PDA

View Full Version : Nice try. Goodbye.

WagonCircler
12-21-2014, 10:35 PM
Goodbye Dougie. Goodbye other Dougie.

Goodbye Russ.

Goodbye Nate.

Goodbye Kyle and EJ.

Please direct yourselves to the scrap heap, next to Todd, Trent, Mularkey, Donahoe and friends.

This was worse than losing to the Steelers' backups.

This team needs an enema.

Do the right thing, Terry. Gut this thing and build a real front office and staff.

jamze132
12-21-2014, 10:57 PM
I seriously doubt Pegula blows it up. The Bills need some tweaks this offseason for sure but a complete overhaul, they do not.

Crisis
12-21-2014, 10:58 PM
I feel bad for Fred Jackson. Guy has more heart than the rest of these losers combined, shame he had to waste his talents playing for this ****ty organization.

Later
12-21-2014, 11:16 PM
My wish list:

1) An offensive line that opens up running lanes and gives the qb more than 2 seconds to throw.

2) A coach who doesn't automatically punt on fourth down.

Playoffs are ours if we fix those things (and re-sign our key FAs). I actually think Orton could take us there with a full training camp with us and a competent O-line.

Later
12-21-2014, 11:17 PM
Oh and fire Russ Brandon, the primary loser who has been here for all of the last pathetic 15 years.

djjimkelly
12-21-2014, 11:33 PM
I feel bad for Fred Jackson. Guy has more heart than the rest of these losers combined, shame he had to waste his talents playing for this ****ty organization.

cant think like that we created freddy he is a marv levy baby and a true blue bills long shot story he is the rare 1 sports city kind of guy.

djjimkelly
12-21-2014, 11:36 PM
My wish list:

1) An offensive line that opens up running lanes and gives the qb more than 2 seconds to throw.

Playoffs are ours if we fix those things (and re-sign our key FAs). I actually think Orton could take us there with a full training camp with us and a competent O-line.

i truly believe a different qb would drastically change how defenses defend the bills, its hard to run when your not afraid of the qb throwing the ball more then 5-10 yards. teams not afraid of leaving guys in 1 on 1 against orton.

lots of zones against orton also he sucks so bad he would check down instantly

kingJofNYC
12-21-2014, 11:54 PM
Have no problem dumping these clowns, but as we all know the unknown all seems like a better option, until we get fisted once more.

BillsOverDolphins
12-22-2014, 12:24 AM
Keep Watkins, Woods, and Freddie on the O--the rest of them can diaff for all I care

BillsOverDolphins
12-22-2014, 12:27 AM
I disagree that this was worse than the 2004 finale. In 2004 we were clicking on all cylinders and destroying teams (they were bad teams, but still), only to lose to scrubs. This one will hurt less after the Pats beat us 48-7 next week.

Don't Panic
12-22-2014, 03:54 AM
You don't blow it up when you have a defense like this. That would be beyond wasteful thinking. Keep the damn baby, get rid of the bathwater.

swiper
12-22-2014, 04:36 AM
Marrone must be told that in order for him to stay he must replace the offensive coordinator.

Historian
12-22-2014, 04:42 AM
Everyone is alowwed a clunker or two throughout the season.

But not when the playoffs are on the line.

That is unconscienable.

WagonCircler
12-22-2014, 05:00 AM
You don't blow it up when you have a defense like this. That would be beyond wasteful thinking. Keep the damn baby, get rid of the bathwater.

The baby is the players. Keep and upgrade.

The bathwater is management and coaching staff. Out with the old, in with the new.

CommissarSpartacus
12-22-2014, 05:40 AM

Goodbye Russ.

Goodbye Nate.

Goodbye Kyle and EJ.

Please direct yourselves to the scrap heap, next to Todd, Trent, Mularkey, Donahoe and friends.

Do the right thing, Terry. Gut this thing and build a real front office and staff.

If we're gonna do this, which I agree with, we also need to make Schwaet2 the new HC at the same time. Reward success as well as deal with failure,

Don't Panic
12-22-2014, 06:49 AM
The baby is the players. Keep and upgrade.

The bathwater is management and coaching staff. Out with the old, in with the new.

The bathwater is the QB position. Fix that (if possible) and then see what you have.

Mr. Pink
12-22-2014, 06:50 AM
The entire offense side of the ball as well as the coaching staff on that side deserves to be gutted.

GreedoII
12-22-2014, 08:34 AM
Oh and fire Russ Brandon, the primary loser who has been here for all of the last pathetic 15 years.

Glad people are seeing this. he's a big problem here folks...

colin
12-22-2014, 08:45 AM
I think the gm has earned at least another season.

I'd fire the hc if there is a real upgrade available, otherwise just can the oc. I agree marrone is all wet, but if we don't have a clear upgrade we shouldn't blast him

WagonCircler
12-22-2014, 09:58 AM
The bathwater is the QB position. Fix that (if possible) and then see what you have.

We see what we have in that management put the team into the position it was in at the QB position.

Not only did they fail to draft a QB last year, they doubled down by trading away next year's first rounder. Fatal stupidity.

starrymessenger
12-22-2014, 10:13 AM
My wish list:

I tend to agree.
But don't forget the guy in the sky calling the plays and his brain dead boss.
They need to go.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
12-22-2014, 11:02 AM
i hope orton hears a goodby

WagonCircler
12-22-2014, 12:05 PM
i hope orton hears a goodby

Actually, I think Orton would be a serviceable backup QB, provided there's an O Line.

Cali512
12-22-2014, 02:13 PM
Whyd Spiller start? And how does fred lead us all ghe way to the 50. Than within 3 plays with Spiller in the game we punt

djjimkelly
12-22-2014, 02:29 PM
Whyd Spiller start? And how does fred lead us all ghe way to the 50. Than within 3 plays with Spiller in the game we punt

i remember a time when fitzpatrick and chan gailey had this guy thinking 7-8 yards a carry.

is spiller a perfect rb no, its not his fault we drafted him, i think in a different offense and different qb he would be a star. if i was him id fly myself to san diego or new orleans and beg them to save my career

Generalissimus Gibby
12-22-2014, 02:49 PM
In the main I wholly agree with you. . . . However

Can't disagree, but hope we keep the Schwartz as at least an assistant HC or HC
Goodbye Russ.
Long overdue
Goodbye Nate.
Should have been fired early on
Goodbye Kyle and EJ.
EJ Gone, Kyle is a good backup to spot a few games. How many ****ing times will it take this team to learn that a backup is not a good starter. Your starter goes down, fine Kyle won't lose the game but you don't want him as a long term starter

Generalissimus Gibby
12-22-2014, 02:50 PM
Everyone is alowwed a clunker or two throughout the season.

But not when the playoffs are on the line.

That is unconscienable.

Clunkers are okay. Oakland was not a clunker. Oakland was a disaster. Kansas City, Miami, Houston . . . those were clunkers against fairly decent teams. Oakland is unforgivable.

DetDannyWilliams
12-22-2014, 04:03 PM
Marrone must be told that in order for him to stay he must replace the offensive coordinator.

:sorry: the Pegula's don't work that way

jills
12-22-2014, 04:21 PM
The only thing we have is a DC and that's about it. We need a GM, OC and HC.

SquishDaFish
12-22-2014, 05:20 PM
Whaley did an awesome job!! He stays. Marrone did a good job and got this team to play meaningful games in December he stays. OC is the only place that should be upgraded then OLINE and QB

And EJ isnt going anywhere. He will compete for the job in training camp

BertSquirtgum
12-22-2014, 06:59 PM
Whaley did an awesome job!! He stays. Marrone did a good job and got this team to play meaningful games in December he stays. OC is the only place that should be upgraded then OLINE and QB

And EJ isnt going anywhere. He will compete for the job in training camp

Gross

Figster
12-23-2014, 09:34 AM
Coaching or GM had little to do with poor executuion on Ortons behalf and blaming anyone in the current regime for Manuels slow progress transitioning into the NFL doesn't make much sense IMO.

The loss was very painful so I understand why people are so angry...

WagonCircler
12-23-2014, 09:47 AM
Coaching or GM had little to do with poor executuion on Ortons behalf and blaming anyone in the current regime for Manuels slow progress transitioning into the NFL doesn't make much sense IMO.

The loss was very painful so I understand why people are so angry...

Really? So faeries and pixie dust are responsible for the collection of Venus de Milos who are masquerading as an Offensive Line? Is a unicorn or Bigfoot responsible for going into the season thinking that EJ Manuel and Jeff Tuel were so good that drafting a QB or signing a FA QB before the last day of training camp was unnecessary?

This team had a shot at going somewhere had there been even a barely adequate Offense. But the Offense is an absolute mess, and it's going to take years to fix.

Coaching and GM malpractice.

Figster
12-23-2014, 01:41 PM
Really? So faeries and pixie dust are responsible for the collection of Venus de Milos who are masquerading as an Offensive Line? Is a unicorn or Bigfoot responsible for going into the season thinking that EJ Manuel and Jeff Tuel were so good that drafting a QB or signing a FA QB before the last day of training camp was unnecessary?

This team had a shot at going somewhere had there been even a barely adequate Offense. But the Offense is an absolute mess, and it's going to take years to fix.

Again, I understand the frustration and everyone has their own ideas on how to fix the problems with the Bills on Offense.

Message boards are a good place to blow off some steam.

Buffalo is young at WR and while I'm not happy with Kyle Ortons performance as of late I see mistakes happening around him.

IMO the Bills are only a player or two away from having a good Offense/football team. Franchise QB is one of them.

I want to see some continuity for a change...

WagonCircler
12-23-2014, 02:49 PM
IMO the Bills are only a player or two away from having a good Offense/football team. Franchise QB is one of them.

I want to see some continuity for a change...

Please be specific.

They need to totally revamp the Offensive Line. The Tight Ends are mediocre at best. The RB situation is not good. I love Fred, but he's not immortal. I think EJ is a gimmick player who is a luxury, but a very incomplete running back. The WRs--who really knows what we have there?

And a franchise QB is a very, very tall order. One that we haven't been able to fill since Jim Kelly retired.

And to make matters worse, we blew our first round draft choice, plus an additional 4th, overspending for a pretty good WR who's not worth anywhere near what we spent to get him.

The Offense is last in the league. It's a disaster.

Figster
12-24-2014, 06:56 AM
Please be specific.

They need to totally revamp the Offensive Line. The Tight Ends are mediocre at best. The RB situation is not good. I love Fred, but he's not immortal. I think EJ is a gimmick player who is a luxury, but a very incomplete running back. The WRs--who really knows what we have there?

And a franchise QB is a very, very tall order. One that we haven't been able to fill since Jim Kelly retired.

And to make matters worse, we blew our first round draft choice, plus an additional 4th, overspending for a pretty good WR who's not worth anywhere near what we spent to get him.

The Offense is last in the league. It's a disaster.

With all due respect OP,

Its hard to take comments like totally revamping the Oline seriously.

TE, RB , Guard, and QB I can buy, concentrate on the Offense

One more good draft despite missing a 1st round pick should have Buffalo in decent shape IMO

k-oneputt
12-24-2014, 07:28 AM
Draft a couple of ol early. I wouldn't give up on Kujo yet either, that kid is very young and could still develop into a player.
Mid rds. you can get a te and rb.

Spiller is gone and you had better hope he doesn't end up in New Eng. for the next 4-5 yrs.

better days
12-24-2014, 07:32 AM

No it is not going to take years to fix the OL.

BETTER Coaching/scheme & a couple Guards & this OL would be vastly improved overnight.