PDA

View Full Version : EVERYONE NEEDS TO RELAX

djjimkelly
01-01-2015, 03:02 PM
most of us didnt like marrone hes gone

polian while a great thought he is 72!!!

we are 4 days into the bills offseason

RELAX

HHURRICANE
01-01-2015, 03:10 PM
Not to rain on your parade but losing Orton, Marrone, and Polian in the same week is nuts.

Brandon needs to get fired.

HHURRICANE
01-01-2015, 03:11 PM
Plus who negotiates a contract where the coach can leave and get 4 million dollars???

Have u ever heard of this?

Marrone's agent must be laughing is ass off. This falls squarely on our dip **** President.

YardRat
01-01-2015, 03:35 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/7WZ33w3B8Hw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TacklingDummy
01-01-2015, 03:44 PM
Not to rain on your parade but losing Orton, Marrone, and Polian in the same week is nuts.

Orton sucked, Marrone can be replaced easily, and Polian was never ours to lose.

TacklingDummy
01-01-2015, 03:45 PM
Plus who negotiates a contract where the coach can leave and get 4 million dollars???

. someone who knew the current owner (Ralph) was probably going to be dead.

Meathead
01-01-2015, 04:33 PM
yeah i just dont have a big problem with any of this. disappointed bill has maybe backed out but who knows with him. still got whaley who has been pretty good so far outside of the likely overreach on sammy. and pegs money and rep. plus that stellar defense and some nice offensive pieces. big qb problem and the no first hurts a lot but that can be managed. even the escape and payout clause is a fair consideration when an owner is in ralphs state at the time. some good hc choices out there too

DesertFox24
01-01-2015, 04:38 PM
That out clause is probably very common. Past two teams sold were miami parcels used it and jax, jack del rio had no choice but to say as jax sucked and no one was going to hire him.

As for the doom and gloom let's see what happens first time we will hire a coach without cost or owner concerns hanging over our head.

DesertFox24
01-01-2015, 04:39 PM
Oh and I did not want polian at all around here. He was great but time has passed him by. Without Peyton they won one game and the def was terrible. Say what you will about the offense but I lay one to do anything was Pierre on another team.

DesertFox24
01-01-2015, 04:41 PM
Rather have Whaley and I am dead serious. Most talented team we have had since 90s and he orchastrated it

jills
01-01-2015, 04:42 PM
No HC
No QB
No 1st round pick
Clueless OC
Clueless GM

Yup, it's not that bad.

HHURRICANE
01-01-2015, 04:47 PM
Hahhahhahha

Awesome

Novacane
01-01-2015, 04:55 PM
And don't pay attention to the national media. When he was our coach no of them gave a **** about him. Now all of the sudden he's the next Bill Parcels.

chris66
01-01-2015, 04:57 PM

Have u ever heard of this?

Marrone's agent must be laughing is ass off. This falls squarely on our dip **** President.Thats pretty standard when there is the possibility of ownership change

TacklingDummy
01-01-2015, 04:57 PM
And don't pay attention to the national media. When he was our coach no of them gave a **** about him. Now all of the sudden he's the next Bill Parcels.

Real hard drafting Jim Kelly, Peyton Manning, and Andrew Luck.

kscdogbillsfan1221
01-01-2015, 05:00 PM

If youre talking about Polian, the only one of those three that he drafted was manning. He was fired before Andrew luck was picked and he was not gm of the bills when kelly was drafted

Novacane
01-01-2015, 05:06 PM

I'm talking about Marone.

Mr. Pink
01-01-2015, 05:26 PM

How did we lose someone who wasn't here to begin with?

Polian stated the day the rumors happened he wasn't coming here.

djjimkelly
01-01-2015, 07:00 PM
No HC
No QB
No 1st round pick
Clueless OC
Clueless GM

Yup, it's not that bad.

is someone forcing us to keep marrone's useless offensive coordinator i wasnt aware of that lol and our GM has more hits then misses do your research

im actually SUPER happy with how this offseason is shaping up

djjimkelly
01-01-2015, 07:11 PM
'Marrone isn’t Lombardi, Walsh or Halas. He’s a middling coach with a middling resume. His power play for an extension after a 15-17 record – and no playoff appearances – in his first two seasons was curious to many people across the league. “I don’t understand it,” one front office executive said.'