PDA

View Full Version : It's Tebow time!

coastal
12-29-2014, 09:17 AM
Quit ****ing around and bring this guy in!

Novacane
12-29-2014, 09:18 AM
He's worth bringing in for a look. Fred is getting old and Spiller is probably leaving.

DraftBoy
12-29-2014, 09:20 AM
He's done.

He's got a great gig with the SEC Network.

IlluminatusUIUC
12-29-2014, 09:22 AM
Oh my god that would be amazing. He could just walk over Lake Erie to get here.

RedEyE
12-29-2014, 09:30 AM
Oh my god that would be amazing. He could just walk over Lake Erie to get here.

lol

ckg927
12-29-2014, 09:30 AM
HELL NO.

He got figured out very quickly...becoming yet another star college QB who couldn't make it in the NFL.

Historian
12-29-2014, 09:39 AM
Just shoot me...

djjimkelly
12-29-2014, 09:42 AM

to do what be our new running back?

Mike13
12-29-2014, 10:03 AM
Tebow is too busy negotiating his arranged marriage to those sack of **** Duggars.

Forward_Lateral
12-29-2014, 10:08 AM
Tebow is too busy negotiating his arranged marriage to those sack of **** Duggars.

I was just going to post this

LOL

CoolBreeze
12-29-2014, 10:34 AM
TEBOW TEBOW...the guy is not accurate at all. But he's a winner, also when actually starting at QB he brings unreal leadership. The guy has a drive about him, he wins games. The Jets basically ruined him. But I would still bring him in in a heartbeat. No matter the risk, he'd come cheap

The Jokeman
12-29-2014, 10:36 AM
Hell no to a media circus bigger than the one Flutie brought and with far worse QB play than what we have in EJ Manuel.

CoolBreeze
12-29-2014, 10:37 AM
He's done.

Oh a great gig. But if an NFL team called him, I bet he'd be on the first plane to that city.

GvilleBills
12-29-2014, 10:59 AM
He's done.

Looks great out there, he's a natural.
Glad to see him succeeding there.

The NFL ship sailed.

IlluminatusUIUC
12-29-2014, 11:22 AM

Maybe if he starts getting laid he'd look more comfortable out there on the field.

Night Train
12-29-2014, 11:33 AM
" I'm excited ! " Remember him saying that 250 times during his Jets intro.

The college football show gigs are perfect for him now. He cannot play pro football.

cookie G
12-29-2014, 12:40 PM

Chickie, you're using Coastal's account again.

The Bucs need a QB. See if they want him.

better days
12-29-2014, 03:26 PM
Hell no to a media circus bigger than the one Flutie brought and with far worse QB play than what we have in EJ Manuel.

What exactly is wrong with a media circus?

The Bills are never talked about, probably nobody would notice if the Bills did sign Tebow.

And Tebow was successful replacing Orton in Denver......the magic strikes twice.

Mr. Pink
12-29-2014, 03:33 PM
"Tim Tebow will be a better QB than Peyton Manning"

Who am I?!

Frank Stallone
12-29-2014, 03:35 PM
I never understood why Rex didn't go Tebow Time in 2012. The Jets' offense was so bad, it would've been worth a shot.

better days
12-29-2014, 03:38 PM
"Tim Tebow will be a better QB than Peyton Manning"

Who am I?!

I DID NOT say he will be better than Manning.

I said with Manning's injury, Tebow MIGHT be better.

And Manning did get the Broncos to the Super Bowl last year.

Tebow might have taken that Bronco team to the Super Bowl as well.

He did get a much less talented Broncos team into the playoffs.

imbondz
12-29-2014, 06:06 PM
Yes to Tebow! I'd love the media circus

Oaf
12-29-2014, 09:57 PM
Don't feed the coastals…

swiper
12-30-2014, 04:09 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B6De3b_CYAAX9yj.jpg

DynaPaul
12-30-2014, 11:11 AM
Anyone who says bring in Tebow should probably be evaluated for what the DSM-V refers to as "Intellectual Disability."

IlluminatusUIUC
12-30-2014, 11:22 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B6De3b_CYAAX9yj.jpg

Sadly its probably more effective than the dart board at OBD.

better days
12-30-2014, 11:27 AM
Anyone who says bring in Tebow should probably be evaluated for what the DSM-V refers to as "Intellectual Disability."

Tebow replaced Orton in Denver & took that team to the playoffs & won a playoff game.

The Bills would have had a better chance of making the playoffs with Tebow than they did with the .500 Orton.

CommissarSpartacus
12-30-2014, 02:17 PM
It's ama2ing how many people hate Tim Tebow.

The only qb in history to take his team to the playoffs, beat the Steelers and Big Ben in a playoff game, then get black-balled by the league.

The Jokeman
12-30-2014, 05:40 PM

The only qb in history to take his team to the playoffs, beat the Steelers and Big Ben in a playoff game, then get black-balled by the league.

It's because he isn't just a QB. He's a media circus with the way he cites the bible etc and his play on the field is below average. Let's face it if Tebow never won the Heisman and didn't make a name for himself from "Tebowing" and remaining a virgin etc. people would look at his numbers and see they are worse than Geno Smiths and call him the worst QB in the league. I know people want to attribute wins to him but he's nothing more than a game manager with good running skills. All of which helped him win early on but look how badly he struggled just before the playoffs (did you remember how our D treated him?) and if it wasn't for a great play by D. Thomas (who has shown he's among the top 5 WRs in the league) nobody be talking about Tebow beating the Steelers.

coastal
12-30-2014, 05:57 PM
Hownexactly is Tebow any ****tier than the last half dozen or more of QBs this terrible ass franchise has had?

oh... and the guy is just a natural leader.

that matters.

The Jokeman
12-30-2014, 06:19 PM
Hownexactly is Tebow any ****tier than the last half dozen or more of QBs this terrible ass franchise has had?

that matters.

Name me another QB in Bills franchise history that played 23 or more games that had a completion percentage of 47%, 103 yards per game passing, a yard per attempt at 6.75 with 0.74 TDs passing TDs per game. That's what Tebow brought to the table in 2 years in Denver.

Mike13
12-31-2014, 10:22 AM

"Blackballed" GTFO. He isnt in the NFL because he sucks. Dont feed those with a persecution complex.

IlluminatusUIUC
12-31-2014, 10:29 AM

that matters.

I don't know if that's true. Players from both of the teams he was on complained that he was so inaccurate in practice that they couldn't get their own personal reps in. It doesn't matter how personally inspiring your story supposedly is, if you are not holding up your end on the field the other players won't care.

MikeInRoch
12-31-2014, 10:49 AM
Tebow was blackballed from the NFL for the same reason I was. Neither of us can be an effective QB.

better days
12-31-2014, 11:21 AM
Tebow was blackballed from the NFL for the same reason I was. Neither of us can be an effective QB.

Tebow effectively took the Broncos to the playoffs & won a game in the playoffs.

I doubt you could do that.

MikeInRoch
01-05-2015, 08:56 AM
Tebow rode the coattails of a good defense and running game. It wasn't him that "took the Broncos to the playoffs".

Bill Cody
01-05-2015, 09:23 AM
I'm really surprised Tebow didn't try the CFL, work on his game, maybe get someone to rethink his value. Maybe he was too proud to do it or the money wasn't enough, who knows. He has some positives but he just wasn't accurate enough. The black balling thing has no basis in reality. Bill Belichick likes Tebow. But Tebow couldn't beat out Ryan Mallett, not just in games but in a couple months of practices otherwise he would have been kept there. And he is a walking circus which doesn't work for a fringe roster type guy like a Michael Sam.