PDA

View Full Version : Bills deserve loyal coach

casdhf
01-14-2015, 11:29 AM
That line alone was worth hiring this guy.

Strongman
01-14-2015, 11:38 AM
He had a few good jabs at Marrone.

Historian
01-14-2015, 11:41 AM
Indeed.

MikeInRoch
01-14-2015, 12:01 PM
“We will not build our offensive game plans around our punter. … We will not major in punting."

imbondz
01-14-2015, 12:27 PM
Rex's loyalty to the Bills is the millions he's getting paid, nothing else. He'll jump ship in a second if a better offer comes along down the way

mightysimi
01-14-2015, 12:34 PM
Rex's loyalty to the Bills is the millions he's getting paid, nothing else. He'll jump ship in a second if a better offer comes along down the way

Well I don't see a sale coming so how exactly will he jump ship when he's under contract?

better days
01-14-2015, 12:35 PM

Some people are like that.

NO sense of loyalty at all.

I have not seen any evidence of that from Rex.

The only time it was his decision to leave a team was to get the HC job with the Jets when he was a DC for the Ravens.

kscdogbillsfan1221
01-14-2015, 12:37 PM
Some people are like that.

NO sense of loyalty at all.

I have not seen any evidence of that from Rex.

The only time it was his decision to leave a team was to get the HC job with the Jets when he was a DC for the Ravens.

Exactly and and no one here would turn down a promotion if offered to them I would think!!

imbondz
01-14-2015, 12:43 PM
then let's not fool ourselves to think Rex is any more loyal than the next guy

Dr. Who
01-14-2015, 01:44 PM

Human beings are certainly often disappointing, but your level of cynicism is offset by actual cases of integrity and nobility.
Corrosive cynicism destroys the bonds that make community possible and life joyful. There's a kind of sickness and despair that can set in that then enjoys promoting destructive forces and oppressive emotions. Not that you are the sort of fellow that gets a kick by bringing everyone down. Surely, you're better than that.

Ryan doesn't strike me as an insincere fellow. I think he's a good fit for Buffalo.

THATHURMANATOR
01-14-2015, 03:41 PM
Mark is right but unless they completely suck Rex will be loyal for like 5 years at least.

Night Train
01-14-2015, 03:44 PM

We get it. You hate Rex.

:rofl:

better days
01-14-2015, 03:45 PM

It is not a lack of loyalty to leave to IMPROVE yourself.

A lack of loyalty is QUITTING as HC of the Bills for a lateral move or to interview for the Jags OC job.

Meathead
01-14-2015, 03:45 PM
it was fun to watch just bc but those kinds of pcs are utterly useless. theyre not honest, theyre not informative, they are about as scripted as you can get. its just part of the process, everybodys job to report on the new hire. oooo ahhhh all those cool things he said. whatever. a little scripted video drama for your meaningless consumption. but it was fun

swiper
01-14-2015, 04:04 PM
We get it. You hate Rex.

:rofl:

A lot of talk in NYC on WFAN on the ride home about how Ryan says whatever he has to in whatever situation he's in and how they are just words. Jets fans know how meaningless Ryan's words are.

psubills62
01-14-2015, 07:15 PM
As far as we know, he didn't insist on an out clause, so at least he's more loyal than the last guy.