PDA

View Full Version : The Bills got the best HC in the open market in Rex Ryan

ghz in pittsburgh
01-11-2015, 07:45 AM
Some unknown young guys (i.e. the coordinators) may pass him by one day, but right now, he's best guy out there.

I don't like their original plan of football czar of pining for Polian, but when push comes to shovel with the likes of Marrone putting them to task, they responded. very well.

I believe that you cannot force a franchise QB on you, but have to let a franchise QB comes to you. Under the current circumstances, maximize your strength, defense, is the way to go. Ryan had a eye for defensive players in NY when they draft. Whaley is known for scouting defensive players. This team has the potential to be the VERY TOP defense for years to come.

For the immediate future, they need to find a Steelers running back Bell type of player to carry the offensive load. None of Jackson, Brown, Spiller fits what Rex is looking for.

HHURRICANE
01-11-2015, 07:49 AM
Done deal they are saying.....

5 years

YardRat
01-11-2015, 07:55 AM
Well, one thing can be said for sure...it's going to be entertaining.

No middling with this one, fans are going to grow to either love him or hate him.

ghz in pittsburgh
01-11-2015, 07:59 AM
Expect the Bills will be more "exposed" in mainstream media with Rex at the helm. I bet the players will love that.

imbondz
01-11-2015, 08:19 AM
If Rex is the best coach out there that's sad

Skooby
01-11-2015, 08:45 AM
If Rex is the best coach out there that's sad

If you look at defensive teams that had great success in the NFL recently, Rex was the only choice. You do realize that Rex played in the AFC conference championships with Sanchez at the helm.

Novacane
01-11-2015, 08:46 AM
We got the biggest name. Best is debatable.

ghz in pittsburgh
01-11-2015, 09:08 AM
It's people's opinion. The proof will be in the win/loss in the coming years. In my book, he is.

Much like Cowher, Belichick, Carroll, if Ryan somehow lucked into a franchise QB, I believe he can win championship as well. In the meantime, just pound the ball.

Mike
01-11-2015, 09:16 AM
It's people's opinion. The proof will be in the win/loss in the coming years. In my book, he is.

Much like Cowher, Belichick, Carroll, if Ryan somehow lucked into a franchise QB, I believe he can win championship as well. In the meantime, just pound the ball.

Completely Agree!

Mace
01-11-2015, 10:34 AM
We got the biggest name. Best is debatable.

Certainly the most colorful too. Whatever happens it will be entertaining.

sudzy
01-11-2015, 10:46 AM
His GMs in NY let him down. He got the most out of the talent he had. Which is more then I could say about Moron.