PDA

View Full Version : Are the ANTI Rex fans guaranteeing LESS THAN a 10 win season next year?

kelly2reed4six
01-15-2015, 12:19 PM
Let me just say,

"Why not just make the guarantee?

Why do you need to negotiate?

If Rex is a DOWNGRADE, why not show us that you actually BELIEVE it?"

Don't be a pu**y.

Ingtar33
01-15-2015, 12:33 PM
I'm not even a rex hater and i'm not willing to guarantee this team gets to 10 wins. not with this QB situation

Joe Fo Sho
01-15-2015, 12:36 PM
I like what you've done here, but I think you should have used 8 wins. If they think it's a downgrade and we won 9 games last year, then 8 games should be where the bar is set. Hell, I like the Rex Ryan hire and I'd probably bet on less than 10 wins simply because of our history of being the Buffalo Bills.

kelly2reed4six
01-15-2015, 12:46 PM
I like what you've done here, but I think you should have used 8 wins. If they think it's a downgrade and we won 9 games last year, then 8 games should be where the bar is set. Hell, I like the Rex Ryan hire and I'd probably bet on less than 10 wins simply because of our history of being the Buffalo Bills.

I'm indifferent on this hire. But I'll still take the bet with a bunch of whiny little pu**ies.

Night Train
01-15-2015, 12:49 PM
I wish to wait to see what QB's, OL we acquire during the off-season.

Joe Fo Sho
01-15-2015, 12:57 PM
I'm indifferent on this hire. But I'll still take the bet with a bunch of whiny little pu**ies.

I like your style.

imbondz
01-15-2015, 01:30 PM
depends on who we get for QB, but if nothing changes, and EJ starts, I guarantee we win under 10 games. star this post kelly2reed4six for easy reference next season!

ticatfan
01-15-2015, 01:34 PM
Doing the same as chi with trestman ,we are going to the SB in one yr. The bills have a lot of work to do to get a lot better.

Mr. Pink
01-15-2015, 01:57 PM
I'm not even a rex hater and i'm not willing to guarantee this team gets to 10 wins. not with this QB situation

Same.

Without a QB...2-2 in the NFC East. 3-3 in Division. So you'll have to win 5 games against the AFC out of KC, Cincy, Houston, Indy, Tenn, Jax to get to 10 wins.

An 8-8 or another 9-7 season seems pretty likely based on the opponents for 2015.

better days
01-15-2015, 02:02 PM
Same.

Without a QB...2-2 in the NFC East. 3-3 in Division. So you'll have to win 5 games against the AFC out of KC, Cincy, Houston, Indy, Tenn, Jax to get to 10 wins.

An 8-8 or another 9-7 season seems pretty likely based on the opponents for 2015.

I think the Bills finish 4-2 in the division.

YardRat
01-15-2015, 05:46 PM
Nothing is guaranteed, but I will say this...

With a different head coach, like Jackson, or Kubiak, or even Schwartz himself with a vet OC (like Roman) my expectations for 2015 would be 10 or 11 wins.

With Ryan and no Schwartz, I don't think the offense can improve enough to make up for the little bit of regression the defense is going to experience, so I'm still in the 6-9 win range. Maybe we can shoot for double digits and the playoffs in '16.

Generalissimus Gibby
01-15-2015, 05:48 PM
I have to say the absolute minimum acceptable this year is 8 or 9 wins. Rex has been given a good situation and should know how to build on what he has and bring in a good fit at qb and the OL

Mace
01-15-2015, 06:08 PM
I still don't understand the hire, but like Rex because he's RexFest. Don't have any idea if I'm pro or anti Rex. I'm still stunned.

I don't have the vaguest clue what will happen or how this team will do. Half of me thinks this will crash and burn, the other half thinks it will be improbably stupidly successful. Am I on the fence ? Absolutely. Only thing I'm sure of is that it is going to be fun a while.

So my predictions are 5-11 and 11-5. If it aggravates anyone, good. Aggravates me too.

djjimkelly
01-15-2015, 06:41 PM
Same.

when u put the schedule like that i can easily see 2-2 or 3-1 vs nfc east i can see 3-3 or 4-2 if we actually beat pats in a meaningful game. and that isnt the hardest afc rotation this year maybe 10 wins is realistic.

and im gonna say it EJ will start next year in a san fran type offense that power runs that needs somewhat mobile 30 throws its perfect for EJ. and i do think hes a better thrower then kaepernick no where near as athletoc but he doesnt have to be

dont set yourself up EJ will be the qb for the bills in 2015