• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WagonCircler
    Escaped Convict
    • Jul 2002

This entire cluster** is on Brandon and Whaley

Polian says he won't come because there's no Head Coach and no Quarterback.

Polian said he had spoken with Bills owner Terry Pegula during the holidays about returning to the club in a "mentoring/advisory" role on the assumption that Doug Marrone would still be the head coach and quarterback Kyle Orton would still be on the roster.

"Then, the quarterback goes away and the coach disappears," Polian said, referring to Orton's decision to retire on Dec. 29 and Marrone's decision on Wednesday to exercise a clause that allowed him to vacate his contract with one year left.

Well, guess what. Brandon hired the piece of **** Doug Moron, and Whaley took ownership of the QB situation by neglecting to draft a QB last year, foolishly thinking he was on easy street with EJ Manuel and Jeff Tuel. So foolishly, in fact, that he doubled down by backing away THIS YEAR'S first round draft choice on a WR--further decreasing there Bills' chance to acquire a real QB.

Absolute malpractice.

Fire.

Them.

All.

It's time to gut this organization from the top down and start over.
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: This entire cluster** is on Brandon and Whaley

We're too close to gut anything.

Brandon is one of the better FO executives in the league, and for his remaining time here will be able to concentrate on the business side only (hopefully).
    Whaley has, for the most part, stocked the roster with more talent than we've seen in a while. It isn't his fault Marrone, Hackett, and the rest of the offensive clown car fubared handling EJ, Urbik, MWilliams, etc.
    Defense is set, as long as the staff stays and most of the players are retained.
    Special teams is set.
    Only the offense is a train wreck on the field.
    Pegs has stated he is committed to building a winner. He needs to prove it.

When 5 aspects out of 6 within an organization are solid, you don't blow things up.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Jry44
      • Apr 2013

Originally posted by WagonCircler View Post

Polian said he had spoken with Bills owner Terry Pegula during the holidays about returning to the club in a "mentoring/advisory" role on the assumption that Doug Marrone would still be the head coach and quarterback Kyle Orton would still be on the roster.

"Then, the quarterback goes away and the coach disappears," Polian said, referring to Orton's decision to retire on Dec. 29 and Marrone's decision on Wednesday to exercise a clause that allowed him to vacate his contract with one year left.

Well, guess what. Brandon hired the piece of **** Doug Moron, and Whaley took ownership of the QB situation by neglecting to draft a QB last year, foolishly thinking he was on easy street with EJ Manuel and Jeff Tuel. So foolishly, in fact, that he doubled down by backing away THIS YEAR'S first round draft choice on a WR--further decreasing there Bills' chance to acquire a real QB.

Absolute malpractice.

Fire.

Them.

All.

Jason Cole@JasonPhilCole 1h1 hour ago
      For all fans of Doug Marrone, he picked EJ Manuel. He's trying to pawn that off, but he picked him & got rid of people who criticized Manuel

I 100% agree that who ever gave Marone his out clause should be gone immediately.... However, we now know who the dip **** is that wanted Ej.

Comment

• Uncle Jesse
        • Sep 2004

So Marrone left because of the uncertainty of the football cazr (multiple reports of that) which was likely Polian, yet Polian won't come here (which I'm fine with, hes past his prime) because now Marrone is gone and Orton retired (reports of this came out). This whole situation is a mess.

Comment

• Jry44
          • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Uncle Jesse View Post
          So Marrone left because of the uncertainty of the football cazr (multiple reports of that) which was likely Polian, yet Polian won't come here (which I'm fine with, hes past his prime) because now Marrone is gone and Orton retired (reports of this came out). This whole situation is a mess.
          Yet, Marone would have stayed with an extension, prior to telling Polian that the organization was a mess. None of this adds up.....

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
            Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Absolute malpractice.

Fire.

Them.

All.

Did Brandon have sex with your daughter or your wife or something? You seem to have an unreasonable hatred for him.

WC: "My cereal is soggy! **** Brandon! Fire his ass!"

Comment

• justasportsfan
              • Jul 2002

Who could've known that Marrone is a loser who quit on his team when he was interviewed? Saban quit on the fins. The list goes on.
              sacrifice1
              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                • Mar 2005

How's is Brandon still here? Seriously?

I can live with Whaley but Brandon is a loser.

Comment

• Night Train
                  Retired - On Several Levels
                  • Jul 2005

The cluster perception is created.

Marrone leaving is a major plus in my book and if Polian thought Marrone and Orton were positives, then he's completely out of touch with reality.

So far, so good.
                  Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• DynaPaul
                    • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Jry44 View Post
                    For all fans of Doug Marrone, he picked EJ Manuel. He's trying to pawn that off, but he picked him & got rid of people who criticized Manuel

I 100% agree that who ever gave Marone his out clause should be gone immediately.... However, we now know who the dip **** is that wanted Ej.

Sounds like the typical workplace atmosphere where are all the ills are blamed on the first guy who already left.

Comment

• Night Train
                      Retired - On Several Levels
                      • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Jry44 View Post
                      He is gone. A guy named Ralph.

I'm glad Marrone had the out and is gone. We might see some Offense next season.
                      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• kingJofNYC
                        • Sep 2009

Marrone waxed poetic last season whenever EJ was brought up, you'd think EJ was his son with the way Marrone talked about Manuel.

Too much garbage floating around right now, best to ignore most of it, and just laugh at the inconsistencies.

Comment

• notacon
                          • Aug 2012

Absolute malpractice.

Fire.

Them.

All.

I have been saying this for weeks. I even started a thread about Pegula's failure to do so. Your only contribution to that thread was to thank a post that insulted me.

Comment

• Novacane
                            • Jul 2002

I liked the idea of Polian. I was wrong! If he's not coming because Orton and Marrone are no longer here we dodged another bullet. I think this off season is going great so far!

Comment

• WagonCircler
                              Escaped Convict
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi View Post
                              Did Brandon have sex with your daughter or your wife or something? You seem to have an unreasonable hatred for him.

WC: "My cereal is soggy! **** Brandon! Fire his ass!"
                              Let's examine the facts, shall we?

Fact #1: Throughout the playoff drought, there has been one constant in the Bills front office. Russ Brandon.

Fact #2: Russ Brandon never held a job in the NFL before coming to Buffalo. He is wholly unqualified to hold the position that he has held for the past few years, and the Bills have never won ANYTHING while he has had input into the operation of the franchise.

Fact #3: He sold our home games to Canadians. That, in and of it self makes him worthy of hatred. The fact that it was the biggest debacle in franchise history and made the Bills a laughingstock is just the cherry on top of there pile of **** that is Russ Brandon's career.

Fact #4: He claimed that he was going to do an "exhaustive search" for the next Bills head coach, just 5 days before hiring a ****ing jackass who happened to come from Russ' home town team.

Never in my life have I heard of a man who gets so much credit for accomplishing so little.

Oh, wait.

Scratch that.

We have a guy in the Oval Office just like that, and I hate him too.

Comment

Working...
                              X