• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Joe Fo Sho
    Making Spirits Bright
    • Mar 2006

Annual Special Teams Ranking by that Guy in Dallas

The Bills made the greatest leap in the rankings, moving from 31st in 2013 to second in 2014. Buffalo ranked in the Top 5 in both kickoff and punt coverage.

RANK TEAM POINTS
    1 PHILADELPHIA 201.5
    2 BUFFALO 227.5
    3 NEW ENGLAND 233.5
    Nice to see the improvement in our Special Teams. I'm sure most of you guys noticed it during the season, but it's cool to see a neutral person put some arbitrary numbers on it.
  • MitchMurrayDowntown
    Skoobasaurus-Rex
    • Oct 2011

Re: Annual Special Teams Ranking by that Guy in Dallas

Nice !!

Comment

• Buddo
      • Mar 2007

I'm quite impressed. Mainly because although it was obvious we had improved greatly, I was expecting to be top 5-10, rather than 2nd.

The other thing it does do for me, is confirm the notion that with even a moderate offense, this team can certainly win more games, assuming the D and STs keep up their sides.

Comment

• Swiper
        Legendary Zoner
        • Sep 2010

The Bills made the greatest leap in the rankings, moving from 31st in 2013 to second in 2014. Buffalo ranked in the Top 5 in both kickoff and punt coverage.

Comment

• Night Train
          Retired - On Several Levels
          • Jul 2005

Remember when everyone wanted to run Crossman out of town ? It's just like the sour opinions on the asst. coaches Rex brought in. Means little. Those guys were once on winning teams...because THEY HAD THE PLAYERS.
          Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

Working...
          X