PDA

View Full Version : So where are all those people who predicted NE's demise back in the summer?

OpIv37
01-18-2015, 11:18 PM
Anyone willing to man up, or do I have to go dig up posts and embarrass people?

feldspar
01-18-2015, 11:24 PM

I'd prefer it if you just ****ed off.

OpIv37
01-18-2015, 11:35 PM
I'd prefer it if you just ****ed off.

Yeah well, every year for the last 10 years, I have to hear all off-season about the Patriots' demise, only to see the same old **** once the games start. It's infuriating.

We have no shot at the div until Brady and Belicheck retire. It sucks but it's reality

Crisis
01-19-2015, 12:04 AM
I hope Seattle embarrasses them even worse than they did Denver last year.

God I hate those *******s so much.

YardRat
01-19-2015, 02:41 AM
I always suspected you were a closet Pats fan.

Historian
01-19-2015, 04:06 AM
Indeed.

And think about this: The loss to the Bills probably cost Green Bay a Super Bowl bid.

Night Train
01-19-2015, 04:18 AM

We'd be here all week if I dug up all your bad posts.

Calm down, Mr Kraft. They were good in a very down year for the AFC.

Novacane
01-19-2015, 05:21 AM
Yeah well, every year for the last 10 years, I have to hear all off-season about the Patriots' demise, only to see the same old **** once the games start. It's infuriating.

We have no shot at the div until Brady and Belicheck retire. It sucks but it's reality

We have no shot till we get a QB and Brady retires. BB was just another coach till he lucked into a HOF QB.

Forward_Lateral
01-19-2015, 06:01 AM

They looked like complete garbage in Sept.

TacklingDummy
01-19-2015, 06:36 AM
We have no shot till we get a QB and Brady retires. BB was just another coach till he lucked into a HOF QB.

Maybe the greatest QB ever.

Goobylal
01-19-2015, 07:01 AM
I did because they looked bad early-on. I still think Seattle beats them, and makes them the first team in NFL history with 5 SB losses. Oh and the deflated football story will haunt them for the next 2 weeks.

DynaPaul
01-19-2015, 07:01 AM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/19/league-confirms-ball-deflation-investigation/

casdhf
01-19-2015, 07:43 AM
Indeed.

And think about this: The loss to the Bills probably cost Green Bay a Super Bowl bid.

Mario didn't bobble the on sides kick ...

justasportsfan
01-19-2015, 08:45 AM

Spygate, deflated balls. Now we see BB sent a patriots fan to pretend to be a bills fan on BZ.

Whats next?

HAMMER
01-19-2015, 08:51 AM
We'd be here all week if I dug up all your bad posts.

Calm down, Mr Kraft. They were good in a very down year for the AFC.

It never ends, another excuse. Over the years the list of reasons they were going to circle the drain is as long as my arm.

Bottom line is Belichick is the best coach ever, not even close. He continues to find talent that fits his system in rounds 2-7, coaches them up and sets them loose on the league. As long as Brady and BB are around the Bills are playing for second in the division. Please don't bother trying to provide more excuses or BS, they just win. Belichick has a better defensive mind than Rex Ryan as well.

ICRockets
01-19-2015, 09:09 AM

"I'm going to start a thread insulting people for making a declaration, and in my second post in the thread I'm going to make a declaration of my own, but it's different because I'm negative so I get to high five myself while I cry over our misfortune!"

Night Train
01-19-2015, 09:13 AM
It never ends, another excuse. Over the years the list of reasons they were going to circle the drain is as long as my arm.

Bottom line is Belichick is the best coach ever, not even close. He continues to find talent that fits his system in rounds 2-7, coaches them up and sets them loose on the league. As long as Brady and BB are around the Bills are playing for second in the division. Please don't bother trying to provide more excuses or BS, they just win. Belichick has a better defensive mind than Rex Ryan as well.

Nice spin. Excuse ? LOL

I never said the Pats were overrated but thanks for whoring me with rant # 34,786 of self righteousness..

justasportsfan
01-19-2015, 09:14 AM

should we dig up your old posts of you complaining about how Pettine .....nevermind, I don't have 1 week to kill.

HAMMER
01-19-2015, 09:37 AM
Nice spin. Excuse ? LOL

I never said the Pats were overrated but thanks for whoring me with rant # 34,786 of self righteousness..

Uh, yes you did. "Calm down, Mr Kraft. They were good in a very down year for the AFC."

Mr. Pink
01-19-2015, 09:42 AM
They'll be back next year saying how the Patriots are done and in decline, don't worry.

DynaPaul
01-19-2015, 11:51 AM
They prove time and time again that you don't need a lot of talent when you've got the other team's playbook down and some help from the zebras.

BertSquirtgum
01-19-2015, 11:58 AM

I'd prefer no one man up so you have to take the time out of your life to look them up.

Parzival
01-19-2015, 12:55 PM
Who the F starts a thread like this on a Bills message board?

better days
01-19-2015, 02:45 PM

Well, you are right Opiv.

I didn't realize BELICHEAT would have the Balls to continue to CHEAT year after year including this year.

The NFL should BAN him once & for all.

BuffaloRedleg
01-19-2015, 04:11 PM
Wow it is a sad day for Bills fans when these types of threads start showing up.

The Patriots must be hated at all costs, regardless of logic, common sense or reality.

It is our duty as fans to comply with this.

Evil must be opposed at every opportunity without compromise, and make no mistake, the Patriots are evil.

upstart
01-19-2015, 06:03 PM
Wow it is a sad day for Bills fans when these types of threads start showing up.

The Patriots must be hated at all costs, regardless of logic, common sense or reality.

It is our duty as fans to comply with this.

Evil must be opposed at every opportunity without compromise, and make no mistake, the Patriots are evil.

The Pats are America's team.

Woodman
01-19-2015, 06:13 PM
The Pats will lose large, bet the farm, kids, car and whatever you can beg borrow or steal and get down.

OpIv37
01-19-2015, 06:23 PM

Someone is apparently confusing the ability to foresee the most likely outcome with actually wanting that outcome.

I despise the Pats. But I don't let that cloud my assessment of them.

I hoped I was wrong on this, just like I did for the last 10 years. But it's exhausting to see the same people predict the Pats' demise every year and be wrong every year.

OpIv37
01-19-2015, 06:29 PM
Who the F starts a thread like this on a Bills message board?

Someone who's sick and tired of taking **** despite being right far more often than not, simply because too many of my fellow Bills fans are mentally incapable of accepting reality until it kicks them in the balls.

Novacane
01-19-2015, 07:15 PM

OMG :lmao: I can't wait to see NE once Brady retires. He made Belichick

BertSquirtgum
01-19-2015, 08:09 PM
Someone is apparently confusing the ability to foresee the most likely outcome with actually wanting that outcome.

I despise the Pats. But I don't let that cloud my assessment of them.

I hoped I was wrong on this, just like I did for the last 10 years. But it's exhausting to see the same people predict the Pats' demise every year and be wrong every year.

You can't fool us. You love them.

HAMMER
01-20-2015, 09:08 AM
OMG :lmao: I can't wait to see NE once Brady retires. He made Belichick

Brady has certainly helped his cause but laugh all you want, I am not the only one that feels this way about Belichick. I guess I'll take the message board lackeys' feedback over most every other NFL analyst in the free world.

Ginger Vitis
01-20-2015, 09:11 AM
Get a life OPIV..Instead of researching posts for hours and hours do some work and quit wasting your employers time

Zero
01-20-2015, 09:20 AM

I keep telling myself that we are closer to the end of this reign than we are to the beginning...

GreedoII
01-20-2015, 09:54 AM
I find it interesting it's always something with these guys. Always an issue on their bending of the rules and such. Do they not have the confidence to just game plan and beat the other team rather than find loop holes in the rules or deflate balls or video tape walk throughs? Do they know their team isn't talented enough more than not to just line up and beat somebody depending on the opponent? Sure Pagano was no match Sunday because he's not a good coach in my opinion. Indy let the wrong coach go in Arians. You see players calling out Tom Brady lately like Justin Tuck and Ray Lewis. Opposing coaches questioning gamesmanship like Harbaugh. Former coaches ratting Belichick out like Mangini. Vince Wolfork taking elbow shots to the head and aiming at knees. Too much crap surrounding these guys to take them seriously. Just play the game and stop trying to find ways to beat the system sort of speak. It's cheesy and makes everyone disrespect them more.

OpIv37
01-20-2015, 10:53 AM
I find it interesting it's always something with these guys. Always an issue on their bending of the rules and such. Do they not have the confidence to just game plan and beat the other team rather than find loop holes in the rules or deflate balls or video tape walk throughs? Do they know their team isn't talented enough more than not to just line up and beat somebody depending on the opponent? Sure Pagano was no match Sunday because he's not a good coach in my opinion. Indy let the wrong coach go in Arians. You see players calling out Tom Brady lately like Justin Tuck and Ray Lewis. Opposing coaches questioning gamesmanship like Harbaugh. Former coaches ratting Belichick out like Mangini. Vince Wolfork taking elbow shots to the head and aiming at knees. Too much crap surrounding these guys to take them seriously. Just play the game and stop trying to find ways to beat the system sort of speak. It's cheesy and makes everyone disrespect them more.

I think it started as an attempt to gain a competitive advantage but now the shenanigans are an end unto themselves. Bellicheck is just an egomaniac trying to see what he can get away with, because he's a smug, arrogant *****.

DynaPaul
01-21-2015, 03:18 PM

I've been trying to convince myself for the past 10 years that the NFL will stop their cheating and let them stand on their own two legs to promote parity but I admit it... I've been wrong, very wrong.