PDA

View Full Version : If Marrone Takes the Jets HC Job, He Will Want His Bum Buddy Hackett....

SpikedLemonade
12-31-2014, 05:49 PM
...to come with him as OC.

That will require the Bills permission.

I am willing to bet $100 that Bills management will not be able to contain their laughter and will piss their pants.

Actually, I expect Hackett will be fired over the next couple of days.

black N yellow
12-31-2014, 05:51 PM
2 shutout wins a year for the Bills!

Novacane
12-31-2014, 05:54 PM
Our defensive guys would be salivating at the thought of facing a Nate Hackett offense lol

YardRat
12-31-2014, 05:56 PM
lol...If I were an owner interviewing St Doug, that wouldn't even be an option.

SpikedLemonade
12-31-2014, 06:00 PM
Marrone apparently refused to fire Hackett and pushed for a contract extension for Hackett.

What happens now when other NFL teams are unwilling to hire him if he brings Hackett as his OC?

Doug better find another ass to put his dick in.

Novacane
12-31-2014, 06:09 PM
Marrone apparently refused to fire Hackett and pushed for a contract extension for Hackett.

What happens now when other NFL teams are unwilling to hire him if he brings Hackett as his OC?

Doug better find another ass to put his dick in.

Are you speculating he refused to fire Hackett or did you hear that somewhere? I heard the part about wanting extensions for his coachs.

SpikedLemonade
12-31-2014, 06:21 PM
Are you speculating he refused to fire Hackett or did you hear that somewhere? I heard the part about wanting extensions for his coachs.

I think the wanting extensions for your coaches implies he wanted an extension for Hackett.

Hackett was on his last year.

No extension meant he was very likely to be fired.

BillsImpossible
12-31-2014, 06:32 PM
Imagine Doug Marrone sitting down with the Pegula's and demanding contract extensions for himself, Hackett, and everyone else on his horrible offensive staff that couldn't manage to produce a single 100 yard rusher all season long.

'Are you (expletive) kidding me!'

Marrone is delusional to think he can command such a hand over the team after failing to make the playoffs.

His own arrogance is his biggest downfall.

SpikedLemonade
12-31-2014, 06:38 PM
Imagine Doug Marrone sitting down with the Pegula's and demanding contract extensions for himself, Hackett, and everyone else on his horrible offensive staff that couldn't manage to produce a single 100 yard rusher all season long.

'Are you (expletive) kidding me!'

Marrone is delusional to think he can command such a hand over the team after failing to make the playoffs.

His own arrogance is his biggest downfall.

Unless he already has received a HC job offer through his agent, he may find out that he isn't going to be a NFL HC this year.

He is much better suited for college.

swiper
12-31-2014, 06:41 PM
Everyone who thinks Marrone is a shoe-in for the Jets should remember that Marrone hated Manuel and benched him. You think he's going to willingly walk into Geno Smith?