PDA

View Full Version : What's going to happen with Schwartz?

Mr. Miyagi
01-11-2015, 08:18 AM
I hope Rex keeps him.

I could live with, actually almost excited about, Rex/Trestman/Schwartz

imbondz
01-11-2015, 08:18 AM
After 1 year, Rex's ego will have Shwartz fired

YardRat
01-11-2015, 08:22 AM
Obviously I want him retained, whether that happens remains to be seen.

I could see some personality clashes between him and Ryan, they both have pretty big egos.

Forward_Lateral
01-11-2015, 08:24 AM
All signs point to Dennis Thurman right now.

SpikedLemonade
01-11-2015, 08:30 AM
All signs point to Dennis Thurman right now.

Rapoport said the Bills still want Schwartz.

It is very much in the air right now.

Fixxxer
01-11-2015, 08:32 AM
After 1 year, Rex's ego will have Shwartz fired

Or he will fall in love with his defense acumen, who knows. I hope they get the chance to work together, who knows what will happen.

Mr. Pink
01-11-2015, 08:40 AM
Makes the Bills look kinda of petty not allowing Schwartz to even interview with the Skins.

Ryan comes in, Schwartz is gone.

Skooby
01-11-2015, 08:40 AM
We actually have some experienced coaches on staff and we're debating if one might leave ?? Are you kidding me ? Schwartz isn't going anywhere & the Bills will make him a wealthier guy as needed.

HHURRICANE
01-11-2015, 08:43 AM
Schwartz would be smart to stay one more year and than get another shot at a Head coaching gig.

better days
01-11-2015, 08:45 AM
Makes the Bills look kinda of petty not allowing Schwartz to even interview with the Skins.

Ryan comes in, Schwartz is gone.

BS. It would have been STUPID to let Schwartz leave until the HC was in place.

What if the Bills hired an offensive HC?

And Vic Carruci is saying that Schwartz will stay even if Rex is hired.

Mr. Pink
01-11-2015, 08:48 AM
BS. It would have been STUPID to let Schwartz leave until the HC was in place.

What if the Bills hired an offensive HC?

And Vic Carruci is saying that Schwartz will stay even if Rex is hired.

It's allowing him permission to seek other options so he's not left jobless in the next few days. It's not allowing him to just take the position, it's allowing him to actually express interest in the position in case a coach comes in who doesn't like Schwartz or wants a guy he's comfortable with.

Dennis Thurman will be the next DC.

better days
01-11-2015, 08:50 AM
It's allowing him permission to seek other options so he's not left jobless in the next few days. It's not allowing him to just take the position, it's allowing him to actually express interest in the position in case a coach comes in who doesn't like Schwartz or wants a guy he's comfortable with.

Dennis Thurman will be the next DC.

Schwartz will NOT be jobless next year, but if he were, the Bills would owe him TWO years salary.

And I think Vic Carruci has a much better handle on what the Bills will do than some guy I never heard of that says Thurman will be DC.