PDA

View Full Version : Marrone up for the Michigan job

sudzy
12-21-2014, 12:18 PM
http://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2014/12/doug_marrone_on_michigan_football_coach_search_list_according_to_report.html

Take Hackett with you.

YardRat
12-21-2014, 12:35 PM
He's in pretty good company if that list is accurate. If he is a candidate, it certainly throws a little gas on the 'disconnect with Whaley' fire.

djjimkelly
12-21-2014, 12:35 PM
please take the job and make this easy on this organization

take orton with you

pmoon6
12-21-2014, 12:37 PM
http://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2014/12/doug_marrone_on_michigan_football_coach_search_list_according_to_report.html

Take Hackett with you.HaHaHa, the guy has the team at 8-6.

What, you want him fired 'cause he won't win the Super Bowl in his second year?

I think alot of Bills' fans need to get the air changed in their craniums more often.

WagonCircler
please take the job and make this easy on this organization

take orton with you

Take EJ with you.

Night Train
The privilege of losing to Ohio St. & Michigan St. yearly.

Sounds perfect !

djjimkelly
12-21-2014, 12:39 PM
Take EJ with you.

him too :)

BuffaloWingEater
12-21-2014, 12:43 PM
why the doug hate? teams hasn't done **** in almost 20 years and we are having a great season without a qb. yeh, forget you doug, loser.

GvilleBills
12-21-2014, 12:45 PM
I think Michigan might be setting themselves up for disappointment.
If they end up missing on these names, they look foolish.

- - - Updated - - -

I think Michigan might be setting themselves up for disappointment.
If they end up missing on these names, they look foolish.

BertSquirtgum
12-21-2014, 02:46 PM
Why would anyone go from the NFL back to the college ranks unless they were totally embarrassed in the NFL. Which Doug Marrone hasn't been yet.

DraftBoy
12-21-2014, 02:54 PM
Why would anyone go from the NFL back to the college ranks unless they were totally embarrassed in the NFL. Which Doug Marrone hasn't been yet.

More control.

Also some like coaching kids more than million dollar adults.

OpIv37
12-21-2014, 03:26 PM
why the doug hate? teams hasn't done **** in almost 20 years and we are having a great season without a qb. yeh, forget you doug, loser.
He's an offensive coach with a terrible offense that has actually regressed. He repeatedly calls (or at least allows Hackett to call) plays that have never worked. He doesn't know what to do with Spiller. Pettine and now Schwartz have carried his ass. He punts from his own territory when down late in the game.

I think he's done enough that firing him would be ridiculous, but I do hope he chooses to leave because I don't see us ever being more than a wild card team with him at the helm.

Novacane
12-21-2014, 03:29 PM
Please

Mr. Cynical
12-21-2014, 06:19 PM
He's an offensive coach with a terrible offense that has actually regressed. He repeatedly calls (or at least allows Hackett to call) plays that have never worked. He doesn't know what to do with Spiller. Pettine and now Schwartz have carried his ass. He punts from his own territory when down late in the game.

I think he's done enough that firing him would be ridiculous, but I do hope he chooses to leave because I don't see us ever being more than a wild card team with him at the helm.

Bingo. D has carried this team and they got to 8 wins in spite of Marrone imo. I was thinking of giving him a little more slack, but after this game, it's clear that he can't coach the offense (as an o coach he should have been able to make up for Hack's putrid schemes, but he didnt')

Novacane
12-21-2014, 06:21 PM
Probably because they're his ****y schemes. He's just as lost as Hackett is

X-Era
12-21-2014, 06:22 PM
More control.

Also some like coaching kids more than million dollar adults.
Gifted at taking crappy programs to mediocrity... His jobs done here. Time to take on Michigan's problems.

Novacane
12-21-2014, 06:24 PM
Marone just said in his presser when asked about this rumor "You're stuck with me"

X-Era
12-21-2014, 06:26 PM
Marone just said in his presser when asked about this rumor "You're stuck with me""you're stuck with me. But, I haven't spoke with Mr. Pegula yet".

Let's be more realistic.

YardRat
12-21-2014, 06:28 PM
I'm on the Schwartz bandwagon right now.

Continuity and new blood all wrapped up in one.

Mr. Pink
12-21-2014, 06:30 PM
Hopefully Michigan offers him so much Marrone cannot possibly refuse their offer.

As a fan of Ohio State, I wouldn't have to worry about them losing to Michigan for the next decade....double bonus.

imbondz
12-21-2014, 06:30 PM
Right now I could give a crap if any of our coaches are back except Shwartz. Just give him the head job.

OpIv37
12-21-2014, 06:40 PM
Right now I could give a crap if any of our coaches are back except Shwartz. Just give him the head job.

Best possible scenario: Marrone takes the Michigan job, we promote Schwartz to HC. We'll be able to keep the D as it is and start over with the O. Also, it's probably the only way we keep Schwartz. He's going to be HC somewhere next year and I hope it's here.

kingJofNYC
12-21-2014, 06:42 PM
Don't fall for the Schwartz hype. Our D was one of the better units last year too with Pettine, we have talent on that side of the ball and a competent coach can do a lot with the group we have. Schwartz is terrible head coach, don't fall for it. He's a DC only, not a guy you want leading your team. Lions were so undisciplined with him at the helm.

psubills62
12-21-2014, 06:49 PM
Why do people want Schwartz to be HC again?

SaviorEdwards
12-21-2014, 06:50 PM
Even as an Ohio State alumn I think Michigan deserves better than Marrone.

Mahdi
12-21-2014, 07:06 PM
If this happens we should be all over Todd Bowles.

justasportsfan
12-21-2014, 07:11 PM
Nope. Keep him one more year. If Marrone stays , chances are Schwartz stays unless he's offered a HC job.

Schwartz will keepbthe D intact plusche gets Kiko next year.

Marrone leaves, forget continuity with this D. The next HC unless its Schwartz could have this D playing like Wanny did

feldspar
12-21-2014, 07:14 PM
Marrone is going to be the Head Coach of the Buffalo Bills next year. Bank on it.

I'd bet on it.

BuffaloWingEater
12-21-2014, 07:16 PM
Why do people want Schwartz to be HC again?

desperation