PDA

View Full Version : Go to Jets fan sites....

HHURRICANE
01-13-2015, 08:32 PM
Plenty of Jets fans that didn't want to lose Rex and blamed their ex GM for their issues.

pmoon6
01-13-2015, 08:39 PM
HaHa, so what? Jets Fans are dumb as a bag of rocks........just a little below Bills' Fans.

HHURRICANE
01-13-2015, 08:48 PM
No threads here wishing Marrone stayed.

pmoon6
01-13-2015, 08:53 PM
Again, so what?

better days
01-14-2015, 12:21 PM
I have been on the Jets boards.

Even the Jets fans that wanted Rex gone are not happy he landed in Buffalo.

BleedinGreenNC
01-14-2015, 12:23 PM
Please, im just glad he isnt with the Jets anymore. I see he already started running that mouth. Just remember, Jets fans were excited just like you are with his hire. He cant get out of his own way.

better days
01-14-2015, 12:27 PM
Please, im just glad he isnt with the Jets anymore. I see he already started running that mouth. Just remember, Jets fans were excited just like you are with his hire. He cant get out of his own way.

Well, Jets fans were HAPPY with Rex until the GM's destroyed that team.

Meathead
01-14-2015, 12:28 PM
well he looks a lot more mature than he used to be. not surprising of course, but i think there could be a big difference just being his second hc gig. i never liked the idea of hiring first time guys bc it seems like it never works out. getting someone of his pedigree going into his second hc job seems ideal in terms of having a good chance to have an extended run of success

BleedinGreenNC
01-14-2015, 12:38 PM
well he looks a lot more mature than he used to be. not surprising of course, but i think there could be a big difference just being his second hc gig. i never liked the idea of hiring first time guys bc it seems like it never works out. getting someone of his pedigree going into his second hc job seems ideal in terms of having a good chance to have an extended run of success

He matured in 2 weeks?

better days
01-14-2015, 12:42 PM
He matured in 2 weeks?

I think Rex showed a lot of maturity this past season.

He knew he was dead man walking, yet he handled himself in a professional manner.

And after he was fired, he did not bad mouth the owner or organization like Marrone did when he quit on the Bills.

HAMMER
01-14-2015, 12:46 PM
Jeezus BD, get Rex's nutz out yer mouth. It's getting scary how much you slobber over him.

BleedinGreenNC
01-14-2015, 12:48 PM

He knew he was dead man walking, yet he handled himself in a professional manner.

And after he was fired, he did not bad mouth the owner or organization like Marrone did when he quit on the Bills.

Rex is a broken record and his mouth will get the better of him. Like the rising of the sun, Rex will put his foot in his mouth at least once next season.

better days
01-14-2015, 12:52 PM
Rex is a broken record and his mouth will get the better of him. Like the rising of the sun, Rex will put his foot in his mouth at least once next season.

Yeah, I get that. He does that from time to time.

If the team is winning it is no problem.

If Rex doesn't win, it will at least be entertaining watching him go down in flames.

better days
01-14-2015, 12:53 PM
Jeezus BD, get Rex's nutz out yer mouth. It's getting scary how much you slobber over him.

Well, I am not that way.

But I have been a fan of Rex since he was a DC for the Ravens.

HAPPY to have him as the Bills HC.

Mr. Miyagi
01-14-2015, 12:58 PM
HaHa, so what? Jets Fans are dumb as a bag of rocks........just a little below Bills' Fans.

Actually I work with a Jets fan and she's really smart and hotter than hell.

better days
01-14-2015, 01:03 PM

There is a pinned link on one of the Jets boards devoted to pics of HOT Jets fans.

The best part of that board.

Meathead
01-14-2015, 01:08 PM
ive been impressed with him ever since he got 8-8 out of that 13 squad. they mighta been worse than this years team that only won four games

and yeah i said right here during the season that he looked like a different guy this past season. nothing to do with the weight loss either, he just spoke a lot better, more like a wise(r) dad than a loud mouthed cousin

cmon man, its ok to admit you wish he was still bleeding green. the only worse place he coulda gone was the east coast of south florida. now he and his borderline ******ed dad think hes been shafted by the jets and will be seeking revenge twice a season. i get thats causing you gastric upset, maybe a little more sweaty that usual. and i wish i had a snotty comment about bowles and gailey but frankly thats a pretty good duo, but if i had a joke this woulda been a burn

justasportsfan
01-14-2015, 01:38 PM
The homer in me wishes we had another different BZ resident jets fan other than BleedinGreenNC because of what he's blasting our new HC but I like his avatar.

pmoon6
01-14-2015, 02:15 PM
OK there's one.

BleedinGreenNC
01-14-2015, 02:17 PM
The homer in me wishes we had another different BZ resident jets fan other than BleedinGreenNC because of what he's blasting our new HC but I like his avatar.

Come one, what do you expect me to do? Of course im going to blast him. But hey, at least i can make foot jokes about him!

EDS
01-14-2015, 02:25 PM
When was the last time the Bills did not win the off-season!

Historian
01-14-2015, 02:29 PM
**** Jet fans.

BleedinGreenNC
01-14-2015, 02:30 PM
**** Jet fans.

Taking after the spirit of your new HC, i like it!

RedEyE
01-14-2015, 02:39 PM
Niceties are out of the way. Its obvious Rex can talk the talk, but actions speak louder than words. He's there...he wasn't my first choice at coach, but he's been hired. I can't change that.

I've heard him talk, now I'm ready to see the product on the field.

Meathead
01-14-2015, 03:47 PM
go get the chips and ill meet you by the tv

better days
01-14-2015, 03:49 PM
Come one, what do you expect me to do? Of course im going to blast him. But hey, at least i can make foot jokes about him!

You are welcome here as long as you keep that avatar.

BleedinGreenNC
01-14-2015, 03:51 PM
You are welcome here as long as you keep that avatar.

Thanks, been here for awhile now. I love nipples!

swiper
01-14-2015, 04:15 PM
Well, Jets fans were HAPPY with Rex until the GM's destroyed that team.

So in Buffalo it was Marrone's fault that the Bills were not as good as they could have been, but in NY it was the GMs and not the coach?

You are such a loser homer it's not even funny.

swiper
01-14-2015, 04:18 PM
When was the last time the Bills did not win the off-season!

Better Days is that you?

BillsImpossible?

Skooby?

DynaPaul
01-14-2015, 06:28 PM
It's a good hire and even with Roman. I always thought his big problem was a lack of quality personnel.

Ingtar33
01-14-2015, 06:44 PM

i never liked Rex up until this season.

The game that won me over was the Monday night game against Miami. The idiot gm forced him to start Geno Smith, so he baked up a 1960's era offensive game plan for the game and ran it 49 times and threw it 13. cracked me up. i was laughing all night long. it was hilarious to watch.

justasportsfan
01-14-2015, 07:57 PM

You sound scared. Don't be. Just start getting used to getting swept by the bills instead. The sooner, the better for you

BleedinGreenNC
01-14-2015, 08:05 PM
You sound scared. Don't be. Just start getting used to getting swept by the bills instead. The sooner, the better for you

Hehe, yeah im scared, scared of the SB talk from Rex.

HAMMER
01-14-2015, 08:19 PM
Hehe, yeah im scared, scared of the SB talk from Rex.

It's never the loud mouth guy that tells you he's going to kick your ass in a fight you should worry about.

Mace
01-14-2015, 08:33 PM
Eventually you break and like RexFest. It has no relation to his success. There's no way you cannot like him, he'll arm wrestle you for a beer and buy it anyway if he wins.

Jets fans love him. We will too. Has nothing to do with how good we'll be. Rex is just fun.

BleedinGreenNC
01-15-2015, 10:02 AM
Eventually you break and like RexFest. It has no relation to his success. There's no way you cannot like him, he'll arm wrestle you for a beer and buy it anyway if he wins.

Jets fans love him. We will too. Has nothing to do with how good we'll be. Rex is just fun.

He was fun when he first got to the Jets, then his mouth got old.