harder, Week 16 KC plays Pittsburgh, Week 17 KC plays SD.

If we lose we're out

Even if we win out if both KC and SD win this weekend our odds are reduced and week 17 becomes root against Baltimore, and Pittsburgh week.

Novacane
12-15-2014, 10:18 AM
I don't think we need that much help. We do need a little help

Steelers 9-5
Ravens 9-5
Chiefs 8-6
Chargers 8-6
Bills 8-6

All we have to do is go 2-0, and hope Baltimore, KC, and SD lose 1 of 2. Baltimore is the only team we can beat in the tie breaker.

Or we go 2-0, and hope Pittsburgh goes 0- 2, then KC and SD lose 1 of 2... This one is harder, Week 16 KC plays Pittsburgh, Week 17 KC plays SD.

If we lose we're out

Even if we win out if both KC and SD win this weekend our odds are reduced and week 17 becomes root against Baltimore, and Pittsburgh week.

I think our best bet is to root for the Steelers to win out and take their division. That would give the chiefs the 1 loss we need and also mean a loss for Cinci. Chargers have the Chiefs and the 49ers. They should lose 1 of those. All we would need then is for Denver to beat Cinci next week. Don't see the Ravens losing either of their 2 games against the Browns and Texans.

Ed
12-15-2014, 10:26 AM
It's the NFL, you always have a chance. But if you had told me Orton's putrid stat line before the game I would have said that they don't stand a chance.

CoolBreeze
12-15-2014, 10:30 AM
I think our best bet is to root for the Steelers to win out and take their division. That would give the chiefs the 1 loss we need and also mean a loss for Cinci. Chargers have the Chiefs and the 49ers. They should lose 1 of those. All we would need then is for Denver to beat Cinci next week. Don't see the Ravens losing either of their 2 games against the Browns and Texans.

Agreed, I'd be fine with the Steelers winning their last 2.

Other than us playing New England, I believe Baltimore is our biggest worry. Other than the Bills who get Oak this week, Baltimore has the easiest remaining schedule of the other 4. They get to play Hou and Tom Savage, then the Browns at home both very winnable games

WagonCircler
12-15-2014, 11:46 AM
I watched it with my own two eyes and I still can't believe it.

That fumble/Safety to clinch the game might be the single most exciting play I've ever seen at the Ralph. The Christie FG in the Houston Comeback game was the biggest, but it was still a FG. This was totally unexpected.

Everyone in my section was talking about the score or 19-13 setting up perfectly for a Rodgers led drive that would put the game away at 20-19 for the Packers. What an amazing turn of events.

Then getting to see a once in a lifetime onside free kick! Amazing.

mightysimi
12-15-2014, 02:09 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/12/15/no-tom-savage-this-week-leaving-texans-scrambling/

Looks like it might be Thad Lewis.

Generalissimus Gibby
12-15-2014, 02:32 PM
Damn ****ing shame we couldn't beat Houston and KC. If EJ and McKelvin are still on this roster next year. . . .

imbondz
12-15-2014, 09:23 PM
it wouldn't be funny but it totally would be funny if we lost to Oakland, then beat the Patriots.

THRILLHO
12-15-2014, 09:47 PM
I absolutely said we wouldn't. And if you told me we'd do it with out an offensive TD, I would have laughed you out the door.

But, thats why they play the game.

Topas
12-16-2014, 04:38 AM
Where's all the moron fans that said "There's no way the Bills beat the Packers"?

EABFD

I. Eat. Crow.
And very happy about that!

swiper
12-16-2014, 04:42 AM
I watched it with my own two eyes and I still can't believe it.

That fumble/Safety to clinch the game might be the single most exciting play I've ever seen at the Ralph. The Christie FG in the Houston Comeback game was the biggest, but it was still a FG. This was totally unexpected.

Everyone in my section was talking about the score or 19-13 setting up perfectly for a Rodgers led drive that would put the game away at 20-19 for the Packers. What an amazing turn of events.

Then getting to see a once in a lifetime onside free kick! Amazing.

This. I still can't believe it. And with no offensive TDs. Just amazing.

Forward_Lateral
12-16-2014, 05:46 AM
it wouldn't be funny but it totally would be funny if we lost to Oakland, then beat the Patriots.

No. It would be typical lol