PDA

View Full Version : Any news on Henderson? Please keep him.

justasportsfan
01-13-2015, 09:34 AM
Rexy had a good pass D at jets because he had talent in Revis and the other guy.

Rexy's db's blew last year and I don't care if he didn't have any talent there. If Henderson can the best out of MCkelvin ,retain him please. We already lost Schwartz.

Albany,n.y.
01-13-2015, 09:37 AM
Rex's assistants are not Marrone's assistants. Give it a rest already.

justasportsfan
01-13-2015, 09:47 AM
Rex's assistants are not Marrone's assistants. Give it a rest already.

NO!

- - - Updated - - -

Buffalo's secondary made a seamless transition between 2013-14 thanks to the great coaching efforts of defensive backs coach Donnie Henderson. As Ryan poaches most of his former Jets defensive assistants for his coaching staff in Buffalo, it would be lovely if he'd consider keeping Buffalo's best position coach around. Working in favor of that goal: Ryan and Henderson both served as position coaches in Baltimore from 2000-03, with Henderson coaching the secondary under Brian Billick, and Ryan coaching the defensive line.

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/bills-news-notes/2015/1/13/7536851/rex-ryan-jim-schwartz-buffalo-bills-defense-donnie-henderson

Uncle Jesse
01-13-2015, 10:29 AM
He was on the staff with Rex in Baltimore...so he could very likely stay put.

HAMMER
01-13-2015, 10:30 AM
No, we will be inheriting his entire tree fort gang, including his vaunted QB coach whom we recently fired. You know, the one that got such stellar play out of Geno and the Dog Killer.

They *****ed their fingers and took a blood oath to be pals in this thing together forever, regardless of how bad they are....

DraftBoy
01-13-2015, 10:38 AM
Jets beat writer said Rex will likely try to bring over the Jets DB coach.

Mace
01-13-2015, 10:39 AM
No, we will be inheriting his entire tree fort gang, including his vaunted QB coach whom we recently fired. You know, the one that got such stellar play out of Geno and the Dog Killer.

They *****ed their fingers and took a blood oath to be pals in this thing together forever, regardless of how bad they are....

This was good. I wish I'd said it.

justasportsfan
01-13-2015, 10:59 AM
Jets beat writer said Rex will likely try to bring over the Jets DB coach.
That blows.
Same db coach who's CBS EJ torched last year.

Same dB's who ate Watkins' dust?

jamze132
01-13-2015, 11:04 AM
It would be nice to retain some of our defensive staff...

justasportsfan
01-14-2015, 11:16 AM
Rexy mentioned Donnie Henderson being on his staff.

I think we're keeping him :clap:

The Jokeman
01-14-2015, 05:24 PM
He was on the staff with Rex in Baltimore...so he could very likely stay put.

I'm guessing we'll have Henderson to coach the CBs and bring in Tim McDonald to coach the safeties.

BertSquirtgum
01-15-2015, 12:42 AM
Rexy mentioned Donnie Henderson being on his staff.

I think we're keeping him :clap:

That's what it sounded like to me as well.