• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Skooby
    Skoobasaurus-Rex
    • Oct 2011

Circumstantial evidence eliminates all the Pats defenses

The Pats controlled the Footballs when they went on offense, it would only be to their benefit and Brady's known preference to have a lower ball pressure. Whoever collects the insurance policy upon someone's questionable death is the first suspect & the most likely to have done it. The Colts didn't get an advantage in deflating the balls, nor did they have access to them after the refs certified them. There goes the whole framing idea.

After listening to ESPN yesterday, the Patriots know where every reporter is during a home visit and monitor everything. Call me crazy but if they are this into details, the pressure of the game balls (which is incredibly important to Brady) will not be over-looked. The whole a ball is a ball thing Brady is trying to put across is the biggest joke I've every heard, so this whole thing is a complete joke.

Brady should of leveled with everyone and said I like a football with less air-pressure, it's all by feel and not gauge. If it was below the legal limit than I'm guilty for that preference and take responsibility for it. $25,000 later and a loss of draft pick, debate over. Pride is one of the seven deadly, enjoy your pride.

Last edited by Skooby; 01-24-2015, 12:26 PM.
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: Circumstantial evidence eliminates all the Pats defenses

**** 'em all, I hope they get hit hard.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
      Skoobasaurus-Rex
      • Oct 2011

Someone's head is going to roll.

Comment

• chris66
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by MitchMurrayDowntown View Post
        The Pats controlled the Footballs when they went on offense, it would only be to their benefit and Brady's known preference to have a lower ball pressure. Whoever collects the insurance policy upon someone's questionable death is the first suspect & the most likely to have done it. The Colts didn't get an advantage in deflating the balls, nor did they have access to them after the refs certified them. There goes the whole framing idea.

After listening to ESPN yesterday, the Patriots know where every reporter is during a home visit and monitor everything. Call me crazy but if they are this into details, the pressure of the game balls (which is incredibly important to Brady) will not be over-looked. The whole a ball is a ball thing Brady is trying to put across is the biggest joke I've every heard, so this whole thing is a complete joke.

Brady should of leveled with everyone and said I like a football with less air-pressure, it's all by feel and not gauge. If it was below the legal limit than I'm guilty for that preference and take responsibility for it. $25,000 later and a loss of draft pick, debate over. Pride is one of the seven deadly, enjoy your pride.

Its already being overlooked. Why do you think the nfl is fragging their feet. schefter reported Thursday that the nfl is having a hard time finding evidence

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
          Skoobasaurus-Rex
          • Oct 2011

Originally posted by chris66 View Post
          Its already being overlooked. Why do you think the nfl is fragging their feet. schefter reported Thursday that the nfl is having a hard time finding evidence
          Did you expect them to say we have a smoking gun for the team heading to the Super Bowl??

Comment

• DynaPaul
            • Sep 2003

People are saying after Belicheat's last press conference today that he has the team all fired up and they're going to blow out the Seahawks. That would be a total disaster for the NFL.

Comment

• Spartacus
              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by DynaPaul View Post
              People are saying after Belicheat's last press conference today that he has the team all fired up and they're going to blow out the Seahawks. That would be a total disaster for the NFL.
              I told you all Belichek would use it as prime bulletin board material.

Belichek turned Spygate into a PERFECT SEASON and was within 30 seconds of winning the Superbowl too.

EVERY SINGLE Pat's player will take this as a personal affront.
              My tebya razdavim

Comment

• ckg927
                Not quite Best in the World....
                • Aug 2012

But darn if the New York Giants didn't stop them!
                John Hemingway(facing certain death): I want to see Buffalo win the Super Bowl.
                David Coltrane(threatening John): Nobody's going to live that long, pal.

-The John Larroquette Show, "A Dark and Stormy Night", 4/12/94

Comment

• Swiper
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Sep 2010

It looks like it's going to get swept under the carpet. Unbelievable.

Comment

• Spartacus
                    • Mar 2003

Originally posted by ckg927 View Post
                    But darn if the New York Giants didn't stop them!
                    With a miracle play in the last minute after 18 straight wins.

The Pats proved their point.
                    My tebya razdavim

Comment

• Spartacus
                      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Swiper View Post
                      It looks like it's going to get swept under the carpet. Unbelievable.
                      Could be gamblers or a disgruntled employee.

Or Vladimir Putin.

DAMN YOU PUTIN!
                      My tebya razdavim

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
                        • Jun 2024

The jealousy of the Pats here is ridiculous.

Comment

• ckg927
                          Not quite Best in the World....
                          • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Spartacus View Post

And yet still...SCOREBOARD!

(AKA: The final score negates your argument.)
                          John Hemingway(facing certain death): I want to see Buffalo win the Super Bowl.
                          David Coltrane(threatening John): Nobody's going to live that long, pal.

-The John Larroquette Show, "A Dark and Stormy Night", 4/12/94

Comment

• notacon
                            • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Spartacus View Post

Yeah....that cheating helps to win.

Comment

• harmonkoz
                              Spartacus is a troll
                              • Oct 2002

The Dolphins Blow, the Jets Swallow, and the Patriots take it in the arse.

Comment

Working...
                              X