PDA

View Full Version : No Cowher!!! No Cowher!!! No Cowher!!! Please don't come to Buffalo Bill!!!!

Forward_Lateral
01-01-2015, 06:48 AM
Reverse Psychology

YOu can all thank me later.

Night Train
01-01-2015, 07:05 AM
Your Psychologist called to say you're still a bedwetter and need new sheets.

jamze132
01-01-2015, 07:21 AM
Lol

Forward_Lateral
01-01-2015, 08:45 AM
Your Psychologist called to say you're still a bedwetter and need new sheets.

Your proctologist called. He found your head

YardRat
01-01-2015, 09:36 AM
I could actually warm up a little bit to Cowher, if his top condition to taking the job was keeping Schwartz and the defense/staff intact.

Bring in Gailey for OC, Russ Grimm for Oline...keep Crossman for special teams...fill in the rest of the blanks.

DraftBoy
01-01-2015, 09:39 AM
I really don't have a ton of interest in Cowher. Aside from the he's been out of the league for just under a decade now, the league has changes pretty dramatically and I'm not sure he's the guy you bring in to fix this team or offense.

Meathead
01-01-2015, 09:47 AM
yeah but if pegs was willing to buy a dream team of coaches then why not try that

aint gonna happen just saying

YardRat
01-01-2015, 09:51 AM
I really don't have a ton of interest in Cowher. Aside from the he's been out of the league for just under a decade now, the league has changes pretty dramatically and I'm not sure he's the guy you bring in to fix this team or offense.

I don't either, but the assistants he could bring with him are intriguing, especially if there are no changes on defense.

If this team really is in a short window, might as well shoot for the moon.

DraftBoy
01-01-2015, 09:51 AM
I don't either, but the assistants he could bring with him are intriguing, especially if there are no changes on defense.

If this team really is in a short window, might as well shoot for the moon.

Can't argue with that.

X-Era
01-01-2015, 09:53 AM
There is nobody I want more than Cowher.

The small town hard working HC routes from Pitt fit perfect
The fiery do whatever it takes to win
The incredible defense that he walks into day one
The coords that he could bring in
The accountability that he can hold the players to
The pedigree that the players must respect

He's a guy that can take this team to the Super Bowl very soon. You get a green guy and you could literally be starting over. Yet get a retread HC and you could go stagnant.

IMO, Cowher puts us over the top.