PDA

View Full Version : Bob Kraft was so good to the Pegulas when they bought the Bills

Ginger Vitis
01-23-2015, 05:09 PM
Pegula claimed Kraft was very welcoming offered advice told the Pegulas to ask him any questions get his input anytime the Pegulas wanted. Makes me wonder if Kraft had sinister motivations get the Pegulas grateful and indebted to Kraft in case the Cheatriots were ever involved in controversy again

Strongman
01-23-2015, 05:16 PM
Pegula claimed Kraft was very welcoming offered advice told the Pegulas to ask him any questions get his input anytime the Pegulas wanted. Makes me wonder if Kraft had sinister motivations get the Pegulas grateful and indebted to Kraft in case the Cheatriots were ever involved in controversy again

I would chalk it up more to Kraft being cordial to the Pegulas instead of expecting them to defend him or help him. Probably most owners said something similar to them.

Mace
01-23-2015, 05:19 PM
I think Krafft is just a classy owner who doesn't bother his resident Belichick. I'd be pretty happy with the same here with that history of success that unfortunately, is not here yet.

Ginger Vitis
01-23-2015, 05:26 PM
I would chalk it up more to Kraft being cordial to the Pegulas instead of expecting them to defend him or help him. Probably most owners said something similar to them.

Perhaps but the pegulas made it a point to mention Kraft and no other owners by name..

Ginger Vitis
01-23-2015, 05:29 PM
BTW I read somewhere yesterday when Kraft asked belichick on a scale of 1 to 100 how much videotaping other teams signals helped the Patriots.. Belichicks reply was "1" to which kraft called Belichick a schmuck.. Kraft knows Belichick is a pompous ass and a rogue coach

better days
01-24-2015, 06:42 AM
Kraft is good friends with Jon Bon Jovi.

He no doubt would have prefered he bought the Bills than the Pegula's.

DynaPaul
01-24-2015, 08:04 AM
BTW I read somewhere yesterday when Kraft asked belichick on a scale of 1 to 100 how much videotaping other teams signals helped the Patriots.. Belichicks reply was "1" to which kraft called Belichick a schmuck.. Kraft knows Belichick is a pompous ass and a rogue coach

More like an 85, Belichick lying again...