PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News!!!!!!!!

BillsFever
07-19-2003, 10:22 PM
Wys War II has offically started. Stay tuned for the latest news bulletins.

Michael82
07-20-2003, 07:51 AM
It's really getting annoying! I just dont care anymore and I'm getting ready to block him. It's just insane how much he is rattling off with his mouth and beating the living **** out of the horse.

SABURZFAN
07-20-2003, 08:53 AM
C'mon guys.lighten up.just because he's critical of one of our players doesn't mean that he's not a BILLS fan.i've never been a jim kelly fan since the day he snubbed us and bolted to the USFL.i'm not denying the fact that he did some great things during his career in buffalo but i ALWAYS felt that marino was the better QB and felt that we should have drafted him instead.not because he had better stats or anything but i was seriously disappointed that we drafted tony hunter and jim kelly in that 1st round.at that time,i didn't care who we drafted after that because i felt that we didn't make the right choice.i STILL feel the same way.

Michael82
07-20-2003, 08:57 AM
He's a big Bills fan...and I really appreciate him for that. I mean, who else would buy 10 season tickets while you live in Virginia? And not to mention, drive up to Buffalo for 4 of the games. He's a big Bills fan, for sure. However, he just doesn't know when to stop. It's got to the point where he is repeating himself times 10 and we don't care anymore. Training camp is ready to start and people are leaving here because of all the crap that he keeps repeating and repeating and it's personally driving me nuts! Please stop Wys! Do a couple posts here and there...but not 10 million!!! Thank you.

LtBillsFan66
07-20-2003, 08:59 AM
I agree with mike.

Michael82
07-20-2003, 09:11 AM
That never usually happens! :eek:

:snicker:

The_Philster
07-20-2003, 09:30 AM
The sun shines on even a dog's ass every once in a while. ;)

TigerJ
07-20-2003, 11:20 AM
If it's a thread that seems like beating a dead horse, I just let it lie. I don't even open it.

Captain gameboy
07-20-2003, 11:23 AM
Ditto, and I haven't opened a lot of them recently.

Dozerdog
07-20-2003, 11:26 AM
Great advice

Novacane
07-20-2003, 12:25 PM
:z:

Michael82
07-20-2003, 12:26 PM
LOL@FTG :D

I feel like that when I read them. :snicker:

Judge
07-20-2003, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by gameboy
Ditto, and I haven't opened a lot of them recently.

That isn't a good thing!

Dozerdog
07-20-2003, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by Mike32282
LOL@FTG :D

I feel like that when I read them. :snicker:

Who are you kidding....you:z: all the time.......

SABURZFAN
07-20-2003, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog

Who are you kidding....you:z: all the time.......

especially during TC.

BillsFever
07-20-2003, 11:56 PM
I don't think Mike will ever live down falling asleep that day :lol:

The_Philster
07-21-2003, 04:11 AM
Originally posted by BillsFever
I don't think Mike will ever live down falling asleep that day :lol:

Especially since we won't ever let him. :evil:

TheGhostofJimKelly
07-21-2003, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by SABURZFAN
i'm not denying the fact that he did some great things during his career in buffalo but i ALWAYS felt that marino was the better QB and felt that we should have drafted him instead

There is no way you felt back then that we should have drafted Marino first. He wasn't very highly rated at the time of the draft. Some actually thought it was a reach to get him when Miami did. Damn, Todd Blackledge was suppose to be the other great QB in that draft next to Elway. Sorry, but I don't believe you for a second. Nobody knew how great Marino was before the draft. Maybe now that you look back you can say that they should have drafted Marino.

Kelly made Miami football what it is today. He was that quarterback that turned that football program around. The only reason it was a gamble was because of a knee injury that Kelly suffured.

Ð
07-21-2003, 07:51 AM
Marino is Wys' wet dream. All stats, accomplished nothing.

SABURZFAN
07-21-2003, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by TheGhostofJimKelly

There is no way you felt back then that we should have drafted Marino first. He wasn't very highly rated at the time of the draft. Some actually thought it was a reach to get him when Miami did. Damn, Todd Blackledge was suppose to be the other great QB in that draft next to Elway. Sorry, but I don't believe you for a second. Nobody knew how great Marino was before the draft. Maybe now that you look back you can say that they should have drafted Marino.

first of all,that's EXACTLY what i felt at the time of the draft.second,he wasn't highly rated at the draft because of his poor senior season.his stock may have dropped but every scout was aware of the strong arm and the quick release.do you know what his junior stats were?he was a Heisman candidate right after his junior season was over.if you remember,which i'm sure you don't,rumors had it that marino was coked up(which i haven't seen proof to this day).do you remember the coke scandal at Pitt?half of the damn team was on it.as for blackledge,he was overrated because of the national champion at Penn St.YOU may have thought that he was supposed to be the other great QB next to elway.the guy only looked good because he had a good team around him.blackledge found out that college defenses were nothing compared to NFL defenses.