X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • notacon
    • Aug 2012

Pagula Has Failed His First Test as New Owner

Depressingly, Pagula has failed his first test as a new owner that wants to turn over a new leaf and get the Bills to be a bonafide NFL Franchise.

The simply awful press conference with Marrone and Whaley sealed the fate for the Bills for, probably the next decade.

Mediocrity rules!!!!

The ONLY press conference should have been Pagula announcing that the whole management team of the Bills, including Brandon and Whaley, are FIRED. The next sentence out of his mouth should have been that the whole coaching staff was FIRED.

I have never been so depressed as a Bills fan as I am today. I foolishly thought that a new owner would do the hard things that Mr. Wilson would never do, and dedicate himself to changing the sorry history of the sad sack Bills.

Terrible...just terrible. Shame on you Mr. Pagula.
  • Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Re: Pagula Has Failed His First Test as New Owner

That was the standard clean out day conference. I'll wait a bit before finalizing 2015 plans.
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• X-Era
      What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
      • Feb 2005

Yesterdays presser was a season wrap up and it makes sense that it was done by Marrone and Whaley.

Isn't it possible that Pegula is working in the background on some org changes and that it may not happen for a few days? It's not like hot names are being signed left and right. We have time.

I'm not going to judge Pegula as the owner until we see the results of next season. The team has a winning record for the first time in 10 years. It's not like we we're so horrible that change has to happen day one.

Comment

• coastal
        Legendary Zoner
        • Mar 2005

Change your tampon.

Comment

• ghz in pittsburgh
          • Aug 2004

Jeez, like firing the whole staff instantly makes the Bills a winner. Looks like the Steelers are the worst loser in NFL history as they have coaching/scouting staff changed numbers counted by a single hand.

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
            Making Spirits Bright
            • Mar 2006

Originally posted by notacon View Post
            Depressingly, Pagula has failed his first test as a new owner that wants to turn over a new leaf and get the Bills to be a bonafide NFL Franchise.

The simply awful press conference with Marrone and Whaley sealed the fate for the Bills for, probably the next decade.

Mediocrity rules!!!!

The ONLY press conference should have been Pagula announcing that the whole management team of the Bills, including Brandon and Whaley, are FIRED. The next sentence out of his mouth should have been that the whole coaching staff was FIRED.

I have never been so depressed as a Bills fan as I am today. I foolishly thought that a new owner would do the hard things that Mr. Wilson would never do, and dedicate himself to changing the sorry history of the sad sack Bills.

This team has a top 5 defense and just finished with their first winning record since 2004. Why would you want to completely start over from scratch? That seems a bit ridiculous to me.

I have never been so depressed as a Bills fan as I am today.
            This might actually be the least depressed I've been with the Bills in quite some time. We won a lot of games this year that the 'old bills' would have lost I think. Yes, we have a long way to go, but haven't we always? We're closer to a playoff team than we've been in a long time.

PS - Dude's name is Pegula, not Pagula.
            Last edited by Joe Fo Sho; 12-30-2014, 07:45 AM.

Comment

• Don't Panic
              All-Pro Zoner
              • Dec 2005

Originally posted by ghz in pittsburgh View Post
              Jeez, like firing the whole staff instantly makes the Bills a winner. Looks like the Steelers are the worst loser in NFL history as they have coaching/scouting staff changed numbers counted by a single hand.
              Don't confuse him with the facts... the only thing that will appease half the Bills fan base is an emotionally inspired dumpster fire.

Comment

• Swiper
                Legendary Zoner
                • Sep 2010

Where is Cookie G to ask "who is Pagula?"

Comment

• Novacane
                  • Jul 2002

The players play hard from Marone. He led them to a winning season. There's things I don't like about him too but I have one question. Who are they going to get that's better? I'm not blowing things up for a hot coordinator that very well could end up a bust. What proven winner HC is available?

Comment

• Swiper
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Novacane View Post
                    The players play hard from Marone. He led them to a winning season. There's things I don't like about him too but I have one question. Who are they going to get that's better? I'm not blowing things up for a hot coordinator that very well could end up a bust. What proven winner HC is available?
                    Who is Marone?

Comment

• Historian
                      2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                      • Dec 2002

The Mens room ran out of paper towels during the Vikings game.

Fire the custodial staff!!!

Comment

• bdutton
                        • Jul 2013

Mediocrity rules!!!!

Orton is gone now. Take solace in that for now.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                          • Jul 2002

Talk about fail. Who is Pagula?
                          sacrifice1
                          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• The King
                            Without me it's just Awe so
                            • Jun 2004

The question is… How's Pegula doing?
                            I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                            "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                            You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                            It was all
                            true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                            He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                            mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Dr. Who
                              • Jul 2002

Off topic, but where are Trapezius and Fletch? They both seem to have disappeared. Hope this isn't a Reichenbach Falls situation (google Sherlock Holmes and Moriarity.)

Comment

Working...
                              X