PDA

View Full Version : Funny video about Russ Brandon

Strongman
01-08-2015, 08:57 AM
I was just forwarded this. It's a little dated, but funny none-the-less.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdutodyY_Qs

Historian
01-08-2015, 09:29 AM
I wonder if Brandon realizes he's the butt of most Buffalo Bills jokes?

Strongman
01-08-2015, 09:36 AM
I wonder if Brandon realizes he's the butt of most Buffalo Bills jokes?

I really doubt it. He seems like a classic narcissist to me.

trapezeus
01-08-2015, 10:18 AM
I think you have to be numb to external criticism regarding this to a certain point.

but a person who has 15 years of doingnothing and getting credit for selling football in buffalo should probably get the hint that he's not doing it right. and at some point step down or at least not accept the promotion.

Strongman
01-08-2015, 10:42 AM
I think you have to be numb to external criticism regarding this to a certain point.

but a person who has 15 years of doingnothing and getting credit for selling football in buffalo should probably get the hint that he's not doing it right. and at some point step down or at least not accept the promotion.

It could be. I've come to believe he truly believes he's doing a phenomenal job and everything that is going wrong is someone else's fault. The Marrone hire sealed it for me regarding him. He really insulted the fans intelligence when he and Nix hired Marrone and tried passing it off as "No stone being unturned."

The reality is he's a dishonest clown in a business suit that spins everything. If I'm the Pegulas, I want my employees to be honest with everyone. Dishonesty only hurts the Bills' brand.

GreedoII
01-08-2015, 11:37 AM
Nobody is taking him to task in the media either which is really bugging me. Marrone was his guy and he needs to pay for that blunder with his job....

trapezeus
01-08-2015, 01:33 PM
his stint as GM was terrible. his presidency somehow worse. and he's still here.

I think the pegulas have some level of "we've never done it. let's sit here and learn this. and once we got his skills, he's gone."

it makes sense from a business standpoint. you have someone that has done it a long time, will tell you all he knows, and you can assess how little he actually does. but when you interview, you know exactly what you don't want and have a better chance of getting the right fit for that role.

perhaps i'm forever an optimist.

sudzy
01-08-2015, 04:40 PM
I really doubt it. He seems like a classic narcissist to me.

Anyone who watched his New Years Day 2013 press conference, knows he takes himself pretty serious.

DynaPaul
01-09-2015, 07:45 AM
He would make an excellent car salesman.