PDA

View Full Version : Circumstantial evidence eliminates all the Pats defenses

Skooby
01-24-2015, 12:18 PM
The Pats controlled the Footballs when they went on offense, it would only be to their benefit and Brady's known preference to have a lower ball pressure. Whoever collects the insurance policy upon someone's questionable death is the first suspect & the most likely to have done it. The Colts didn't get an advantage in deflating the balls, nor did they have access to them after the refs certified them. There goes the whole framing idea.

After listening to ESPN yesterday, the Patriots know where every reporter is during a home visit and monitor everything. Call me crazy but if they are this into details, the pressure of the game balls (which is incredibly important to Brady) will not be over-looked. The whole a ball is a ball thing Brady is trying to put across is the biggest joke I've every heard, so this whole thing is a complete joke.

Brady should of leveled with everyone and said I like a football with less air-pressure, it's all by feel and not gauge. If it was below the legal limit than I'm guilty for that preference and take responsibility for it. $25,000 later and a loss of draft pick, debate over. Pride is one of the seven deadly, enjoy your pride.

YardRat
01-24-2015, 01:20 PM
**** 'em all, I hope they get hit hard.

Skooby
01-24-2015, 04:28 PM
Someone's head is going to roll.

chris66
01-24-2015, 04:31 PM
The Pats controlled the Footballs when they went on offense, it would only be to their benefit and Brady's known preference to have a lower ball pressure. Whoever collects the insurance policy upon someone's questionable death is the first suspect & the most likely to have done it. The Colts didn't get an advantage in deflating the balls, nor did they have access to them after the refs certified them. There goes the whole framing idea.

After listening to ESPN yesterday, the Patriots know where every reporter is during a home visit and monitor everything. Call me crazy but if they are this into details, the pressure of the game balls (which is incredibly important to Brady) will not be over-looked. The whole a ball is a ball thing Brady is trying to put across is the biggest joke I've every heard, so this whole thing is a complete joke.

Brady should of leveled with everyone and said I like a football with less air-pressure, it's all by feel and not gauge. If it was below the legal limit than I'm guilty for that preference and take responsibility for it. $25,000 later and a loss of draft pick, debate over. Pride is one of the seven deadly, enjoy your pride.

Its already being overlooked. Why do you think the nfl is fragging their feet. schefter reported Thursday that the nfl is having a hard time finding evidence

Skooby
01-24-2015, 04:38 PM
Its already being overlooked. Why do you think the nfl is fragging their feet. schefter reported Thursday that the nfl is having a hard time finding evidence

Did you expect them to say we have a smoking gun for the team heading to the Super Bowl??

DynaPaul
01-24-2015, 04:38 PM
People are saying after Belicheat's last press conference today that he has the team all fired up and they're going to blow out the Seahawks. That would be a total disaster for the NFL.

CommissarSpartacus
01-24-2015, 04:54 PM
People are saying after Belicheat's last press conference today that he has the team all fired up and they're going to blow out the Seahawks. That would be a total disaster for the NFL.

I told you all Belichek would use it as prime bulletin board material.

Belichek turned Spygate into a PERFECT SEASON and was within 30 seconds of winning the Superbowl too.

EVERY SINGLE Pat's player will take this as a personal affront.

ckg927
01-24-2015, 05:03 PM
But darn if the New York Giants didn't stop them!

swiper
01-24-2015, 05:09 PM
It looks like it's going to get swept under the carpet. Unbelievable.

CommissarSpartacus
01-24-2015, 05:11 PM
But darn if the New York Giants didn't stop them!

With a miracle play in the last minute after 18 straight wins.

The Pats proved their point.

CommissarSpartacus
01-24-2015, 05:13 PM

Could be gamblers or a disgruntled employee.

Or Vladimir Putin.

DAMN YOU PUTIN!

SpikedLemonade
01-24-2015, 05:16 PM
The jealousy of the Pats here is ridiculous.

ckg927
01-24-2015, 06:07 PM

And yet still...SCOREBOARD!

(AKA: The final score negates your argument.)

notacon
01-24-2015, 06:12 PM

Yeah....that cheating helps to win.

harmonkoz
01-24-2015, 06:14 PM
http://i2.wp.com/gamedayr.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/patriots-deflategate-ballghazi-meme-6.jpeg

YardRat
01-24-2015, 06:56 PM
The ball boys used in the Super Bowls are impartial and hired by the NFL, as opposed to all other games (including the conference championships) where the teams supply their own.

Is it simply coincidence that after stomping through a couple of regular seasons and playoffs, and including the one 18-0 run already alluded to, after averaging 36.8 and 32.1 points per game throughout they were suddenly held to 14 and 17 points?

Strongman
01-24-2015, 07:11 PM
The ball boys used in the Super Bowls are impartial and hired by the NFL, as opposed to all other games (including the conference championships) where the teams supply their own.

Is it simply coincidence that after stomping through a couple of regular seasons and playoffs, and including the one 18-0 run already alluded to, after averaging 36.8 and 32.1 points per game throughout they were suddenly held to 14 and 17 points?

That sounds like a red flag!

Meathead
01-24-2015, 07:23 PM
that might be a red flag but that graph to me is the smoking gun. how do you possibly explain away that kind of incredible dominance over something as random as a fumble? youre telling me all the other teams are within percentage points of each other over a long multi-year period, but the cheaters found a magic formula for a forty-ish pcent advantage?! its magic all right, its call expansion and contraction

seriously, this is some very good cheating. they knew EXACTLY what they were doing. but its so obviously blatant cheating. this is the circus those two have turned it into. a barnum and bailey three ring act. how can anyone not feel like they are making a mockery of the nfl and its fans? seriously, this is some crazyassworld stuff here that enough people AGAIN are going to lap it up like the manipulable sheeple they are that there will be no real punishment. disgusting

upstart
01-24-2015, 07:29 PM
Who cares about the PSI in a football?

The Answer is a loser.

You people need a life.

Strongman
01-24-2015, 07:33 PM
Ever see this Cheatriots/Titans game?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bktMYApAOos

Let me give you a bit of recap.
Turnovers
Titans 5
Pats 0

Fumbles
Titans 3 (all lost)
Pats 0

Interceptions
Titans 2
Pats 0

Passing
Titans -7 yards (Minus 7 yards)
Pats 426 yards

Yards per play
Titans 3.7
Patriots 8

Rushing
Titans 193
Pats 193

Yards per rush
Titans 5.4
Pats 6.4

Passing attempts
Titans 14
Patriots 45

4th down efficiency (Let me again mind you, the Patriots won this game 59-0)
Titans 0-2
Pats 1-3

Passing 1st downs (This is just ridiculous)
Titans 1
Pats 21

Rushing 1st downs
Titans 6
Pats 9

Now for the kicker

Kerry Collins
2-17 for -7 yards and 1 int

Vince Young
0-2 for 0 yards and 1 int.

Tom Brady
29-34 for 380 yards 6 TD's 0 Ints.

Brian Hoyer
9-11 for 52 yards.

Tom Brady in the 2nd Qtr threw 5 TD's. Thats a record for the most passing TD's by a QB in NFL history.

Everything that involved rushing is relatively close. Everything passing, forget about it. The Titans QB could barely maintain control of the ball from under Center meanwhile the Pats are doing flea flickers for their first 40 yard completion....IN THE SNOW.

Discotrish
01-24-2015, 10:38 PM
I told you all Belichek would use it as prime bulletin board material.

Belichek turned Spygate into a PERFECT SEASON and was within 30 seconds of winning the Superbowl too.

EVERY SINGLE Pat's player will take this as a personal affront.

That "perfect season" was likely the year this deflation thing began.

It wasn't the "bulletin board material" that did it. It was the deflated ball.

Yes I hope the Pats' players are all outraged that people think they're cheaters when they ARE.

Patti

sudzy
01-25-2015, 06:14 AM

The NFL has some of the best PR guys in the world working damage control right now. Their buying time until it's off the front page and working on plausible explanations. I expect nothing less. Kraft was on of the first guys to have Roger's back after Ray Rice, You really expect Goodell to hang him, now?

Skooby
01-25-2015, 06:16 AM
The NFL has some of the best PR guys in the world working damage control right now. Their buying time until it's off the front page and working on plausible explanations. I expect nothing less. Kraft was on of the first guys to have Roger's back after Ray Rice, You really expect Goodell to hang him, now?

The court of public opinion has already hung him, Roger just needs to go up there and cut him down himself.

sudzy
01-25-2015, 06:30 AM
The court of public opinion has already hung him, Roger just needs to go up there and cut him down himself.

Really? How long did public opinion suspend him for? What was the fine? The integrity of the NFL has really suffered under Goodell. I expect a lot of talk, a little smoke and mirrors and not much else out of the NFL.

Novacane
01-25-2015, 06:40 AM

No they didn't. All most people remember is who wins the Super bowl.

Novacane
01-25-2015, 06:41 AM
Who cares about the PSI in a football?

The Answer is a loser.

You people need a life.

Apparently someone on the Patriots does.

Cheater!

JohnnyGold
01-25-2015, 07:05 AM
Really? How long did public opinion suspend him for? What was the fine? The integrity of the NFL has really suffered under Goodell. I expect a lot of talk, a little smoke and mirrors and not much else out of the NFL.

This.
This.
A thousand times this.

I hate the Patriots more than anyone on this board (grew up in New England, saw the swell in Pats fans post 2000), and want their titles vacated and Beli and Brady banned for life,

BUT

Anyone hoping for any more than a nominal fine 3 months after the super bowl is setting themselves up for disappointment.

I KNEW... knew knew knew knew knew... it was over when I turned on Sportscenter Thursday night, and the host said something along the lines of
"sick of deflategate yet? tired of talking about football psi's? the patriots have moved on to focusing on the super bowl, lets go to sage steele live in foxboro as the pats prepare for their weekend practices."

Goodell is smart. This is the way to handle PR disasters in this country. Don't address it. Don't appologize. Don't admit wrongdoing.

Just wait until the mouth breathing masses move on to a new "dramatic breaking news story", and all will be forgotten and forgiven. Some celebrity will die this weekend, or a sex tape will come out, or peyton will retire, or something will happen, and deflategate will go away. It sucks, but the NFL is as profitable as it is for a reason.

If this was congress, Beli would have already resigned. lol.

BOBM253
01-25-2015, 08:05 AM
I guess I'm in the minority here, but in my opinion I don't think 2 psi of air pressure in a football is that much of a difference maker in the outcome of games. The average person could not tell the difference. It's just that Brady, Belicheck and the Patriots are, in fact, a superior team. And I'm a loyal Bills follower. What's next, the Patriots used a higher thread count in their uniforms to make it harder to be tackled?

I don't like it, but they don't need such an insignificant item to dominate other teams.

Meathead
01-25-2015, 11:50 AM
more than any other element, what one thing determines wins and losses in the nfl? turnovers

what one thing would consistently having a ball under legal specifications do for your team? give you fewer turnovers than everybody else in the league and its not even close

marcia is the best ever imo and they would have won a lot anyway, but this is still a huge and completely unfair manufactured advantage

Meathead
01-25-2015, 11:53 AM
anybody got any idea by that one chart how many turnovers per game difference it woulda been, say from the average of the other teams?