• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Let's let Rex be Rex

And lo and behold, he’s baaaaack from Rexile as Woody Johnson’s worst nightmare.

He is Buffalo Rex, no longer as big as a buffalo, about to plow through the snow and find himself a new tattoo parlor and pick up where Doug Marrone left off before Marrone left off with his $4 million bounty hoping to replace Rex as HC of the NYJ.

And lo and behold: Rex will need a veteran quarterback, and Mark Sanchez is a free agent! Is it likely? No. Is it impossible? Have you seen the free-agent quarterback crop?
    I love the nickname Buffalo Bullies LOL

Bills players will want to run through a snow drift for him. They will rally around his you-take-a-swipe-at-one-of-ours, we’ll-take-a-swipe-at-two-of-yours defiance and bravado.

There will probably be a firestorm or two along the way — try not to flip anyone the bird, Rex — but the reward will be greater than the risk. The Bills will be a team no one will want to play. Buffalo Bullies.
    He’s baaaaaaack. And lo and behold, he’s baaaaack from Rexile as Woody Johnson’s worst nightmare. He is Buffalo Rex, no longer as big as a buffalo, about to plow through the snow …
  • Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Re: Let's let Rex be Rex

So I should let him fondle my feet ?
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• djjimkelly
      • Apr 2003

Rex could have escaped Belichick, and chose to keep trying to topple him instead. How’s that for moxie?

thats the moxie the bills have needed for a long long time!!!!!

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
        Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by Night Train View Post
        So I should let him fondle my feet ?
        You should learn to enjoy fondling his feet.

Comment

• Bill Cody
          • Sep 2004

I really don't want Rex to be Rex. He doesn't have to be as boring as Bellichick but does he have to do the big bluster thing? Make promises he can't keep? Act like an idiot? There's no law that says he has to do those things. You say "well that's just who he is". Nonsense. He can tone his act down and he should. Tell me how many extra games he's won being a sideshow? Guess what? He'll get plenty of notice and props if we win games. He doesn't need to tell everyone how great a coach he is.

Comment

Working...
          X