PDA

View Full Version : Bye Bye Spiller

HHURRICANE
01-18-2015, 07:03 PM
The playoffs are all about power running.

CJ is a gimmick we don't need.

Topas
01-19-2015, 03:17 AM
Idiotic post. CJ is what he is. He has a specific skill set and is very good at it. 6 yards per rush with Gailey say that he is very good. In Philadelphia he would dominate. But if he does not fit our system we can get rid of him. But the reason that we will not retain him is not that he is not good. Rather that we do not need that skill set.

Although I have to ask why we do not need a skill set that can get 6 yards per run...

YardRat
01-19-2015, 04:34 AM
I think using Philly as an example just reinforces his point.

Night Train
01-19-2015, 04:39 AM
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/227813-Spiller-to-the-Jets-Says-its-a-quot-perfect-match-quot

Why add to a thread on the same topic right at the top of the page when you can start the same one to garner attention.

HHURRICANE
01-19-2015, 06:23 AM
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/227813-Spiller-to-the-Jets-Says-its-a-quot-perfect-match-quot

Why add to a thread on the same topic right at the top of the page when you can start the same one to garner attention.

My point was after watching the playoffs the power run game is the only way to win in this league. I don't care what Spiller's thoughts or wishes are on the subject. I'm also sick of everyone defending him. He's Reggie Bush, and not as good.

TacklingDummy
01-19-2015, 06:34 AM
My point was after watching the playoffs the power run game is the only way to win in this league. I don't care what Spiller's thoughts or wishes are on the subject. I'm also sick of everyone defending him. He's Reggie Bush, and not as good.
The Pats can win with The passing game, the running game, the defense.

Topas
01-19-2015, 08:46 AM
I think using Philly as an example just reinforces his point.

Really? It does?
I think I would take the Eagles Offensive output this year. Just because they did not make the playoffs does not mean their O sucks.
They scored about 130 more points this season than us.

harmonkoz
01-19-2015, 10:14 AM
Idiotic post. CJ is what he is. He has a specific skill set and is very good at it. 6 yards per rush with Gailey say that he is very good. In Philadelphia he would dominate. But if he does not fit our system we can get rid of him. But the reason that we will not retain him is not that he is not good. Rather that we do not need that skill set.

Although I have to ask why we do not need a skill set that can get 6 yards per run...

Revisionist I see. Gailey had him for three years. He only did that one year. Then take it a step further and look at those 2012 games. http://http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/gamelog/_/id/13203/year/2012/cj-spiller
You have to take that 6 yards per run with a grain of salt that year. Look at his long runs. Just because he is busting off a 40 yard run here a 60 yard run there, does not make him 6 yard back. What those long runs do is overinflate his average. In some of the bigger games, he did not even show up.

Get your facts right.

YardRat
01-19-2015, 04:22 PM
Really? It does?
I think I would take the Eagles Offensive output this year. Just because they did not make the playoffs does not mean their O sucks.
They scored about 130 more points this season than us.

The OP was specific to the playoffs, which as we both obviously know, Philly couldn't get to, even with their 'far superior' offense.

swiper
01-19-2015, 04:55 PM
The OP was specific to the playoffs, which as we both obviously know, Philly couldn't get to, even with their 'far superior' offense.

The OP incorrectly was putting the focus of the Buffalo Bills sucking all on CJ SPILLER. If the Bills had DeMarco Murray, no one would know who he is. Marshawn LYNCH runs beast mode in Seattle. He couldn't in Buffalo. The Bills suck. They suck because of Ralph Wilson, Terry Pegula, Russ Brandon, Littmann, Overdorf, et al.

Those clowns can't get the two most important spots on the team, QB and Head Coach, right. It has very little to do with CJ Spiller.

YardRat
01-19-2015, 05:03 PM
The OP incorrectly was putting the focus of the Buffalo Bills sucking all on CJ SPILLER. If the Bills had DeMarco Murray, no one would know who he is. Marshawn LYNCH runs beast mode in Seattle. He couldn't in Buffalo. The Bills suck. They suck because of Ralph Wilson, Terry Pegula, Russ Brandon, Littmann, Overdorf, et al.

Those clowns can't get the two most important spots on the team, QB and Head Coach, right. It has very little to do with CJ Spiller.

Yeah, I'm guessing you are way off and reading way too much into the comments. Only in your imagination can you interpret 'CJ is a gimmick we don't need' as all of what you stated.

harmonkoz
01-19-2015, 06:54 PM

Who cares?

BertSquirtgum
01-19-2015, 07:03 PM
Spiller blows. Have a nice life CJ. Still can't believe they drafted him to replace beast mode. ****ing morons.