X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ghz in pittsburgh
    • Aug 2004

Buffalo Bills slogans

Chan Gailey era: tough game for tough people.
    Doug Marrone era: It's out time!
    Rex Ryan era: Here comes the Buffalo Bullies.

The biggest thing of Ryan as a coach, in my opinion, is very much the word out of Dareus' mouth when they asked him yesterday: an attitude.

Think about it. The Bills don't have that attitude since Wade Philips era - I clearly remembered that Thurman, in his brief stink with the Dolphins, had to defuse that mystic to the Dolphins that coming to Buffalo for a game, you are going to get hit hard on offense and on defense.

More than Xs and Os, this is something Ryan is going to have it in Buffalo Bills, the bully attitude of hard pounding, on both side of the ball, whether legal or not.
  • better days
    • Jan 2010

Re: Buffalo Bills slogans

Originally posted by ghz in pittsburgh View Post
    Chan Gailey era: tough game for tough people.
    Doug Marrone era: It's out time!
    Rex Ryan era: Here comes the Buffalo Bullies.

The biggest thing of Ryan as a coach, in my opinion, is very much the word out of Dareus' mouth when they asked him yesterday: an attitude.

Think about it. The Bills don't have that attitude since Wade Philips era - I clearly remembered that Thurman, in his brief stink with the Dolphins, had to defuse that mystic to the Dolphins that coming to Buffalo for a game, you are going to get hit hard on offense and on defense.

More than Xs and Os, this is something Ryan is going to have it in Buffalo Bills, the bully attitude of hard pounding, on both side of the ball, whether legal or not.
    I have been reading the NY papers.

One writer wrote, "No team is going to want to play the Buffalo Bills next year."

Comment

Working...
    X