PDA

View Full Version : Late Round RBs Bills will Like

DesertFox24
01-23-2015, 12:51 PM
Michael Dyer former Auburn player was at Louisville this year and had a good year considering he was not the primary. Really did a number vs FSU with 4.8 a carry and over 100 yards. Malcom Brown Texas, Matt Jones Florida, and Dominque Brown are guys I would suspect the bills to look at in rounds 5- 7

ParanoidAndroid
01-23-2015, 01:41 PM
Dyer was suspended from two programs after his National Championship MVP. He was out of football for 16 months and did not regain what he had. He also continues to have attitude problems. Maybe worth a late round flyer but not earlier than the 6th round. Someone might take a chance, but he could go undrafted.

ghz in pittsburgh
01-23-2015, 04:06 PM
I don't quite understand the logic that RB is going to be the main offensive weapon in the coming season and stated offensive focus of both HC and GM. So we should rely on a 6-7th round pick to get it done - rookie I may add. "We always have the oldest RB in NFL to fall back on", I suppose.

Mace
01-23-2015, 05:16 PM
I don't quite understand the logic that RB is going to be the main offensive weapon in the coming season and stated offensive focus of both HC and GM. So we should rely on a 6-7th round pick to get it done - rookie I may add. "We always have the oldest RB in NFL to fall back on", I suppose.

You don't really need a "drafted" RB to get it done. Successful undrafted RB's are common, the oldest RB in the NFL is one. A bunch of drafted ones are not. You just need a talented scouting staff to find them and a coaching staff that knows how to use them really.

yordad
01-23-2015, 07:01 PM
Really u just need a good o line.

CleveSteve
01-23-2015, 07:05 PM
Another super talented fall-from-grace case is Marcus Coker. Remember him from Iowa? he's in this year's draft after playing at DII powerhouse Stony Brook. I think the success Crowell had last year helps those guys out.