Kyle Shanahan & Browns Part Ways..Just As He's Interviewing Today WIth The Bills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Kyle Shanahan & Browns Part Ways..Just As He's Interviewing Today WIth The Bills

Interesting. The ESPN article stated he didn't like Johnny Football and was extremely popular with the Cleveland players.

Two Positives in my book. He's in Boca today taking to the brass, along with Ryan.
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit
  • feldspar
    • Mar 2007

Re: Kyle Shanahan & Browns Part Ways..Just As He's Interviewing Today WIth The Bills

I think the Bills interviewed 5 Head Coaching candidates a couple of years back when Marrone was hired.

What are we up to now, 12? Something like that?

Comment

• The Jokeman
      • Dec 2003

Re: Kyle Shanahan & Browns Part Ways..Just As He's Interviewing Today WIth The Bills

Originally posted by Night Train View Post
      Interesting. The ESPN article stated he didn't like Johnny Football and was extremely popular with the Cleveland players.

Two Positives in my book. He's in Boca today taking to the brass, along with Ryan.
      Well it's obvious he's going to be an OC somewhere because if he was going to be a HC than the Browns wouldn't have to relieve him of his duties. The question is where? I think it's safe to assume here with his dad as HC since the Bears are passing on Mike but again question if Mike will workout with Whaley/Schwartz. If so, wow! this could be something positive for the Bills.

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
        • Jun 2024

I don't want Kyle as a HC, but if he was OC for his dad and Schwartz remains the DC, that could work.

Comment

• Swiper
          Legendary Zoner
          • Sep 2010

I don't recall Kyle Shanahan ever standing out either under his father or not.

Would rather have Gary Kubiak.

Comment

• The Jokeman
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Swiper View Post
            I don't recall Kyle Shanahan ever standing out either under his father or not.

Would rather have Gary Kubiak.
            I'm in the Kubiak camp too but Kyle was the OC for the Texans under Kubiak's direction in 2008-2009 and of course with his dad and the Redskins in 2012 when RGIII was still good.

Comment

Working...
            X