PDA

View Full Version : When's Rex's first press conference? I can't wait

Forward_Lateral
01-12-2015, 08:22 AM
I hope it's today. I hope he eats Jerry Sullivan

Mr. Miyagi
01-12-2015, 08:24 AM
He's gonna shove Sullivan's head up his own arse.

SpikedLemonade
01-12-2015, 08:32 AM
They just made the official written announcement.

The word is the PC will be Wednesday or Thursday.

Mr. Miyagi
01-12-2015, 08:37 AM
I think they're going to get all the ducks in a row first in terms of OC and DC. At the PC they'll need to have definitive answers to these questions. This is Pegulas' first hire so they want to look organized and well-planned.

Mahdi
01-12-2015, 11:27 AM
Dunno why everyone wants Sullivan to be silenced? The guy is controversial but also has been the voice of the masses in our frustration with the Bills and their decisions... He asks the questions we all want asked...

feldspar
01-12-2015, 01:09 PM
There will be an introductory press conference on Wednesday.

SpikedLemonade
01-12-2015, 01:14 PM
Wednesday at noon.

Bill Cody
01-12-2015, 02:49 PM
Dunno why everyone wants Sullivan to be silenced? The guy is controversial but also has been the voice of the masses in our frustration with the Bills and their decisions... He asks the questions we all want asked...

If you say so. I'd like a reporter that tries to be balanced, Sullivan just seems like a scold. Maybe you find that fun to read I don't.

YardRat
01-12-2015, 03:24 PM
Don't know how true it is, but allegedly the presser is on Wednesday because they don't want anything like this taking away any media focus on Hasek's jersey being raised to the rafters tomorrow night.

trapezeus
01-12-2015, 03:24 PM
if you look at the bills store online, there is no vest. i think they are waiting for the vests to arrive before holding the PC. it only makes sense.

BuffaloRedleg
01-12-2015, 04:06 PM
I hope he rides in on a Bengal Tiger.

Night Train
01-12-2015, 04:07 PM
Noon Wed.

pmoon6
01-12-2015, 04:18 PM
Dunno why everyone wants Sullivan to be silenced? The guy is controversial but also has been the voice of the masses in our frustration with the Bills and their decisions... He asks the questions we all want asked...:rofl:

He's the voice of the negative, crybaby Bills' Fan and he's just as dumb.

Bill Cody
01-13-2015, 09:00 AM
:rofl:

He's the voice of the negative, crybaby Bills' Fan and he's just as dumb.

He really is. Back about 15 years ago when we actually were fielding a decent team I sent him a note calling him out for just wholesale dumping on everything with no solutions, just a non stop critique. He wrote me back this snarky defensive reply that read like something out of junior high. I couldn't believe it. I was so done with him after that. He's entitled to his opinions. But a) who wants to read that garbage every day and b) how is any more qualified than any of us on this board to offer an opinion? Pretty sure he's never played or coached the game at any level. Bills players/coaches see that guy coming and they must do everything they can to suppress the urge to pick his bony ass up and slam him into the nearest trash can.