PDA

View Full Version : Rex Ryan is a Winner.

HAMMER
01-12-2015, 03:07 PM
Oh...wait...no he isn't. 46-50 makes him a losing HC!

Super Bowl Wins: 0
Overall Championships: 0
Conference Championships: 0
Division Championships: 0

EricStratton
01-12-2015, 03:08 PM
Did he forget to call your sister after a wild night in Cabo or something?

BuffaloRedleg
01-12-2015, 03:10 PM
Typical Bills fan these days. Complains over everything and offers no alternate solution.

You have been spamming this forum all day and have not actually engaged anyone in a conversation. All you are doing is spouting the same things over and over.

Yawn.

justasportsfan
01-12-2015, 03:12 PM
:snicker:

HAMMER
01-12-2015, 03:13 PM
I offered my preferred solution in another thread, it was quite pointed and contained factual information.

I have been one of the most positive posters on this board for the last 12 years. Sorry if I feel that this is not the right hire, but his record speaks for itself doesn't it?

Zero
Typical Bills fan these days. Complains over everything and offers no alternate solution.

You have been spamming this forum all day and have not actually engaged anyone in a conversation. All you are doing is spouting the same things over and over.

Yawn.

I'm numb to it at this point.

I'm just glad the sound minds of billionaire business people now control the fate of this operation ...

Skooby
I need attention, so somebody stop me !!

HAMMER
01-12-2015, 03:14 PM
I need attention, so somebody stop me !!

Now this is rich coming from the King of look at me on this board. You start threads when you get a hang nail.

justasportsfan
01-12-2015, 03:16 PM
I need attention,

we all know you do skoobs.

Joe Fo Sho
01-12-2015, 03:19 PM

Is that you're only problem with him? That his record is 4 games under 0.500? He's only 2 games under 0.500 if you count playoffs.

I'm just wondering if he was 49-47, would you still be calling him a loser or would you find some other thing to ***** about?

trapezeus
01-12-2015, 03:22 PM
it's just interesting that a lot of the jets fans i work with are saying they are bills fans now simply because they liked rex that much. they knew his short comings, but they had a team that fought. and they know the team was dismantled under rex's eyes over 2-3 years.

That has to say something to you. we would gladly give another team marrone. we aren't crying about it. but the jet fans were upset as it looked like he'd get fired and are happy to root for the bills when its not against them.

something went right. i think it's a solid choice if you want to try and win now. if you wanted to break down and start fresh, you would pick a different coordinator with more upside and some more downside. But to do that reliably, i think you needed the Czar to be there.

From a business standpoint, i think the bills get away with 3-4 years of rex ryan. and it won't be a complete failure. it might be more 8-8, but watching how everyone celebrated a 9-7 season after games we should have easily won, i think the fall out won't be that bad. and by then, they'll have their top man and finally rid the organization of brandon.

Night Train
01-12-2015, 03:55 PM
http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopo...bills-0111.jpg (http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.2074237.1421035118%21/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_970/article-bills-0111.jpg)

Ed
01-12-2015, 04:05 PM

Well no matter who a team hires, there's always going to be at least a few fans that hate the move. And you're that lucky winner. Sorry you have to spend the next 8 months being pissed, but at least the rest of us are excited. Thanks for taking one for the team bro. Maybe they'll pick the guy you want next time.
s

Woodman
01-12-2015, 05:16 PM
Rex is a perfect fit.

We needed him now let's get the backs that can ground and pound wherever and whoever they are.

Jackson and Spiller will face competition.

FRESH BLOOD and we need lots of it.

Our O-Line is gonna improve under Ryan and Roman you can be damn sure of that.

You always win these things in the trenches, hell even an average QB can look great with a great line ..so let's freakin build one NOW!!

Skooby
01-12-2015, 05:22 PM
Now this is rich coming from the King of look at me on this board. You start threads when you get a hang nail.

Those hangnails can be dangerous, LOL.

feldspar
01-12-2015, 05:24 PM

Maybe I'll reply to your "Rex is a Middler" thread, which I'll be on the edge of my seat waiting for.

But I won't reply to this thread. :whistle:

imbondz
01-12-2015, 05:25 PM
I'm with Hammer on this. Obviously I hope I'm wrong but absolutely no way Rex lasts more than 3 yrs here. The carousel of suck keeps turning

feldspar
01-12-2015, 05:32 PM
I'm with Hammer on this. Obviously I hope I'm wrong but absolutely no way Rex lasts more than 3 yrs here. The carousel of suck keeps turning

You're so smart, who would YOU have hired as Head Coach to eliminate "the carousel of suck?"