PDA

View Full Version : New Defensive Staff

DesertFox24
12-15-2014, 01:50 PM
I get the feeling that Jim Schwartz will be gone after this year, which really sucks. Hopefully Donnie Henderson stays like last year because the secondary has really started to show signs of dominance. That being said what teams will be looking for a new coach. Oakland, Jets, Chicago (maybe), San Fran, Jags (real long shot and doubt on the list), Phins. Anyone else want to add. I apologize for the lack of using return key for some reason the return key no longer works on this site, but works on every other site.

YardRat
12-15-2014, 01:56 PM
Bite your tongue...let us keep the defensive side of the ball intact for at least one more season.

DesertFox24
12-15-2014, 03:14 PM
Bite your tongue...let us keep the defensive side of the ball intact for at least one more season. Oh I hope so can you imagine how good they could be if they all come back and we keep Hughes, Searcy, and extend Dareus

better days
12-15-2014, 03:16 PM
I would rather get rid of Marrone & his entire offensive staff than anyone on Defense.

streetkings01
12-15-2014, 03:18 PM
I doubt he's gone after this year.......he's a failure as a HC right now.......it'd take a couple more years with the defense ranked in the top 5 before he gets another chance.

The Jokeman
12-15-2014, 05:05 PM
I doubt he's gone after this year.......he's a failure as a HC right now.......it'd take a couple more years with the defense ranked in the top 5 before he gets another chance.

If Schwartz coaches us to another top 5 defense next year and we make the playoffs he'll be back in the HC discussion in 2016, I don't think he will this offseason. In terms of other open NFL HC after this season the one in Atlanta could open up too.

BillsImpossible
12-15-2014, 06:05 PM
No way Schwartz leaves this defense to become a HC next year. Maybe in 2016, but not 2015.

No other team has the players on defense like the Bills do. He's in the perfect situation as a DC, why leave it?

Meathead
12-15-2014, 06:40 PM
how awesome would it be if schwartz decided to stay here like whatshisname in pittsburg dang it lebeau thats it like lebeau. hey it could happen

swiper
12-15-2014, 06:52 PM
The Giants are going to fire Perry Fewell. So people will be looking at the Buffalo staff. The saving grace may be that Rex Ryan will be a free agent.

BillsImpossible
12-15-2014, 07:38 PM
I think the entire Bills defensive coaching staff knows they have something very special here in Buffalo.

I wouldn't want to leave now if I were them.

The Bills defense is only going to get better in 2015.

Kiko Alonso agrees.

BertSquirtgum
12-15-2014, 08:17 PM
Schwartz would be dumb to leave next year. Maybe after next year though.