PDA

View Full Version : Rumor about Marroone's Family??

Typ0
01-02-2015, 11:46 AM
Does this story I read on facebook have any wheels? It states one of the factors in Marrone's decision was upsetting pressures being placed on his wife and children. This is not the first time we have heard such a thing. If the kids are getting bullied in school because daddy punts on 4th and inches down 10 in the 4th that's just wrong!

WagonCircler
01-02-2015, 11:51 AM
Does this story I read on facebook have any wheels? It states one of the factors in Marrone's decision was upsetting pressures being placed on his wife and children. This is not the first time we have heard such a thing. If the kids are getting bullied in school because daddy punts on 4th and inches down 10 in the 4th that's just wrong!

I'm sure that none of that will happen in NYC. Those people are famous for being super friendly.

CommissarSpartacus
01-02-2015, 11:51 AM
That was one of Mularkeys excuses.

The real reason was he reali2ed that if he threw his assistants under the bus when it wasnt warranted, hed never be able to hire anyone good if he got another HC gig...

WagonCircler
01-02-2015, 11:52 AM
That was one of Mularkeys excuses.

The real reason was he reali2ed that if he threw his assistants under the bus when it wasnt warranted, hed never be able to hire anyone good if he got another HC gig...

Wait...you mean Mularkey and Marrone are two different guys?

feldspar
01-02-2015, 11:54 AM

Yeah, well that's probably why Marrone actually wanted an extension to stay in Buffalo for more years, I suppose.

Forward_Lateral
01-02-2015, 12:18 PM
They should've just quit school if they didn't like it.

That's what their Dad did.

GvilleBills
01-02-2015, 12:26 PM
Gold Jerry, gold!

djjimkelly
01-02-2015, 02:21 PM
marrone sucks not sure why anyone cares that hes gone

Bill Cody
01-02-2015, 02:27 PM
If the kids are getting bullied in school because daddy punts on 4th and inches down 10 in the 4th that's just wrong!

Look at the bright side our next HC will know not to punt on 4th and inches.

RedEyE
01-02-2015, 02:35 PM
I read this as well but something stinks. Marrone wants an extension but his family feels threatened? No extension and I walk....

I think this was a money decision pure and simple. Think about it. If you could quit your job tomorrow and they would still owe you 3 years salary but you only had 3 days to decide or lose the money and keep working. Wouldn't you just take the money and run to find another job elsewhere?

Novacane
01-02-2015, 03:36 PM
Look at the bright side our next HC will know not to punt on 4th and inches.

Lets just hope the next coach has kids

DynaPaul
01-02-2015, 05:04 PM
Wait until he sees his dumb face on the back cover of the NY Post and Daily News rags every Monday after punting on 4th and 1 in his opponent's territory during a very winnable game. I'm sure he'll be reminiscing about the kindness of Sully at that point.

swiper
01-02-2015, 05:22 PM
RedEye coming with good posts in this time of sudden turbulence. Good job.

Night Train
01-02-2015, 05:41 PM
Come on. Marrone just collected 4 Mil and will make more $$ very soon.

I don't need an explanation beyond that.

better days
01-02-2015, 06:38 PM
I just heard a Marrone interview on a podcast today from just after the Pats* game.

Marrone was asked by a fan: "What area do you need to focus on to improve the team?"

Scoring more points on offense was the THIRD thing Marrone mentioned.

Defense was the FIRST thing he mentioned, followed by special teams.

I am so HAPPY Marrrone is gone.