• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ghz in pittsburgh
    • Aug 2004

Rex and Kyle to Pegulas house

According to this: http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/01...h-the-pegulas/

Rex Ryan is there today -

Explore our luxury real estate offerings in Florida and South Carolina and find your next home with NV Realty Group team. Our local experts are here to help you find your dream home.

Just imagine Rex wants to play pool with Terry or sit by the pool side. Kim better has some sandals on.

Still can't picture where Kyle Shanahan will be. Maybe sit tightly by the movie room - on a side note, com'on Pegulas, that's my movie room size and I don't have a million copared to your billions.
  • Jaybird
    • Dec 2005

Re: Rex and Kyle to Pegulas house

Did kyle coach with Rex on the Jets?

Comment

• jimmifli
      • Nov 2006

I'd take Rex as HC and running the D with Kyle as an OC.

I like Schwartz, he did a better job than Pettine, but there's enough talent on D for a competent coach to produce.

Kyle got good production out RG3, he is well liked by fans in Cleveland which means a lot to me.

This would be a good upgrade for us, Marrone and Hackett vs Rex and Kyle - yes please!

Comment

• Strongman
        • Apr 2006

I wonder if this means they are the HC finalists or if it means Rex is the HC, Kyle is the OC, and (possibly) Mike is the new Czar?

Comment

• GreedoII
          • Aug 2007

I can get behind that. Pettine's D is that of Rex's so the D already knows the scheme to some degree.

Comment

• Strongman
            • Apr 2006

I also read on the other BB board that Whaley is meeting at the Pegulas' home. Whaley's name has been floated as going to the University of Pittsburgh as it's Athletic Director?

Comment

• WagonCircler
              Escaped Convict
              • Jul 2002

It's all over the place that Rex is (rightly) scared off by the QB situation.

Comment

• coastal
                Legendary Zoner
                • Mar 2005

I have this sneaking suspicion that he's going to tank this team.

Comment

• RedEyE
                  • Jul 2002

Not a fan of this panning out.

Comment

• The King
                    Without me it's just Awe so
                    • Jun 2004

If Kyle is in play does that mean RG3 is too?
                    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                    It was all
                    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Strongman
                      • Apr 2006

Originally posted by coastal View Post
                      I have this sneaking suspicion that he's going to tank this team.
                      I'm on the fence about teams tanking on purpose, but we've been doing these partial rebuilds forever and only having marginal results. Sometimes you do have to tear down something old to build something better. It'd be a real shame with this defense though.

Comment

• RedEyE
                        • Jul 2002

Im waffling after reading a few articles about Rex being concerned and leery about Bills QB situation. My thought is Rex might be the one guy that could convience Pegula that Whaley needs to exhaust all efforts in locating a viable QB. Rex could turn the interview into a brain storming session.

Comment

• Strongman
                          • Apr 2006

Originally posted by RedEyE View Post
                          Im waffling after reading a few articles about Rex being concerned and leery about Bills QB situation. My thought is Rex might be the one guy that could convience Pegula that Whaley needs to exhaust all efforts in locating a viable QB. Rex could turn the interview into a brain storming session.
                          I wonder if the reports of Rex being really concerned with our QB situation is getting blown out of proportion. He's more of a ground and pound coach. With our defense and running backs and upgrading the OL, Buffalo might be a very desirable place for him.

Comment

• RedEyE
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Strongman View Post
                            I wonder if the reports of Rex being really concerned with our QB situation is getting blown out of proportion. He's more of a ground and pound coach. With our defense and running backs and upgrading the OL, Buffalo might be a very desirable place for him.
                            Possibly. He is coming from a situation where the QB was an issue and not addressed properly. I would think that might be reason enough to give him the slightest hesitation with the Bills. But he has to be drooling over the talent on D. And he has never hidden his feelings on Watkins.If he can convince Pegula his GM has to supply a viable option at QB or he won't even consider signing with Buffalo. That could be the push this team needs to move forward.

Comment

• Novacane
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by RedEyE View Post

How do we know they aren't going to exhaust all efforts looking for a QB? The issue is it looks like only garbage is going to be available.

Comment

Working...
                              X