• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Typ0
    honey pie
    • Jul 2002

A Football Team With A Quarterback Problem -- Smoking Gun

I love the way this season is shaping up. People are still calling it impossible as no matter what happens a win in Gillette stands between the Bills and a potential playoff berth. I couldn't be happier about this situation as the launching pad into the playoffs could very well be our offense getting their acts together and Orton leading the charge. No, we are not going back to EJ Manuel like it or not Orton is going to have the get the job done or be the one left holding the smoking gun. I just love the idea of going to Gillette with everything on the line and laying a very physical whooping on the entire Patriot's squad. Our team is that physical and they are good enough if we can convert some red zone trips into TDs.

Let's go pound on some Raiders. Light up some offense and start to gain some confidence again. The bar for this team is set at the top I can see it in their attitudes and the way they play. Let's assuage our QB problem with some success ...
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: A Football Team With A Quarterback Problem -- Smoking Gun

I just want to get out of Oakland with a W.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• casdhf
      • Jul 2002

Trap game. We are looking to NE
      Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
      cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• Gibby
        Power & Authority Demand Responsibility to the common good, and must never be abused.
        • Jun 2006

Originally posted by casdhf View Post
        Trap game. We are looking to NE
        we lose to Oakland and I am all for firing Marrone. If we beat Oakland and get out of there healthy we should be able to beat New England.

Comment

• Typ0
          honey pie
          • Jul 2002

I am not worried about the mentality of this team and don't think they can be trapped. Winning in Oakland is not guaranteed in any way nor is it guaranteed the Bills will have a good day out there ... I just don't think they are going to be caught sleeping.

Comment

Working...
          X