Funny piece from Buffalo Rumblings letting a vid game choose the coach.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mace
    Haha...yeah you think so ?
    • Mar 2013

Funny piece from Buffalo Rumblings letting a vid game choose the coach.

Used a game called Oregon Trail. Worth the read imho, gave me a laugh.

14 head coaching candidates is a lot. So many, in fact, that the best way for the Buffalo Bills to pick their next head coach is to play The Oregon Trail. So we did that for them.

I made a party of Terry, Kim, Russ, Doug and Overdorf. Kim died, Russ and Doug broke their legs, Overdorf was continuously exhausted, and I lost patience and quit because Kim died and she was my favorite member of the party 1/3rd of the way. Terry could not hunt for a crap anyway and wasted a lot of my bullets.
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: Funny piece from Buffalo Rumblings letting a vid game choose the coach.

lol
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• GvilleBills
      • Mar 2006

Oregon Trail has spoken!!
      Diehard BillGator... best of both worlds

Comment

• l3ills
        • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Mace View Post

14 head coaching candidates is a lot. So many, in fact, that the best way for the Buffalo Bills to pick their next head coach is to play The Oregon Trail. So we did that for them.

I made a party of Terry, Kim, Russ, Doug and Overdorf. Kim died, Russ and Doug broke their legs, Overdorf was continuously exhausted, and I lost patience and quit because Kim died and she was my favorite member of the party 1/3rd of the way. Terry could not hunt for a crap anyway and wasted a lot of my bullets.

This gave me dysentery.
        Check out my Band Bro.....

www.reverbnation.com/tyclock6

Comment

• The Jokeman
          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Mace View Post

Oregon Trail on the Apple IIE bring back childhood memories.

Comment

• The King
            Without me it's just Awe so
            • Jun 2004

I hate Shannascam but the Trail has spoken.
            I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
            "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
            You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
            It was all
            true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
            He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
            mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

Working...
            X