Will Bills fans grovel before Rex Ryan now that he worlks for us?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CommissarSpartacus
    • Mar 2003

Will Bills fans grovel before Rex Ryan now that he worlks for us?

"Dear Coach Ryan - all those terrible things I said about you for the last few years? I totally didn't mean them. All that laughing at you I did during those two games where the Bills embarrassed you this year? I didn't mean it, I really didn't! It was just peer pressure! Please accept my DEEPEST apologies. I'm so, so sorry. I think you're just fabulous. I really do. Please like us, our self -esteem as Bills fans is low and just knowing you're willing to coach here for a measely $27.5 million makes me so, so grateful. I haven't felt this positive about our team since the rally that welcomed Drew Bledsoe to Buffalo. You ROCK Rex!" ~ Bills fans...
    My tebya razdavim
  • coastal
    Legendary Zoner
    • Mar 2005

Re: Will Bills fans grovel before Rex Ryan now that he worlks for us?

one gay whiny thread wasn't enough?

Comment

• Ed
      Dude
      • Sep 2002

Why does anyone need to grovel? He was a Jet so we rooted against him. Now he's a Bill so we root for him.

Comment

• Spartacus
        • Mar 2003

This website is dedicated to all the die-hard Bills fans who live & die for the Bills! Come check out the acclaimed Bills History section and post your comments on the Bills Talk message board.

"I have spoken with Mr. Wilson, Tom Donahoe, and Coach Williams and I am thrilled with their energy and with the direction of the franchise," Bledsoe said when he made his first statement about the trade. "Although I will certainly miss all of the Patriots fans who supported me over the years, I know from the other side of the field how loyal Bills fans are, and it will be wonderful to receive their support.

"I am eager to get to Buffalo over the next few days to meet my new teammates and to look for a place to live. And, on the field, I could not be more enthusiastic about jumping into the next phase of my career and contributing to the success of the Buffalo Bills."

When Bledsoe was brought to Buffalo Tuesday for the press conference and a rally in his honor afterwards, it was like a Super Bowl rally.

Bills owner Ralph Wilson was beaming over his new starting quarterback.

"You've given the area a spark and I know you have certainly given me a spark because I am looking forward to the start of the season," said an enthused Wilson. "This is a big day for Buffalo and particularly the Buffalo Bills. When I saw all the people outside, I thought this was the first day of the season."

Bledsoe, wooed the crowd with his poise and composure.

My tebya razdavim

Comment

• Spartacus
          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by coastal View Post
          one gay whiny thread wasn't enough?
          BTW, when are you going to acknowledge that I've been right about this thing since the news of Marrone's $4 million for ****ing off out of town popped up?

It's all gone down the way I told you.

Are you now Rexy's #1 fan?
          My tebya razdavim

Comment

• Historian
            2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
            • Dec 2002

Comment

• Spartacus
              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Historian View Post
              Please tell me, is your opinion of Rexy's talents the same now as it was last week?
              My tebya razdavim

Comment

• coastal
                Legendary Zoner
                • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Spartacus View Post
                BTW, when are you going to acknowledge that I've been right about this thing since the news of Marrone's $4 million for ****ing off out of town popped up?

e3bc53b9_this_thread_is_gay02.jpeg

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
                  Making Spirits Bright
                  • Mar 2006

Please tell me, is your opinion of Rexy's talents the same now as it was last week?
                  Mine is.

Who cares though?

Comment

• notacon
                    • Aug 2012

I never said anything bad about Rex Ryan.

I've barely said anything bad about Belichick either.

This is a silly trolling thread. All I want is for the Bills to contend, year after year after year. Instead of being a laughingstock year after year after year.

If Rex Ryan can do that...I'll love him. If not, I'll kiss his ass goodbye and look for the next guy.

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
                      Pinkerton's son
                      • Feb 2006

2113169.jpg
                      Last edited by Pinkerton Security; 01-13-2015, 12:04 PM.

Comment

• better days
                        • Jan 2010

NO, coastal is not Rex's #1 fan because I am.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                          • Mar 2004

Rex will be the first one to tell you he hated the Bills when he coached the Jets. I wouldn't expect it any other way, nor would he.

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
                            Pinkerton's son
                            • Feb 2006

Also - does the OP really think Rex works for us??​ lol

Comment

• BuffaloRedleg
                              • Aug 2013

I've always loved to hate him, but I never questioned whether or not he was a good coach.

Even when things started and Marrone was our coach, I thought Rex was the best option available for any team.

It's not like anything is personal. I don't think he would be bothered that we hated him before, he was the fricken Jets coach. He's not an idiot, he gets it.

It's sports, none of this has to be logical. It's just supposed to be fun.
                              Last edited by BuffaloRedleg; 01-13-2015, 01:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X