PDA

View Full Version : Why Having No QB Can Be A Good Thing For The Next Bills Head Coach

BillsImpossible
01-01-2015, 09:00 AM
The coaching gig in Buffalo is not less desirable because the Bills don't have a QB.

The next head coach is going to want, "his guy," at quarterback. They don't want to inherit somebody else's pick and be forced to play them.

The Bills pretty much have a blank slate at quarterback, and I think that makes the head coaching position more desirable.

Chicago and San Francisco are good examples. If you're the new coach, do you want to inherit Kaepernick or Cutler's baggage and the super high expectations that come with super expensive diva quarterbacks?

The next Bills coach will have the opportunity to choose their quarterback, and that makes the job more attractive.

Night Train
01-01-2015, 09:02 AM
Their QB may not exist in the real world, with 15-20 NFL teams always wanting one that can actually play.

It will be interesting.

HHURRICANE
01-01-2015, 09:10 AM
I'll take a team with a QB that can play any day. Chicago and SanFran jobs would be my first choices if I were a candidate.

I can't wait for that whinny baby Marrone to coach the Jets. And the fans there are very forgiving.

YardRat
01-01-2015, 09:19 AM
As long as they keep Schwartz and the D pretty much intact.

BillsImpossible
01-01-2015, 09:20 AM
I'll take a team with a QB that can play any day. Chicago and SanFran jobs would be my first choices if I were a candidate.

I can't wait for that whinny baby Marrone to coach the Jets. And the fans there are very forgiving.

Both teams this year lost because of their quarterbacks.

Kaepernick was awful, and the 49ers regressed bigtime.

Cutler had every offensive weapon a quarterback could ever want and still couldn't win, even with an, "offensive genius," as head coach.

I'd rather draft a quarterback, rebuild the offensive line, establish a running game to help support my young QB, and mold the Bills offense from scratch.