PDA

View Full Version : What's The Weirdest Thing That Happened To You While Watching A Bills Game In 2014?

BillsImpossible
01-07-2015, 08:16 PM
Reflecting upon the season, and I couldn't help but post this memory.

Bills vs. Texans, had the friends over for the game all confident the Bills would win.

EJ Manuel and the Bills defense are looking good, the Bills offense drives down the field and are about to take a commanding lead.

The conversation in the living room leading up to the craziest thing that happened to me in 2014 while watching a Bills game was all about the movie, "Major League."

Laughing my ass off and having a very good time I said, "F-you, Joe Boo, I sacrifice this chicken wing bone," as I devoured a wing all confident the Bills would score, and then it happened.

J.J. Watt intercepted EJ Manuel for a pick six.

Laughter turned to silence.

My friends blamed me for cursing Joe Boo.

"You tryin' to say Jesus Christ can't hit a curve ball."

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/bWdfDsLvm9I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Novacane
01-07-2015, 08:24 PM
Was out of town and had to go to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the Vikings game. I was waiting for a table with my kiko jersey on. Two old ladies walked in who were Bills fans. (For me old is 60's since I'm 40's) They saw me and invited me to watch the game with them. It was a little weird at first but ended up having a good time. No, we didn't go home and have a threesome after the game!

GvilleBills
01-07-2015, 08:46 PM
Was out of town and had to go to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the Vikings game. I was waiting for a table with my kiko jersey on. Two old ladies walked in who were Bills fans. (For me old is 60's since I'm 40's) They saw me and invited me to watch the game with them. It was a little weird at first but ended up having a good time. No, we didn't go home and have a threesome after the game!
damn man, missed opportunities...
��

Thurmal
01-08-2015, 06:57 AM
During the Green Bay game, when the Packers got the ball back late in the game down by six, they didn't drive all the way down the field and score the game-winning TD to win by one point. The Bills defense actually recorded a safety. It was a total mind-blower and while I was thrilled, I also had emotions of confusion and even fear because it was such unchartered territory.

Buddo
01-08-2015, 04:43 PM
I kept having this delusion that the Bills Offense would suddenly become good. ;)

Homegrown
01-08-2015, 05:56 PM
...could've been "The Legend of Kiko : The Sequel "

bleve
01-08-2015, 09:02 PM
I went to the Oakland game and sat in the Black Hole, so I guess you could consider that "weird experience" in and of itself. They were my neighbor's tickets. Afterwards he sent me a screen grab from the CBS broadcast.

I'm wearing the grumpy face in between the "D" and the cardboard picket fence.

If you look at the lower right corner of the fence, that's one of my buddies in the red hoodie praying to the football gods. Obviously it didn't work.

l3ills
01-08-2015, 11:45 PM
There was a snake in my boots during the Houston game and somebody poisoned the water hole during the Chiefs game. So strange

Mace
01-09-2015, 06:17 PM
For me, the weirdest was seeing "Buffalo 17, New England 9 Final" on my monitor. It was even weirder than seeing "Green Bay 13 Buffalo 21 Final".

Mace
01-09-2015, 06:19 PM
There was a snake in my boots during the Houston game and somebody poisoned the water hole during the Chiefs game. So strange

I hate when that happens, especially when the snake is in your boots when you find out the water hole is poisoned during a home game.