• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Don't Panic
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Dec 2005

Brady and Belichick talk balls

I'm sorry if this has been posted... hard to keep up with all the ball talk. This is hilarious if you haven't seen it.

Rachel Maddow shares clips from today's Patriots press conferences wherein coach Bill Belichick and quarterback Tom Brady had a lot to say about balls.
  • upstart
    Sir Osis of Liver
    • Sep 2006

Re: Brady and Belichick talk balls

Yawn
    The NFL forgot the main component of any business model, the customer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The ONLY reason to oppose Voter ID laws is to endorse Vote Fraud.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
      Skoobasaurus-Rex
      • Oct 2011

The Mass-Holes won't like it.

Comment

• Mace
        Haha...yeah you think so ?
        • Mar 2013

I dunno. It would be comical to see them nailed for something stupid, whether or not they did it on purpose, but I'd be happier if we just beat them twice a year and finished on top of them in the standings again in my life. Past that I think Seattle is going to pummel them no matter how their balls are, and if they win, I'll be fine with seeing the smirk wiped off Seattle's face so they can talk about balls all offseason.

I don't really get why everyone thinks it is such a big deal otherwise besides that they were bad people tricking rules and no one caught them before it by checking their balls and the NFL might give them a kick in those balls or might not because the difference in their balls is kind of marginal at the pro level if not good because they broke rules. Bad Patriots, baaaad, um....

Comment

• better days
          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Mace View Post
          I dunno. It would be comical to see them nailed for something stupid, whether or not they did it on purpose, but I'd be happier if we just beat them twice a year and finished on top of them in the standings again in my life. Past that I think Seattle is going to pummel them no matter how their balls are, and if they win, I'll be fine with seeing the smirk wiped off Seattle's face so they can talk about balls all offseason.

I don't really get why everyone thinks it is such a big deal otherwise besides that they were bad people tricking rules and no one caught them before it by checking their balls and the NFL might give them a kick in those balls or might not because the difference in their balls is kind of marginal at the pro level if not good because they broke rules. Bad Patriots, baaaad, um....
          Well, there is no question the Patriots deliberately deflated the balls against the rules.

A culture of CHEATING exists on that team & they should receive severe punishment from the NFL.

But more than anything, I want to see the Rex Ryan Coached Bills kick the Pats* in the balls next season.

Comment

• Discotrish
            Raging hypocrite and resident troll
            • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Mace View Post

The Patriots have had significantly fewer fumbles than other teams since 2007.

Turnovers make a huge difference in game outcomes. That's why it's a "big deal."
            Statistics show that in the NFL, teams with positive turnover ratios have a significantly higher probability of winning. Over the past five full seasons, clubs with more takeaways than giveaways have a combined 810-220-2 (.786) record.

Turnovers Are Key To Victory

Patti
            Note: Discotrish information is Conspiralicious and has NO BASIS IN FACT. Considering her opinions may be HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH. Please do not get your medical advice from a subforum of a subforum of a sports message board.

Comment

• Novacane
              • Jul 2002

I'm sick of the people that are saying this is stupid and it's just deflated balls. One question for these people! Why were the Patriots doing it if they did not gain an advantage from it?

Comment

• DynaPaul
                • Sep 2003

Al Capone got busted for tax evasion.

Comment

Working...
                X