PDA

View Full Version : Head coach for the BIlls ,found!

justasportsfan
01-08-2015, 08:56 AM
Rochester, N.Y. - A Rochester woman is putting in her application to run the Buffalo Bills. Local triathlete Mary Eggers submitted her application through her website. The Bills have been searching for a head coach after Doug Marrone opted out of his contract last week. The team has at least a dozen candidates interested and have conducted several interviews. Eggers grew up in Orchard Park and describes herself as a lifelong Bills fan. She makes the point of saying in her application: "Not worried about criticism. Don’t really care. Of course I am not qualified. The question I invite YOU to talk about is not am I qualified…… but what do we need to look for in a coach, and in a team? I truly believe our players are capable. I believe it’s beyond plays on the field. But exactly what that is….. I don’t know. That’s up to the sportswriters and commentators and you to chat about!"

Read More at: http://13wham.com/news/features/top-stories/stories/local-woman-applies-bills-coaching-job-19022.shtml?wap=0

Uncle Jesse
01-08-2015, 09:07 AM
Hardy har har. How stupid.

Historian
01-08-2015, 09:25 AM
Don't give them any ideas....

:shakeno:

Mr. Miyagi
01-08-2015, 09:31 AM
So this woman thinks that all the highly educated and experienced football minds aren't thinking about what the team needs to get to the playoffs? Did she think all this time in their full time job they're been thinking about the wrong thing, like which coach wears the nicest cologne or something?

Joe Fo Sho
01-08-2015, 09:34 AM
So this woman thinks that all the highly educated and experienced football minds aren't thinking about what the team needs to get to the playoffs? Did she think all this time in their full time job they're been thinking about the wrong thing, like which coach wears the nicest cologne or something?

I know, right. The general public doesn't understand more about football and football related operations than the professionals that get paid millions of dollars.

Except us on this forum, we know what's up.

Mr. Miyagi
01-08-2015, 10:31 AM
I know, right. The general public doesn't understand more about football and football related operations than the professionals that get paid millions of dollars.

Except us on this forum, we know what's up.
That we totally do. :up:

swiper
01-08-2015, 11:59 AM
The next thing you're going to want is a woman president.