PDA

View Full Version : Ever been dumped by a girl you wanted to dump?

Novacane
12-31-2014, 06:20 PM
I have. I was so pissed even though I got exactly what I wanted. That's how I feel right now lol.

sudzy
12-31-2014, 06:31 PM
LOL. You can't break up with me. I've got hand.

And your going to need it.

Mace
12-31-2014, 06:32 PM
I have. I was so pissed even though I got exactly what I wanted. That's how I feel right now lol.

Several times, never bothered me any though I pretended it did to get other chicks , who dumped me when I wanted to keep them, which was worse. I'm pretty philosophical about it. You have to get over your pretend dignity to embrace your shameless selfish to be able to damage yourself better the next round.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL. You can't break up with me. I've got hand.

And your going to need it.

lmao

swiper
12-31-2014, 06:42 PM

Co-stanza!

GvilleBills
12-31-2014, 07:15 PM
Perfect analogy, exactlyhow i felt.

Mahdi
12-31-2014, 07:23 PM
Ya and signing Frank Reich would be like just getting back together with that girl next door because it was convenient and you know her well instead of going after your dream girl.

Ingtar33
12-31-2014, 07:31 PM

yep. she actually dumped me on the same phone call i called to dump her.

i didn't get angry i thought it was funny. it was my friends who were upset (she was insanely hot and they were mad they wouldn't get to see her anymore), and they came around to drink their sorrows away.

i'm not mad about this one either.

djjimkelly
12-31-2014, 07:48 PM

i have been too then i met my wife who is alot hotter :)

Edward Robinson
12-31-2014, 07:49 PM

Yeah and to go watch her go get with one of your worst enemies ( JETS) in your same neighborhood ( AFC EAST) and you got to see her twice a year.

We better go get the supermodel ( Cowher, Bevil, Oregon coach, ect ) to piss her off.

Mace
12-31-2014, 08:46 PM
yep. she actually dumped me on the same phone call i called to dump her.

i didn't get angry i thought it was funny. it was my friends who were upset (she was insanely hot and they were mad they wouldn't get to see her anymore), and they came around to drink their sorrows away.

i'm not mad about this one either.

Lol...same thing happened to me but in person, I meant to dump, she talked faster and dumped me first. We were at a bar though, and she bought me a beer instead of me having to buy her a drink. My friends were all upset, until they realized it meant they could go out with her. I didn't care, I had a free beer and started telling the girl next to me that my gf just broke up and I was heartbroken, lost and alone with a free beer while my friends all bailed on me running after a woman they'd have to buy drinks for. She bought me a beer too. There was a good band playing and I nearly forgot I broke up with my gf until she needed a ride home and asked me to tell my friends to leave her alone.

She felt bad for breaking up with me, and paid for breakfast, so I got 2 beers and breakfast out of failing to break up with her faster. I was in a pretty good mood when I dropped her off, if appropriately heartbroken in case anyone was watching.

Mace
12-31-2014, 08:54 PM
Yeah and to go watch her go get with one of your worst enemies ( JETS) in your same neighborhood ( AFC EAST) and you got to see her twice a year.

We better go get the supermodel ( Cowher, Bevil, Oregon coach, ect ) to piss her off.

I'll be pretty happy if we see Marrone and his lad Hackett twice a year. Don't really know we need a supermodel on this one.

DynaPaul
12-31-2014, 11:18 PM
Yup, only time I've ever been dumped. She immediately hooked up with some guy about 5'6", got married, squeezed out 2 kids, and weighs around 200lbs now.

imbondz
12-31-2014, 11:39 PM

lol

Ingtar33
01-01-2015, 02:05 AM
Lol...same thing happened to me but in person, I meant to dump, she talked faster and dumped me first. We were at a bar though, and she bought me a beer instead of me having to buy her a drink. My friends were all upset, until they realized it meant they could go out with her. I didn't care, I had a free beer and started telling the girl next to me that my gf just broke up and I was heartbroken, lost and alone with a free beer while my friends all bailed on me running after a woman they'd have to buy drinks for. She bought me a beer too. There was a good band playing and I nearly forgot I broke up with my gf until she needed a ride home and asked me to tell my friends to leave her alone.

She felt bad for breaking up with me, and paid for breakfast, so I got 2 beers and breakfast out of failing to break up with her faster. I was in a pretty good mood when I dropped her off, if appropriately heartbroken in case anyone was watching.

i can almost imagine the scene. love it.

yeah. my buddies were all broke up about that breakup because she was fantastic to look at. I didn't mind because she was touched in the head. even at 19 i knew there was no future there. Still she was fun in the sack... you know she still is one of the few ex's i don't hate with a passion? I remember running across her 2 years later with my gf, still looking good enough to be in a fashion mag, and my gf at the time got all jealous because i knew her and dated her. It actually stunned me when my gf hit me with the line "why are you dating me, when you used to date a girl like her?" blew me away because i never thought of my gf (soon to be wife, then exwife) as insecure.

wow... beer threw me off topic. totally drunk tonight

Good deal marrone leaving. it uncomplicates a lot of things around OBD. gives us a chance to turn the page.. frankly marrone lost me with the st doug nonsense.