PDA

View Full Version : Fools Gold And Dareus Named 1st Team All-Pro by AP

Night Train
01-02-2015, 07:14 PM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/ap-all-pro-team-watt-gronkowski-unanimous-picks/ar-BBhs3JA?srcref=rss

Nice D line we have. :up:

TacklingDummy
01-02-2015, 08:14 PM
And yet they still didn't make the playoffs,

It's all about the Quarterback position,

pmoon6
01-03-2015, 03:12 AM
And yet they still didn't make the playoffs,

It's all about the Quarterback position,Yes, and it's unfortunate the NFL changed the rules to make it that way.

I remember in the not so distant past where QB's actually had to be football players and not over protected little girls.

Don't Panic
01-03-2015, 04:07 AM
Yes, and it's unfortunate the NFL changed the rules to make it that way.

I remember in the not so distant past where QB's actually had to be football players and not over protected little girls.

If you want this sport to have a future, then its best to get used to having rules like this protecting player safety. To many former players out there with severe remnants from the game's past not to change the rules. It was either that or football gets marginalized into a caveman sport a la boxing.

As for Mario and Dareus, congrats boys. Great job this year leading the best DL in the league. Hopefully we get you some help in other areas so that you can play an extra game or two (or three... or four) next year.

swiper
01-03-2015, 04:39 AM
ROFL @ "Fool's Gold."

jamze132
01-03-2015, 04:56 AM
I think everyone can agree that Mario has been pretty damn good since he signed. He appears to be getting better.

kscdogbillsfan1221
01-03-2015, 07:21 AM
theoretical question; if 'fools gold' had stayed with Houston, how would that line look compared to our current line? hmmmm

pmoon6
01-03-2015, 06:29 PM
If you want this sport to have a future, then its best to get used to having rules like this protecting player safety. To many former players out there with severe remnants from the game's past not to change the rules. It was either that or football gets marginalized into a caveman sport a la boxing.

As for Mario and Dareus, congrats boys. Great job this year leading the best DL in the league. Hopefully we get you some help in other areas so that you can play an extra game or two (or three... or four) next year.Bwahahahaha. "Caveman sport". I don't care if the sport has a future because it's not the same game. It's sensationalized, glitzy, engineered entertainment for the masses.

Enjoy the watered down version, but don't have the temerity to call today's players "the greatest that ever played".