PDA

View Full Version : You think the EJ-JJWatt TD was bad?

YardRat
01-01-2015, 06:20 PM
Did you just see Winston cough up the ball for an Oregon TD? That may have been worse than Sanchez's butt fumble...at least Dirty got a little bit of contact.

Mr. Pink
01-01-2015, 06:21 PM
That pass attempt made Garo Yepremian look like a capable QB.

YardRat
01-01-2015, 06:24 PM
Seminoles are imploding...2 fumbles by the freshman, the fubar by Winston, now a drop/tip for a pick. All in one quarter.

WagonCircler
01-01-2015, 06:25 PM
That looked like somebody who's been paid to throw the game.

djjimkelly
01-01-2015, 06:41 PM
Did you just see Winston cough up the ball for an Oregon TD? That may have been worse than Sanchez's butt fumble...at least Dirty got a little bit of contact.

lol yeah marrone can draft him with the jets pick or play GENO LOL HAHAHAHA

YardRat
01-01-2015, 07:07 PM
Wow. Piss-poor sportsmanship on Florida States part...90% of the team just walked off the field and into the locker room.

TacklingDummy
01-01-2015, 07:11 PM
26-1 since EJ left.

elltrain22
01-01-2015, 07:28 PM
Bo Wallace's interception against TCU was worse

DraftBoy
01-01-2015, 07:56 PM
Wow. Piss-poor sportsmanship on Florida States part...90% of the team just walked off the field and into the locker room.

That was bad but this was classless by Oregon

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015/1/1/7479553/oregon-players-chant-no-means-no-after-beating-florida-state

Jry44
01-01-2015, 08:03 PM

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015/1/1/7479553/oregon-players-chant-no-means-no-after-beating-florida-state

Yet not as classless as a sexual assault.... Or stealing crab legs. Or shouting obscenities about women.

DraftBoy
01-01-2015, 08:09 PM
Yet not as classless as a sexual assault.... Or stealing crab legs. Or shouting obscenities about women.

So now we are using one (or three) bad action(s) to excuse others? How does that work?

Jry44
01-01-2015, 08:20 PM
So now we are using one (or three) bad action(s) to excuse others? How does that work?

When those actions are multiple times over worse, two on a legal level, then a little taunting, yes, we are. Jameis Winston is the numb nut that put HIMSELF into this position. You would have to be pretty naive to think that this was the first and only time that he was taunted about any of his dip **** escapades during this season.

TacklingDummy
01-01-2015, 08:24 PM
Eye for an eye?
Sorta.

DraftBoy
01-01-2015, 08:25 PM
When those actions are multiple times over worse, two on a legal level, then a little taunting, yes, we are. Jameis Winston is the numb nut that put HIMSELF into this position. You would have to be pretty naive to think that this was the first and only time that he was taunted about any of his dip **** escapades during this season.

The mentality that allows you to justify this as somehow ok honestly frightens me. Nobody is justifying or hell even defending Jameis for what he's done and been accused of. Regardless of that you don't chant that as a taunt.

DraftBoy
01-01-2015, 08:26 PM
Eye for an eye?
Sorta.

No, not at all.

Jry44
01-01-2015, 08:31 PM
The mentality that allows you to justify this as somehow ok honestly frightens me. Nobody is justifying or hell even defending Jameis for what he's done and been accused of. Regardless of that you don't chant that as a taunt.

I'm not saying that it's justified, I just don't think it's a big deal. You're acting like they were chanting that they were going to do to someone what Winston was actually accused of doing to a woman. What I'm saying is that Jameis brought that **** on himself with his own actions. He dug his own grave....

DraftBoy
01-01-2015, 08:35 PM
I'm not saying that it's justified, I just don't think it's a big deal. You're acting like they were chanting that they were going to do to someone what Winston was actually accused of doing to a woman. What I'm saying is that Jameis brought that **** on himself with his own actions. He dug his own grave....

You are justifying it, you said it yourself. Jameis brought it on himself.

That mindset is very scary.

Jry44
01-01-2015, 08:43 PM
You are justifying it, you said it yourself. Jameis brought it on himself.

That mindset is very scary.

So.... not thinking it's a big deal that college students are ribbing an opponent after a game for allegedly raping a women is scary? You must live in a shell man because this stuff has been going on for decades!

Did Jameis Winston not steal crab legs, yell obscenities about women, and not get accused of raping a woman? If the answer to all three of those questions is yes, then how did he not bring it on himself?

FSU lost. They had a great run. Just get over it already.....

DraftBoy
01-01-2015, 08:56 PM
So.... not thinking it's a big deal that college students are ribbing an opponent after a game for allegedly raping a women is scary? You must live in a shell man because this stuff has been going on for decades!

I'm well aware, doesn't make it ok.

Did Jameis Winston not steal crab legs, yell obscenities about women, and not get accused of raping a woman? If the answer to all three of those questions is yes, then how did he not bring it on himself?

Because neither you, me, or the Oregon football team get to play judge, jury, and executioner on another person? Does the three things you named make Jameis a person of extremely questioned character (and an absolutely despicable ******* if the rape accusations are true)? You betcha.

FSU lost. They had a great run. Just get over it already.....

Umm...you think I'm an FSU or Winston fan?

YardRat
01-01-2015, 09:05 PM

Well apparently neither team can win or lose with dignity.

DraftBoy
01-01-2015, 09:07 PM
Well apparently neither team can win or lose with dignity.

Sadly no. A huge win by Oregon that is slightly tarred by the actions of some individual players.

YardRat
01-01-2015, 09:10 PM
I hope Bama can straighten out their defense and hold on against Ohio St...I can't root for the Buckeyes or Ducks in a final.

IlluminatusUIUC
01-02-2015, 12:08 AM

The sad part is, it's not even the most embarassing fumble return TD Oregon scored this year.

jlgarsh
01-02-2015, 06:26 AM
The dropped football at the one yard line return was pretty hilarious.

kscdogbillsfan1221
01-02-2015, 08:10 AM
as many idiotic mistakes as Winston has made personally over the last 12 -24 months, I think he came off very well at the end of this game after most of his teammates left the field. He stuck around and congratulated the victors. I do think he will be fine in the NFL, on and off the field. Just think he is a young kid doing really dumb things. Time will tell I guess.