PDA

View Full Version : I've Always Liked Tony Sparano

BillsImpossible
01-01-2015, 08:47 PM
The Bills Mafia would welcome Anthony to, "The Family."

Cowher can't be a made man because he isn't Italian.

Just kidding.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Sparano

He is 32-41 as a head coach in the NFL.

Sparano was an offensive coordinator for the Jets, and he's also an offensive line coach.

Chad Pennington was the best quarterback Sparano ever had, back in 2008 and the Dolphins finished 11-5 in his first season.

Then came Chad Henne and Matt Moore and the rest is history.

Amazing what a bad quarterback can do to a franchise.

Tony Sparano has a lot of experience with young quarterbacks like Henne, Moore, and now Derek Carr in Oakland.

Sparano had Bill Parcells and Jeff Ireland to thank for Miami's QB situation.

I want a new Bills HC that will be able to draft his own quarterback for once.

I don't want Doug Whaley telling the new head coach, "Here's my round quarterback, not fit him in your square offense."

Tony Sparano isn't a stubborn Irish ***** with thin skin either. He's been around the NFL block more than twice.

Jry44
01-01-2015, 08:50 PM
The Bills Mafia would welcome Anthony to, "The Family."

Cowher can't be a made man because he isn't Italian.

Just kidding.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Sparano

He is 32-41 as a head coach in the NFL.

Sparano was an offensive coordinator for the Jets, and he's also an offensive line coach.

Chad Pennington was the best quarterback Sparano ever had, back in 2008 and the Dolphins finished 11-5 in his first season.

Then came Chad Henne and Matt Moore and the rest is history.

Amazing what a bad quarterback can do to a franchise.

Tony Sparano has a lot of experience with young quarterbacks like Henne, Moore, and now Derek Carr in Oakland.

Sparano had Bill Parcells and Jeff Ireland to thank for Miami's QB situation.

I want a new Bills HC that will be able to draft his own quarterback for once.

I don't want Doug Whaley telling the new head coach, "Here's my round quarterback, not fit him in your square offense."

Tony Sparano isn't a stubborn Irish ***** with thin skin either. He's been around the NFL block more than twice.

Haha, I see what you're trying to do here. However, today is January 1st, not April 1st!

kscdogbillsfan1221
01-01-2015, 08:53 PM
I prefer Silvio Dante myself

BertSquirtgum
01-01-2015, 09:04 PM
Art Briles or bust.

Mace
01-01-2015, 09:06 PM
I prefer Silvio Dante myself

I'm thinking Furio Giunta myself, though I suspect he's a better OC.

BillsImpossible
01-01-2015, 09:11 PM
I'm going to make you a deal you can't refuse.

Sparano comes in as HC, drafts Bryce Petty, and the Bills front office shells out big money for Mike Iupati because his name ends in i.

Sparano and Whaley find a better than Urbik option in the 3rd round, and the Bills offense rocks like La Nova.

Marrone's meat and potatoes with no gravy and no butter approach on offense needs to be replaced with a coach that actually has two meatballs between his legs.

3rd and 22, what would Marrone do? Dump off screen...punt.

3rd and 22, what does Sparano do?

Throw the $u(king ball.

YardRat
01-01-2015, 09:15 PM
He's still carrying some leftover Fin-stench.

BillsImpossible
01-01-2015, 09:32 PM
He's still carrying some leftover Fin-stench.

Fins smelled like roses back in 2008. Chad Pennington folks...11-5! Playoffs.

"Playoffs!"

Bill Parcells and Jeff Ireland drafted Chad Henne to replace the other missing Chad.

Sorry, had to do it.

A coach is as good as his quarterback.

OLDSRIP
01-03-2015, 11:08 AM
I always liked Tony too.

But I still don't like how that show ended.

YardRat
01-03-2015, 11:39 AM

"Playoffs!"

Bill Parcells and Jeff Ireland drafted Chad Henne to replace the other missing Chad.

Sorry, had to do it.

He gimmicked his way through a season with two very good running backs. His best contribution to that team was actually taking the ball out of Pennington's hands. Didn't take long for defenses to catch up, and he was history.

Bill Cody
01-03-2015, 01:17 PM

"Playoffs!"

Sorry, had to do it.

no

sudzy
01-03-2015, 01:35 PM
Go be a Raiders fan. As far I know they still employ him.

DynaPaul
01-03-2015, 01:45 PM
Wow man, mentioning some of these names around here reeks of desperation. Ya might as well be looking for the most acceptable fat girl at the bar just after last call.

YardRat
01-04-2015, 08:48 AM
"Marrone reminds some of Sparano" pretty much is the dagger in the heart for me.

better days
01-04-2015, 09:00 AM
Wow man, mentioning some of these names around here reeks of desperation. Ya might as well be looking for the most acceptable fat girl at the bar just after last call.

Reminds me of a hilarious song Shredd & Ragan play from time to time, "butter face"

It describes a woman who has every quality a man could want, killer bod, soft supple skin, great hair, great personality, but her face is too damn UGLY.