PDA

View Full Version : They're Baaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!

SpikedLemonade
12-28-2014, 02:05 PM
There is no question Hackett, Marrone and Whaley are back next season.

They can simply point at a 9-7 record.

So please tell me why I don't sense momentum going into next season when we went from 6-10 to 9-7?

Is it because we have peaked at QB play with the current QBs on the roster?

Is it because we have peaked with our RBs?

Pegula better spend right up to the top of the salary cap next year.

cookie G
12-28-2014, 02:07 PM
Screwed by Belichick again!!

Newman!!

swiper
12-28-2014, 02:09 PM
Well, the fact remains if they would have not blown one of the Houston, 2nd Miami, KC or Oakland games they'd likely be in the play-offs.

You're feeling comes from the incompetence of the HC, OC, QB and o-line in contests like those.

Novacane
12-28-2014, 02:11 PM
BB's best lost ever. Guy beats us even when he loses

Novacane
12-28-2014, 02:13 PM
Well, the fact remains if they would have not blown one of the Houston, 2nd Miami, KC or Oakland games they'd likely be in the play-offs.

You're feeling comes from the incompetence of the HC, OC, QB and o-line in contests like those.

The same incompetence in a lot of the wins too. Today included. I have no hope about next year with this crew returning. A repeat of 9-7 will be a big accomplishment

Discotrish
12-28-2014, 02:14 PM
Lose to Oakland, beat the Patriots.

Sure, why not?

Patti

swiper
12-28-2014, 02:16 PM
Lose to Oakland, beat the Patriots.

Sure, why not?

Patti

Someone explain the results of the last three games please? How does that happen? Beat GB & NE and lose to a 2 - 12 team with a rookie QB?

GvilleBills
12-28-2014, 02:18 PM
Ugh. Can't keep status quo, and expect to do damage in the playoffs.

The Jokeman
12-28-2014, 02:20 PM
Someone explain the results of the last three games please? How does that happen? Beat GB & NE and lose to a 2 - 12 team with a rookie QB?

On any given Sunday.

Mr. Cynical
12-28-2014, 02:27 PM
Clean house Terry. Bring the turbo Dyson.

YardRat
12-28-2014, 02:33 PM
Astonishingly as it sounds, this team was actually good enough to win 11, maybe even 12 games. The only thing that held them back was one of the most historically putrid offenses in Bills history (which for many around here is the exact reason the bets were hedged at the beginning of the year with overall record predictions). It was so obvious in September, and all season, it has to be the same for Pegs.

It will be really disappointing if the new regime looks at 'we won 3 more games than last season' as opposed to 'we should have won three more games this season'.

If there is any football common sense under the new ownership, they will realize what most of us also do...the offense sucked, and changes need to be made on that side of the ball, at a minimum. If they don't, it doesn't bode any better for future of the franchise.

coastal
12-28-2014, 02:34 PM
Iupati and Boling and we will win the AFC East next year.

notacon
12-28-2014, 03:04 PM
HUGE mistake to bring those morons back. I don't care what "their" record was. Counting this game as a "win" is dishonest.

The Pats treated this game like the last pre-season game. Their disinterest was palpable.

With one of the easiest schedule in the league, and one of the best defenses, having a tainted 9-7 record, and longest streak out of the playoffs, does not warrant another year.

Paula MUST do the right thing, and CLEAN HOUSE ASAP!!!!

Any fan that does not support that is setting back the franchise for another decade.

The Jokeman
12-28-2014, 03:36 PM
HUGE mistake to bring those morons back. I don't care what "their" record was. Counting this game as a "win" is dishonest.

The Pats treated this game like the last pre-season game. Their disinterest was palpable.

With one of the easiest schedule in the league, and one of the best defenses, having a tainted 9-7 record, and longest streak out of the playoffs, does not warrant another year.

Any fan that does not support that is setting back the franchise for another decade.

I'd agree with you but then again I thought the Bengals were foolish to not fire Marvin Lewis after the 2008 season.

pmoon6
12-28-2014, 03:41 PM
Clean house Terry. Bring the turbo Dyson.Clean house after having a good season with a second string QB.

Alrighty then.

pmoon6
12-28-2014, 03:45 PM
More proof that alot of Bills' Fans are not the sharpest pencils in the drawer.

If Marrone replaces Hackett with a good OC and we get some more players, we will improve.

Firing everyone from the GM to the Ball boy is probably the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Then again, we are talking about Bills' Fans.

SpikedLemonade
12-28-2014, 03:56 PM

If Marrone replaces Hackett with a good OC and we get some more players, we will improve.

Firing everyone from the GM to the Ball boy is probably the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

It is difficult to read your posts these days.

The world was so much better 40 years ago.

Today's youth/fans/society/etc are no good.

Whatever.

You make me feel old just reading your crap.

In any event, I agree that replacing Hackett is enough of a step forward. I doubt it happens.

I am thrilled this team was 9-7 this year. I just don't see us going from 9-7 to 11-5 to make the play-offs next year.

pmoon6
12-28-2014, 04:00 PM

Whatever.

In any event, I agree that replacing Hackett is enough of a step forward. I doubt it happens.

I am thrilled this team was 9-7 this year. I just don't see us going from 9-7 to 11-5 to make the play-offs next year.I'm sorry.

Reading your posts makes me laugh really hard.

Unfortunately, that is one of my shortcomings.

It's not nice to laugh at mental defectives that have the intelligence of an amoeba.

SpikedLemonade
12-28-2014, 04:04 PM
I'm sorry.

Reading your posts makes me laugh really hard.

Unfortunately, that is one of my shortcomings.

It's not nice to laugh at mental defectives that have the intelligence of an amoeba.

I am happy to amuse you. That is the purpose of this hobby right?

mightysimi
12-28-2014, 04:05 PM

Whatever.

I am thrilled this team was 9-7 this year. I just don't see us going from 9-7 to 11-5 to make the play-offs next year.

I'm pretty sure the Bills also get a free agency period and the rest of the draft beyond the first round. We also get a pretty close to defensive rookie of the year back. How is it impossible to improve? Marrone has the best record in a decade and we want to bounce him. I don't argue that Hackett could be upgraded but Marrone has done a good job changing the culture of the team.

pmoon6
12-28-2014, 04:07 PM
I am happy to amuse you. That is the purpose of this hobby right?Of course.

That's why I said "I'm sorry". I fail to amuse you.

I guess it's difficult when you are the brunt of the jokes.

chris66
12-28-2014, 04:09 PM
Clean house after having a good season with a second string QB.

Alrighty then.
That was a good season? That was a horrible season. Bills choked in every game that mattered. Yeah bills manage to achieve another moral victory

justasportsfan
12-28-2014, 05:00 PM
There is no question Hackett, Marrone and Whaley are back next season.

They can simply point at a 9-7 record.

They all deserve another year to fix this offense.

justasportsfan
12-28-2014, 05:04 PM

Bills are damned if they do damned if they don't. Unlike you I'm tired of rebuilding. You can wish for another 6-10 record all you want, I'm willing to risk another year with Whaley and Marrone.

DetDannyWilliams
12-28-2014, 05:06 PM
WGRZ Adam Benigni just reported in Sports that no meetings are scheduled at this time with Marrone and his coaching staff and also with the front office.

CommissarSpartacus
12-28-2014, 07:06 PM

And if Marrone refuses to fire Hackett?

BertSquirtgum
12-28-2014, 07:56 PM
I would be open to Marrone coming back if he agreed to fire his pet boy Hackett.

upstart
12-28-2014, 07:58 PM
As a Pats fan I'd love to see Marrone come back as well.

Mr. Cynical
12-28-2014, 08:12 PM
Clean house after having a good season with a second string QB.

Alrighty then.

And who's fault is it that they had to play with a second string QB?

Mahdi
12-28-2014, 08:21 PM
And who's fault is it that they had to play with a second string QB?

That's what's going unnoticed here for some reason...

The FO knew it was a playoffs or bust season and they went into it with a struggling EJ and no real solution at the QB position until after TC and preseason.

They also somehow believed that 3 rookie OL were going to fix our OL plus a FA G who everyone knew was not a good player in Chris Williams.

This was huge mismanagement.

Then you have a young OC who has no clue how to compensate for the weaknesses.

SpikedLemonade
12-29-2014, 07:37 AM
That's what's going unnoticed here for some reason...

The FO knew it was a playoffs or bust season and they went into it with a struggling EJ and no real solution at the QB position until after TC and preseason.

They also somehow believed that 3 rookie OL were going to fix our OL plus a FA G who everyone knew was not a good player in Chris Williams.

This was huge mismanagement.

Then you have a young OC who has no clue how to compensate for the weaknesses.

And Hackett won't next year either but Marrone will not fire him.

CoolBreeze
12-29-2014, 08:05 AM
<dl class="userinfo_extra" style="margin: 5px 0px; float: left; width: 180px; height: auto !important;"><dt style="margin: 0px 10px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; float: left; min-width: 60px; width: auto !important;">x</dt><dd style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 3px;">66,133.52</dd>Donate (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/vbplaza.php?do=item&name=donate&userid=70457)</dl>

How Can Anyone Think This is a 8-8 or Better Team?
You have to be a blind homer with your head up your ass to think this team is a .500 team.

I think we will do well to match last year's 6-10 record.

I assume we will get thumped by a high scoring Bears team in the Opener. Our O can't keep up.

It is the Home Opener that is the key to whether this season becomes an absolute disaster. If we lose to the Dolphins, I can see a 3-13 or 4-12 season as we spiral out of control.

The new owner will need to fire everyone and start from scratch.

This is one bad football team.

SpikedLemonade's post from August 28th 2014. Wrong on many accounts

pmoon6
12-29-2014, 05:21 PM
That was a good season? That was a horrible season. Bills choked in every game that mattered. Yeah bills manage to achieve another moral victoryBlow me, Boston Boy. One of the frontrunning, bandwagon fans that started liking the Patriots after their first Super Bowl win.

pmoon6
12-29-2014, 05:24 PM
And who's fault is it that they had to play with a second string QB?It's so typically American to have to access blame when you are not privy to hardly any facts.

Go cry in the bucket after you soak your very small head.

- - - Updated - - -

And if Marrone refuses to fire Hackett?Then you would have to let him go.

Dr. Lecter
12-31-2014, 05:36 PM
Spiked would strike out in a T-Ball game.

SpikedLemonade
12-31-2014, 05:39 PM
Spiked would strike out in a T-Ball game.

So happy to be wrong here.

They would have all stayed if not for that lovely clause in Marrone's contract.

Thank you Russ.

cookie G
12-31-2014, 05:42 PM
Screwed by Belichick again!!

Newman!!

We got ya this time Mr. Evil Genius!!

pmoon6
01-01-2015, 01:06 PM
Spiked would strike out in a T-Ball game.He can't even swing with his proclivity to stick long hard things up his ass.

No bat, no swing.