PDA

View Full Version : Noticed we haven't interviewed any college coaches?

Mr. Miyagi
01-08-2015, 11:31 AM
This alone shows me that they have a damn good idea what kind of coach they want.

I think things are definitely different this time around.

djjimkelly
01-08-2015, 11:35 AM
exactly lets have a little faith in the pegulas.

you do not become a billionaire in the modern world unless your extremely intelligent.

and im positive for the pegulas to get to where they are in life they have seen every personality type any one of us could dream up.

they will avoid the snake oil salesman of the world like marrone!!!

SpikedLemonade
01-08-2015, 11:39 AM
I would be thrilled if they hired Mark Helfrich.

DraftBoy
01-08-2015, 11:41 AM
Helfrich, Patterson, Stoops, Ferentz

Those are all named I'd have no issue with them interviewing.

better days
01-08-2015, 12:36 PM
Helfrich, Patterson, Stoops, Ferentz

Those are all named I'd have no issue with them interviewing.

Stoops could not keep a job in the SEC & you want to hire him to Coach the Bills? Seriously?

Bulldog
01-08-2015, 12:45 PM
I'd also be good with Dantonio from MSU. I think he'd be a great fit. And he can bring Cook with him.

trapezeus
01-08-2015, 01:42 PM
i don't know too many college coaching names.

but i wouldn't mind if the bills looked at a guy who was in his 50's or 60's. coached at a level where he never got the top recruits, and played his level of competition tough, and had experience adjusting to the personnel he ended up getting.

To me that coach will give us a chance to win with who we have, and get the most out of underperformers. additoinally, he'll have seen so much football that when he goes for it on 4th and 2, it doesn't seem like he's doing it because detractors are calling him out. he knows that in this scenario he wants it.

Also marrone was our only college coach hire in the coaching circles we've been through. everyone else was a retread or coordinator with promise.

DraftBoy
01-08-2015, 01:45 PM
Stoops could not keep a job in the SEC & you want to hire him to Coach the Bills? Seriously?

Why don't you point out the part that says hire.

better days
01-08-2015, 02:17 PM
Why don't you point out the part that says hire.

Why would you want the Bills to interview any Coaching prospect if you did not want to see him hired?